Page 897 of 945 FirstFirst ... 397797847887893894895896897898899900901907 ... LastLast
Results 13,441 to 13,455 of 14170

Long time since I looked the Watcher's Hall of Fame, but I remember that I was in first place after I got Au Ultron, and now I'm not even in the top 10, it's sad to see the game full of cheaters, bunch of free players walking around with Iron Man Midas, youtube full of tutoriais, and Gaz don't do anything about it...
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    Long time since I looked the Watcher's Hall of Fame, but I remember that I was in first place after I got Au Ultron, and now I'm not even in the top 10, it's sad to see the game full of cheaters, bunch of free players walking around with Iron Man Midas, youtube full of tutoriais, and Gaz don't do anything about it...
    I wouldn't say they don't do anything...I send them emails every day on people who should be banned...and they do respond and I haven't seen 80% of the people I turn in. The main three cheating platforms are pretty much script-proof...although a script that would alert them if a someone accrued over 10K fractals in one day seems plausible. YouTube should take down "hacks" because making money off of people committing crimes is despicable. Gaz should track Iron Man Midas buyers and those on the Hall of Fame for cheaters.

These cheaters have stolen our games viability.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I wouldn't say they don't do anything...I send them emails every day on people who should be banned...and they do respond and I haven't seen 80% of the people I turn in. The main three cheating platforms are pretty much script-proof...although a script that would alert them if a someone accrued over 10K fractals in one day seems plausible. YouTube should take down "hacks" because making money off of people committing crimes is despicable. Gaz should track Iron Man Midas buyers and those on the Hall of Fame for cheaters.

I don't know... I know that you are tracking down the cheaters Spy, as you know that I also report people everyday, but it's still out of control, they could just post something on the facebook to show that they are doing something about it, and scare the kids, cause the way that's going right now, it's like they don't care about the game, and this encourages people to use "hacks", because they think they will get through without any consequences.
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Most kids nowadays don't see hacking and cheating as being wrong and illegal
    Everytime I've been on in the past few weeks I see someone unde 1k with a Midas.
    Report.

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    Roaming we know the people who did it the right way so dont worry and Im glad to be omw to lvl 3000+

Quote Originally Posted by PhantCowboy View Post
    Most kids nowadays don't see hacking and cheating as being wrong and illegal

Everytime I've been on in the past few weeks I see someone unde 1k with a Midas.
    Report.
    I want iron midasssssssss so bad but I only got 110k fractals
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post

Spy there is no use of reporting people because there will always be a hacker....Also i been hating on these squads lower than 2000 with iron midas because they flag him all in my face also ppl with a squad lvl 20 with midas that's noooooooooooo fair I been working hard and only have 110k fracs No one knows how hard I been working but Im thinking about buying au ultron then again not because this game is deadddddddddddddddddddd
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Quote Originally Posted by marsinterplanetaryprophet View Post
    Spy there is no use of reporting people because there will always be a hacker.
    There's no question I'd prefer if Gaz fixed the holes in their coding to prevent people from abusing the game's economy, or wrote a script that flagged them on accounts that gained too many fractals in a period of time, or flagged IP addresses to prevent known cheaters from accessing the game again. BUT, these three scenarios are unlikely...so if I point out accounts which I believe are gaming the system, then I feel I'm doing my part to prevent people who are stealing from Gaz and this community. Make those cheating arseholes have to restart each time. Eff them.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Level 40 Avengers Hulk SMASH! My latest milestone:

Every 5K fractals I earn, I buy a 5-pack of the 5000XP Potions and use it on the hero I'm playing with.

Thanks, Invisible Mad Badger, that was my first card game in a year, probably.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by PhantCowboy View Post
    Report.
    Same here. Glad to know we're all doing our part.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Hi
    I would like to help with the wiki. But I dont know how this work. I created an account with username: arnier22. So could somebody add me between members? thanks
    Phantom Forest Witch

Quote Originally Posted by Arnier View Post
    Hi
    I would like to help with the wiki. But I dont know how this work. I created an account with username: arnier22. So could somebody add me between members? thanks
    You should be good to go, now! Thanks for helping!

Invisible Mad Badger

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    Thanks, Invisible Mad Badger, that was my first card game in a year, probably.
    No prob man, I'm always available for card games whenever I'm on.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I wonder if Gaz still has the manpower and resources to add Kamala Khan to the game. Marvel is practically shipping Kamala, Sam, and Miles as the new "Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends" and the latter two are already in the game.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I wonder if Gaz still has the manpower and resources to add Kamala Khan to the game. Marvel is practically shipping Kamala, Sam, and Miles as the new "Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends" and the latter two are already in the game.
    I hope so, too. I hope to see Prof. X, too.