Page 858 of 945 FirstFirst ... 358758808848854855856857858859860861862868908 ... LastLast
Results 12,856 to 12,870 of 14170
    Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    It's definitely not a sign of good things to come.

I do go to school lmao just so u know i am a senior in high school i logg in on my computer before school starts and collect during the day until i have time to play i do missions then continue where i was at then go home do homework and then i play.
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Sent a "Help" ticket and informed Gaz via Twitter about the security certificate error. Gaz sent two form emails back telling me that my email was being redirected to the appropriate team.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Sent a "Help" ticket and informed Gaz via Twitter about the security certificate error. Gaz sent two form emails back telling me that my email was being redirected to the appropriate team.
    I see others got the warning error too. Since they are aware now I won't bother with a ticket

I ignored the error since the address was the same and I wasn't being hijacked to another URL. I was able to play yesterday but for a couple of days I was stuck at 76 % and didn't get logged in. Sometimes I wonder if it is worth opening a ticket. It's not like you get compensated for the inconvenience, like tossing a few fractals your way.

I hope that security certificate thing is just oversight error by their network ops folks. I would hate to think they are planning on shutting down. My sub runs out in about a week.

Send them four emails with a photo of a pie as a thank you.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

I have been logging in fine but I always use normal Internet Explorer.

I hope they don't shut down the game My sub renews tomorrow
    SHSO Name: Grand Magical Shield
    Squad Level: 231
    Favorite Heroes: Daredevil, Elektra
    Marvel Heroes 2015: Altrae (probably spelled it wrong but oh well; I'll fix it later)

I think that's everything.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THE SHSO GODS LOVE ME TODAY! I got my 500 membership gold an exact day early (which was used to get Thunderbolts Punisher) and I got Venom on my first try today!

Edit: So is Punisher *supposed* to one shot a boss? o.o
    Last edited by Grand Magical; 10-19-2015 at 06:43 PM. Reason: OP PUNISHER?!?! O.O
    Marvel Heroes 2015: Altrae (probably spelled it wrong but oh well; I'll fix it later)

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Magical View Post
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THE SHSO GODS LOVE ME TODAY! I got my 500 membership gold an exact day early (which was used to get Thunderbolts Punisher) and I got Venom on my first try today!

Edit: So is Punisher *supposed* to one shot a boss? o.o
    Congrats on Venom. And yes, T.Pun is ridiculously OP.

Thanks for the mission invite, Mr. E Shoe! Twas one of the most fun Crisis missions run in quite a while!
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

All-New Member

Hello, I'm a newbie here.
    Currently I'm stuck with the "When Titans Clash - Crissis Edition" mission, I've played it over and over but still can't get Adamantium ranking. I used Loki & Dr. Doom (both are lv.20)
    Could you guys provide me some tips or helps? Thanks in advance
    My Squad name is King Prime Clown.

Quote Originally Posted by JimWolvie View Post
    Hello, I'm a newbie here.
    Currently I'm stuck with the "When Titans Clash - Crissis Edition" mission, I've played it over and over but still can't get Adamantium ranking. I used Loki & Dr. Doom (both are lv.20)
    Could you guys provide me some tips or helps? Thanks in advance
    My Squad name is King Prime Clown.
    The bosses in this mission are too hard, and they give too little points, and the faster you kill the boss, more bosses will come, so don't kill the boss so fast at the beginning, just run away and wait for the minions to spawn, and kill the minions, cause they give more points, only kill the first boss when the second spawn, if it became too hard to run away.

If you have Shadowland Daredevil, he is the best choice, or play with friends, and you shouldn't have problem to get adamantium.
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I reached Adamantium with Dark Phoenix, but only because she was level 30+, and had Mini EotE Spidey as well to distract enemies while she recovered.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Congrats on Venom. And yes, T.Pun is ridiculously OP.
    Thanks. Took me forever to get Venom...Next is Green Goblin x.x T.Pun seems cool so far, although he's only level 4.

All-New Member

I can't get into the game. what should I do?

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marvel2136 View Post
    I can't get into the game. what should I do?
    What precisely is happening?
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    The bosses in this mission are too hard, and they give too little points, and the faster you kill the boss, more bosses will come, so don't kill the boss so fast at the beginning, just run away and wait for the minions to spawn, and kill the minions, cause they give more points, only kill the first boss when the second spawn, if it became too hard to run away.

If you have Shadowland Daredevil, he is the best choice, or play with friends, and you shouldn't have problem to get adamantium.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I reached Adamantium with Dark Phoenix, but only because she was level 30+, and had Mini EotE Spidey as well to distract enemies while she recovered.
    Thanks!

Hero up is a great game, so many characters and fun missions to play. They messed up by giving out too much in game currency, and it has taken me a while to slowly lose my gold, but once I do, I will become someone to pay for lots of gold once again for the new content. I use to buy $15 target cards all the time for gold, but their bad currency system (they gave too many fractals) made us not have reason to buy gold, and I think that is why they wanted to focus on Marvel Heroes more. Gazillion please realize we all love the game, it just may take a bit to get things back to normal. Keep going the game is great. Marvel heroes will be fine even if they stopped working on it as much as they are now, give both games attention.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!