Page 493 of 945 FirstFirst ... 393443483489490491492493494495496497503543593 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Mist Breaker View Post
    Yeah, looks like I only have 103 of the sidekicks. Wonder which ones I'm missing...?
    Have you gotten the two from the Mystery Boxes?

Mini Ghost Rider and Mini Thanos?
    Mighty Crystal Mentor
    Squad Level: 4313 / 4313
    Heroes: 175 / 175
    Sidekicks: 111 / 111
    Titles: 225 / 235
    Medallions: 189 / 190
    Achievements: 14765 | 1810 / 4482

"My name is Sinister. Mister Sinister."

Quote Originally Posted by DominoK View Post
    Have you gotten the two from the Mystery Boxes?

Mini Ghost Rider and Mini Thanos?
    Yeah, got Mini Thanos about a week ago after I realized I didn't have him. Then I just got Mini Ghost Rider right now. So, one left...
    Emperor Mist Breaker
    Squad Level: 4217
    Achievement Points: 7,200+

Yeah, got Mini Thanos about a week ago after I realized I didn't have him. Then I just got Mini Ghost Rider right now. So, one left...

Hmmm...

Mini Ends of the Earth Spider-Man is also a Mystery Box sidekick.
    Did you get the Halloween sidekicks Mini Deadpool and Yesterday's Chimichanga?
    Have you crafted all the sidekicks available?
    Did you get the Moon Bat and Christmas Crushbot last year when Gaz gave us the codes for them?
    Are you certain you have purchased all sidekicks from the shop, including the Jr. Shield Agent section?

I don't know after that.
    Last edited by DominoK; 11-06-2014 at 11:45 PM.
    Mighty Crystal Mentor
    Squad Level: 4313 / 4313
    Heroes: 175 / 175
    Sidekicks: 111 / 111
    Titles: 225 / 235
    Medallions: 189 / 190
    Achievements: 14765 | 1810 / 4482

"My name is Sinister. Mister Sinister."

Holy Crap! I'm number 1????????????

I never win anything!
    Congrats! I missed naming you, too. Your name did look familiar!

When did they start doing this top 10 thing? Do you keep your medallions if you happen to slip out of the top 10?
    Today, Nov. 7th PST. You do not keep the medallion if you slip...I'm trying to convince them to give an "Alum" Medallion if this happens.

Yeah, looks like I only have 103 of the sidekicks. Wonder which ones I'm missing...?
    Our wiki has all the sidekicks. https://superherosquadonline.wikispaces.com/Sidekicks...smolten and RCL (mostly) have kept it up to date.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

If you slip they should give you "The Has-been" tittle.

Congrats to everyone. The new medallion looks nice, my favorite still the one for 150 lev. characters.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

So, a quick hello first as I'm new to this site and SHSO. I hope to spend a lot of time here and in the game.

Now, no first post without a question, it seems. As I'm currently stuck with the super-mega-knockdown-perma-stun clone-bots, is there any way to figure if and when the situation will be addressed? I have seen a post up-thread from someone who seems to be working on the game, but nothing about this. I have sent one ticket about it in the feedback / suggestion part; now I wonder if maybe another one pointing this out as a bug might be more useful.

Anyway, aside from this bothersome roadblock I really like what I have seen of the game so far, it hits all the right buttons for me.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I just talked to Eric, he said if you fall off the lists you lose the Medallion. I'm trying to convince him that having a replacement "Alum" medallion if/when you fall off of these lists.

I also think it's a shame RCL doesn't get to display BOTH of his Medallions at the same time. And with all his work on the wiki and his Crisis scores...There's no question in my mind he is the best there is.
    Thanks Spy, I don't mind using only one medallion, and I love being in leaderboards!

I was wondering about the keeping medallion myself, and I think is fair enough that you lose the medallion if you fall of the Top 10, I will probably fall off the next squad lvl, cause I don't have AU Ultron, but I will try to keep the achievements medallion!

I will not buy gold only to get AU Ultron, cause I have so many fractals, and I have gold that I don't have use for, I have all the heroes, sidekicks, badges, medallions and titles, but my year membership is about to expire and I will renew the year membership for sure! Would be sweet if they gave AU Ultron to people who renew the year membership!

Random thought:

I would like to play a mission with Stealth Suit Captain America, Agent Coulson, Dr Doom and you guessed it X-Force Wolfie. Thinking that should be interesting for taking on the Doom mission.
    Squad: Serene Work Major
    Squad Level: 5000+

Congrats on all the CBR's that made it onto the Top 10. I still have a LONG way to go if I want to catch up with you guys :P
    Surefooted Sentry on SHSO.

Xapto on Steam.

Congrats!
    Just... Congrats!

haven't been able to play much lately due to some business and circumstances, but I will try to pick it up again, and who knows? Maybe I'll be there someday
    Squad name: Glittering Sparrow Mentor
    mostly playing as: Iceman
    Signature Crisis Hero: Sabretooth
    willing to play missions with others

What's your squad level?
    4104. I have all 105 sidekicks
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xapto View Post
    Congrats on all the CBR's that made it onto the Top 10. I still have a LONG way to go if I want to catch up with you guys :P
    Thank you, and since I neglected to say this before in my excitement, congratulations to EVERYONE on both lists! Hard work does pay off!
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    If you slip they should give you "The Has-been" tittle.
    <laughs> Too funny! I'll suggest it for its humor and genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Clock Machine View Post
    So, a quick hello first as I'm new to this site and SHSO. I hope to spend a lot of time here and in the game.

Now, no first post without a question, it seems. As I'm currently stuck with the super-mega-knockdown-perma-stun clone-bots, is there any way to figure if and when the situation will be addressed? I have seen a post up-thread from someone who seems to be working on the game, but nothing about this. I have sent one ticket about it in the feedback / suggestion part; now I wonder if maybe another one pointing this out as a bug might be more useful.

Anyway, aside from this bothersome roadblock I really like what I have seen of the game so far, it hits all the right buttons for me.
    Welcome aboard, Baron Clock Machine! I sent up some concerns on this subject, but I haven't pinned down a good answer, yet. So far I've got the canned response of "the team is continually looking at the missions and tweaking them to keep the game fun for all levels." I'll refocus my nagging to get a better one...

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    4104. I have all 105 sidekicks
    You're missing 10. I have 4114.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

You're missing 10. I have 4114.
    Yeah I know I am missing 10 squad levels, trying to find out what they are... I checked sidekicks this morning, I have 105 same as the wiki. I'll double check all my heroes tonight, pretty sure all are at max/20 though. Does anything else add to squad level (titles, medalions etc.)?
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Yeah I know I am missing 10 squad levels, trying to find out what they are... I checked sidekicks this morning, I have 105 same as the wiki. I'll double check all my heroes tonight, pretty sure all are at max/20 though. Does anything else add to squad level (titles, medalions etc.)?
    Squad levels are the sum of Hero levels, Lore, Level 11 bonuses, Level 20 bonuses, and sidekicks.

There are 105 sidekicks to be had, and you have them all. Sounds like not all your heroes are maxed out. There are so many to keep track of, I've discovered non-maxed out heroes in my squad before.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail