Page 862 of 945 FirstFirst ... 362762812852858859860861862863864865866872912 ... LastLast
Results 12,916 to 12,930 of 14170
    Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

SHSO NEEDS TO TELL US MORE!

On September 25th they had an update 95% ready to ship. Due to "improve stability" What the heck does that even have to do with anything?! We have yet to get that update. They also stopped the world events, weekend events, and updates.
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

I see that there's no Halloween event.. and honestly it shouldn't come as a surprise...Marvel Heroes is only getting its Halloween event started this Friday...(the day before Halloween)

Also to poster of the picture of those Chase costume and Halloween costumes... Most of those costumes are two years old with a small percentage of them being a year old...so yeah the only thing Marvel Heroes has gotten for Halloween so far is a chance to buy rare costumes...
    Last edited by eagle1604; 10-26-2015 at 02:53 AM.
    Squad name: Wisdom Brave Rhino

Favorite Characters : Gamora

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    Why dont we just contact Brevik direct through twitter so he sees we all love the game and are wondering what's up? I wish he would devote himself more to Hero Up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    Having said that, I really love this game, and would be very sad to see it go away. I don't know what it would take for it to continue, but maybe something out of the box like a Patreon campaign might be in order, if Gazillion could share with us what it would take to keep the game online.
    You can try sending a private message to the SHSO Facebook account at https://www.facebook.com/SuperHeroSquadOnline. If you have any suggestions, concerns, or something, give it a shot. Thought of an out of the box idea? It just might work out in the end. I sent a PM to SHSO for a suggestion, and while I can't disclose what I said or what the reply was so as not to tip off others, it was a start.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Someone at one of the FB groups posted this:

https://www.heroup.com/membership/

Don't know if this is an oversight or a real switchback, because while the screen shows the Prize Wheel, the next page (https://www.heroup.com/membership/play-options/) doesn't mention the latter.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Someone at one of the FB groups posted this:

https://www.heroup.com/membership/

Don't know if this is an oversight or a real switchback, because while the screen shows the Prize Wheel, the next page (https://www.heroup.com/membership/play-options/) doesn't mention the latter.
    I think that is an old link
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    I think that is an old link
    It is I saw it when I joined Membership last month
    SHSO Name: Grand Magical Shield
    Squad Level: 231
    Favorite Heroes: Daredevil, Elektra
    Marvel Heroes 2015: Altrae (probably spelled it wrong but oh well; I'll fix it later)

I think that's everything.

Spectacular Member CaptainMarvell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eagle1604 View Post
    I see that there's no Halloween event.. and honestly it shouldn't come as a surprise...Marvel Heroes is only getting its Halloween event started this Friday...(the day before Halloween)
    I'm a little surprised. Its already built, they just have to switch over to it. The Halloween zone is my favorite and typically when I play this game the most. I hope this isn't a sign of the game coming to a close.

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    You can try sending a private message to the SHSO Facebook account at https://www.facebook.com/SuperHeroSquadOnline. If you have any suggestions, concerns, or something, give it a shot. Thought of an out of the box idea? It just might work out in the end. I sent a PM to SHSO for a suggestion, and while I can't disclose what I said or what the reply was so as not to tip off others, it was a start.
    I followed your suggestion, and I did get a reply. I won't reveal either, being a private message, but I wouldn't call it the start of anything.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

She seems complete to me...only thing I can think of is that her licenses weren't in order...

Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    She seems complete to me...only thing I can think of is that her licenses weren't in order...

how did he get her?!
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Irritating Hurricane Ferret View Post
    how did he get her (Spider Woman, Gwen Stacy)?!
    I've seen two theories:
    1. She was put in the shop briefly (by mistake) by Gaz and removed. I have seen the photo of her in the shop. But...
    2. The game servers were possibly hacked to put her in the shop and then purchased.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

But...
    2. The game servers were possibly hacked to put her in the shop and then purchased.
    Its funny how thats what one would have to do at this point since they dont talk to us or update
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

I've seen two theories:
    1. She was put in the shop briefly (by mistake) by Gaz and removed. I have seen the photo of her in the shop. But...
    Nah, I don't think they hacked for her. If I remember correctly, she accidentally appeared in the shop the same day she was originally supposed to be released, so I think somebody just forgot to cancel her appearance.

I don't think anyone would risk using her otherwise, since that's a quick account termination. If it was Gaz' SNAFU, then the most they'd do is remove her from the player's account like they did with Agent Venom. And it seems like they haven't been paying enough attention to even do that much.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrebomb View Post
    Nah, I don't think they hacked for her. If I remember correctly, she accidentally appeared in the shop the same day she was originally supposed to be released, so I think somebody just forgot to cancel her appearance.

I don't think anyone would risk using her otherwise, since that's a quick account termination. If it was Gaz' SNAFU, then the most they'd do is remove her from the player's account like they did with Agent Venom. And it seems like they haven't been paying enough attention to even do that much.
    If you look at the account, squad level 96, and Spider-Gwen level 40, I don't think they put her badges to sell by mistake, only the hero, so the person made a new account, because will probably be banned, I think Spy is right.
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I really miss the Halloween event. I haven't been playing that much this year and now I spend even less time. Just do a few mega collects on my newer heroes and log out. There's never anyone around when I play to even do a mission or card game with. I can't even remember the last time I played a card game.