Page 864 of 945 FirstFirst ... 364764814854860861862863864865866867868874914 ... LastLast
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 14170

So because the hackers and the fakers we won't get Halloween zone?monsters sale?tacos?
    why hackers?why?Don't ruin this game
    Gaz released content hurry week after week a month ago but this month nothing!And all of that because the hackers?
    I really can't understand the hackers it's not worth to hack and lost content that should come and because of them is don't be released-its like steal from the other players
    I really hope that the hacks and the problem that made won't prevent to black firday sale!I really want to get more retired heroes

look on the diffrence:
    when not hacking:every week or day something new at the world event
    future foundtion Fatastic Four->Shadowland Daredevil->Big Time Spiderman->Iron Monger->Classic Cyclops and X-FORCE Archangel->Avengers Loki and Ronnan+back to school sale
    when hacking:nothing->nothing->nothing->nothing->Halloween theme shoud come and don't come so nothing
    So instead new content some players(not much less then 5%)have spidergwen-its not fair I hate the hackers!
    Last edited by shoohman; 10-30-2015 at 05:54 AM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

We're not entirely sure that hacking is the sole or even main reason for the inactivity, though it is possible. Your guess is as good as anyone's.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    We're not entirely sure that hacking is the sole or even main reason for the inactivity, though it is possible. Your guess is as good as anyone's.
    We will never know Gazillion won't tell us why there isn't new content and they don't have to!
    But this is right now the only logical explanation
    I hope that this isn't the end of the game like people think

Do you think that the one who has Gwen hacked for fractals too?How does he have 11k fractals+5 for Gwen and he just lvl 96?
    How he leveled up Gwen to lvl 40?Did he hacked her badges too?Did the badges were in the shop too with her at the hack moment?

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

I am still guessing it is a combination of all the items we have brought up: not being able to use Chrome, the hacking, the layoffs, the lack of profit.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by shoohman View Post
    Do you think that the one who has Gwen hacked for fractals too?How does he have 11k fractals+5 for Gwen and he just lvl 96?
    If we couple this with other glitches players have spotted (like a new player with a Top 10 medallion, I reported one weeks ago here and spotted another one this week but couldn't take a clear screencap), it may run deeper. The Top 10 thing may be accidental, but if it's deliberate, that's cause for concern.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

How he leveled up Gwen to lvl 40?Did he hacked her badges too?Did the badges were in the shop too with her at the hack moment?
    Don't forget about the Iron Man Midas, Carnage and agent only heroes...
    Last edited by Roaming Colossus Lion; 10-30-2015 at 07:02 AM.
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    Don't forget about the Iron Man Midas, Carnage and agent only heroes...
    Dont think everybody is a hacker he cudda saved i have 150k fracs did i hack my fracs with a lvl of 1553 and 9300+ achiv points?????????Nope im saving he cudda saved for 11 months
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

The internal reasons behind the inactivity may be above clearance for public disclosure. Upper management may not want to tip off outsiders as to the cause. (This is strictly my personal conjecture.) Whether it was a good or bad decision PR-wise, well…
    So because the hackers and the fakers we won't get Halloween zone?monsters sale?tacos?
    why hackers?why?Don't ruin this game
    Gaz released content hurry week after week a month ago but this month nothing!And all of that because the hackers?
    I really can't understand the hackers it's not worth to hack and lost content that should come and because of them is don't be released-its like steal from the other players
    I really hope that the hacks and the problem that made won't prevent to black firday sale!I really want to get more retired heroes

look on the diffrence:
    when not hacking:every week or day something new at the world event
    future foundtion Fatastic Four->Shadowland Daredevil->Big Time Spiderman->Iron Monger->Classic Cyclops and X-FORCE Archangel->Avengers Loki and Ronnan+back to school sale
    when hacking:nothing->nothing->nothing->nothing->Halloween theme shoud come and don't come so nothing
    So instead new content some players(not much less then 5%)have spidergwen-its not fair I hate the hackers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    I am still guessing it is a combination of all the items we have brought up: not being able to use Chrome, the hacking, the layoffs, the lack of profit.
    I think Charles has the right idea on the combination of factors causing this lull (I hope it's just a lull). My response was based on the qualifier of "<sic> Could the hackers be the reason for the delay/removal of the Halloween update". Key word is could. I honestly do believe that hacking will greatly shorten this glorious, little game's lifespan.

If we couple this with other glitches players have spotted (like a new player with a Top 10 medallion, I reported one weeks ago here and spotted another one this week but couldn't take a clear screencap), it may run deeper. The Top 10 thing may be accidental, but if it's deliberate, that's cause for concern.
    Yep, I've seen many with those titles that have NO business with them...Gaz has not updated the list found on our wiki. If you see someone with one of those medallions and their name is not listed on our wiki, they're cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by marsinterplanetaryprophet View Post
    Dont think everybody is a hacker (inre owning Midas, Carnage, and AO Heroes) he cudda saved i have 150k fracs did i hack my fracs with a lvl of 1553 and 9300+ achiv points?????????Nope im saving he cudda saved for 11 months
    I think most of us think that anyone that owns Midas or Carnage or Spider-Gwen AND have a very low squad level is a cheater/hacker...

I've reported dozens of suspect accounts...and guess what...most of them have been banned.
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 10-30-2015 at 04:35 PM.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I think Charles has the right idea on the combination of factors causing this lull (I hope it's just a lull). My response was based on the qualifier of "<sic> Could the hackers be the reason for the delay/removal of the Halloween update". Key word is could. I honestly do believe that hacking will greatly shorten this glorious, little game's lifespan.
    The most worrying sign for me is the lack of FB posts. Technical issues, other priorities, layoffs, hackers, etc, etc can all explain the lack of game updates... but to not even take 5 minutes to post an apology for the lack of an update or to run a FB contest or any damn thing to satiate players in lieu of a game update just speaks volumes about the status of this game and Gaz's commitment level.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    The most worrying sign for me is the lack of FB posts. Technical issues, other priorities, layoffs, hackers, etc, etc can all explain the lack of game updates... but to not even take 5 minutes to post an apology for the lack of an update or to run a FB contest or any damn thing to satiate players in lieu of a game update just speaks volumes about the status of this game and Gaz's commitment level.
    Exactly. They just don't care.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrebomb View Post
    Exactly. They just don't care.
    Or the people who take care of the Facebook page care so much that this situation hurts them, and it hurts them so much, it's easier to cope by not saying anything.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

The only people who I see active sometimes when I log in (which is rarely now) are just Spy and Lion. It's like everyone on my bud list quit. The zones are empty and if anyone is seen running around it's a newby player as one of the starter characters. I hardly see anyone with their name in gold; people are not renewing their subscriptions and who can blame them? I won't be surprised if sometime from now I go on the home page and see a message saying "So long, and thanks for all the fish".
    Believe, Always Believe.
    You should enjoy the little detours in life, to the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things, more important than what you want. (Ging Freecs)
    SHSO IGN: The Chrome Dragon. Lvl: 3500+

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    The only people who I see active sometimes when I log in (which is rarely now) are just Spy and Lion. It's like everyone on my bud list quit. The zones are empty and if anyone is seen running around it's a newby player as one of the starter characters. I hardly see anyone with their name in gold; people are not renewing their subscriptions and who can blame them? I won't be surprised if sometime from now I go on the home page and see a message saying "So long, and thanks for all the fish".
    That's because you run the game in one of their servers where most of your friends are. I log in an hour ago and I was the only one, I play a mission, return to the same city and there were 10+ players.

I have 5000+ fractals that I was saving for Spider-Gwen, time to change plans and go for Avengers Loki.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

trenthzb

spdr01.jpgspdr02.jpgopko.jpg

get ready for spiderverse!

Just saw a bunch of people around the Watcher, and a dev was there! Showing off Spider-Gwen and SP//dr! And also told us to check the Watcher for a nice prize, Iron Man Midas!

Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+