Page 865 of 945 FirstFirst ... 365765815855861862863864865866867868869875915 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    Just saw a bunch of people around the Watcher, and a dev was there! Showing off Spider-Gwen and SP//dr! And also told us to check the Watcher for a nice prize, Iron Man Midas!
    The only problem I see with this is that I won't be able to get Midas's badge if I win him
    Surefooted Sentry on SHSO.

Xapto on Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Xapto View Post
    The only problem I see with this is that I won't be able to get Midas's badge if I win him
    Yeah, they put "Iron Man Midas" again, instead of the "Midas Bundle", but I think someone said that if you buy the gold badge, you don't need the silver badge, so there is this possibility, if it really works.
    Last edited by Roaming Colossus Lion; 10-31-2015 at 05:57 AM.
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    …but I think someone said that if you buy the gold badge, you don't need the silver badge, so there is this possibility, if it really works.
    I tried it with X-Force Archangel, I won his gold badge from the Watcher (for 214 fractals) and was able to go past 11 so it works.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I think Charles has the right idea on the combination of factors causing this lull (I hope it's just a lull). My response was based on the qualifier of "<sic> Could the hackers be the reason for the delay/removal of the Halloween update". Key word is could. I honestly do believe that hacking will greatly shorten this glorious, little game's lifespan.
    Don't forget about the Fantastic Four Promo in Marvel Heroes that upset Marvel.

I think we lost Halloween oficially, let's hope we can get christmas on time.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

I'm feeling a little bored so I might log in today for a bit.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

The one who played with spider-Gwen two days ago was cheater or devs?
    Today someone posted here someone who played as SP\DR and as Spider-Gwen and he is just lvl 98
    The player from two days ago is cheater or one of the devs?

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    Don't forget about the Fantastic Four Promo in Marvel Heroes that upset Marvel.

I think we lost Halloween oficially, let's hope we can get christmas on time.
    Man, I don't even care about Christmas. They always leave those zones up a month too long, and I eventually end up twitching because of the background carols. At least I don't work in retail.

I'm glad somebody at Gaz is showing a bit of interest, and the new heroes look great, but I don't think anything can fix my saltiness over Halloween. Unless they put the zones up over the course of November as an apology. I've basically been waiting for this one since last year's ended.

Quote Originally Posted by shoohman View Post
    Today someone posted here someone who played as SP\DR and as Spider-Gwen and he is just lvl 98
    No, it was a hacker. No dev would have put a gameplay video up before release on some random shady youtube channel.

Hm. Iron Man Midas is the only hero I still need, but I'm not sure how many fractals I should risk. On the one hand, no better hero to snag a discount on. On the other, it's taken me forever just to save up this much, and I don't want to end up back at square one if I lose. I'll probably just put in 10 and cross my fingers to be the randomly selected winner.
    Last edited by Pyrebomb; 10-31-2015 at 09:39 AM.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Quote Originally Posted by shoohman View Post
    You can also see the dev has the "Gazillion!" title and the Gazillion medallion.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Great Supervillain

Don't you just love mixed messages?

On one hand, they're probably trying to bait hackers in-game.
    On the other hand, it looks like a dev totally gave Trisha the middle finger by operating outside the official support stance.

Peni's suit looks cool. It's great they even considered it. I don't think there are any real issues in the character department.
    I could go on a mini-rant about lack of effective marketing and management, but I won't.

There's just... nothing new and interesting to do in the game anymore. To the point where I struggle to call it a game. It's more upkeep at this point.

I'd rather they just take the game offline for half a year and really revitalize the gameplay and have a strong reopening around Civil War with new missions, new multiplayer modes, and maybe some new enthusiasm for their own product. The Super Hero Squad brand is still strong. They need to realize what Hasbro couldn't even figure out - that's it's not just for kids.

Okay... maybe it was a management/marketing mini-rant...

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Enforcer View Post
    On the other hand, it looks like a dev totally gave Trisha the middle finger by operating outside the official support stance.
    It sure seems like it, huh? I hope they don't get in trouble. The official stance is hogwash.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

I'm thinking about quitting this game. There has been really no fractal burst times for agents in awhile or anything else new or fun with the game. I'm not really to interested in other Gazillion games because of the way they handled this game with the poor communication. Whats to say it won't happen with those games as well.
    Super Hero Super Sqaud name: Mister stream trapper

Immortal Cobra-La Member Nemesis Enforcer's Avatar

Won Iron Midas tonight with a last minute bid. I probably could have gotten him for less since I typoed the amount, but still way less than the regular price. Now I can waste my remaining fractals on XP potions and level a bunch up.
    SHSO: Indescribable Count Watcher - 4400+
    Marvel Heroes: Scorpcookie

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis Enforcer View Post
    Won Iron Midas tonight with a last minute bid. I probably could have gotten him for less since I typoed the amount, but still way less than the regular price. Now I can waste my remaining fractals on XP potions and level a bunch up.
    Congrats! I'm sure the less than 300K fractal amount you bid is well worth it!
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Immortal Cobra-La Member Nemesis Enforcer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Congrats! I'm sure the less than 300K fractal amount you bid is well worth it!
    A whole lot less, probably the amount of fractals I've collected in the last month or so.
    SHSO: Indescribable Count Watcher - 4400+
    Marvel Heroes: Scorpcookie

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis Enforcer View Post
    Congratulations!
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail