Page 632 of 945 FirstFirst ... 132532582622628629630631632633634635636642682732 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 14170
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by shoohman View Post
    I hope that they will do patrick's day sale(green characters) I want to get doctor Doom and Hope Summers
    Since St. Patrick's falls on a Tuesday this year I suppose the green sale, if any, will be on the day (March 17 itself).

I just remembered the SHSO dream I had a couple of nights ago: I was playing Scott Lang Ant-Man, with his"4" costume from FF. Must be in anticipation of the Ant-Man movie.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

one day sale?
    one day is enough for me!
    I want to get some retired heroes and I save fractlas for sales

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I foresee Gaz reusing the Loki fallen zones and turning them into the Ultron Fallen Zones as the next big Zone update- but that will be closer to the movie's release. I'd be shocked to see a new zone in 2015.
    I can't wait to see the Ultron Fallen zones! They MUST make'em!and I hope, they'll make a new Ultron hero and it'll be..dunno.. more ultronic than the movie one. I think there can be some renewals because of the movie.
    SHSO Name: Trapping Sir Commander.
    Favourite hero: Ultron, Ultron and once more Ultron. Gimme more Ultrons!
    Level: still low compared to others.

Quote Originally Posted by MkStark View Post
    I hope, they'll make a new Ultron hero and it'll be..dunno.. more ultronic than the movie one. I think there can be some renewals because of the movie.
    Actually avengers series may be the three only new heroes - Witch, Quicksilver and Ultron. Because, no, really, why do we need the same Cap, IM, Widow and others? We already have them, they look almost the same in new movie - especially Hulk, IM and Widow. The ones who differ are the first three. I can't find any sence of adding more similar heroes.
    SHSO: Uber Fireman Crab
    Squad 3600+
    Favorite Hero: Ultron

Marvel Heroes: DasFeuer

they should make scarlet witch quicksilver and ultron
    Every movie Ironman has diffrent armor so he should be in his new armor too(we have alreay from the movies mk1 mk2 mk42 and avengers armor[mk8])
    But they don't have to create Hulk black widow Nick Fury and Hawkeye because they won't change in the new movie

Quote Originally Posted by DasFeuer View Post
    Actually avengers series may be the three only new heroes - Witch, Quicksilver and Ultron. Because, no, really, why do we need the same Cap, IM, Widow and others? We already have them, they look almost the same in new movie - especially Hulk, IM and Widow. The ones who differ are the first three. I can't find any sence of adding more similar heroes.
    I want to see the new Black Widow and Hawkeye. The LEGO versions look pretty different. And what about a new Vision?

Is the asgardian trivia done?

Quote Originally Posted by DasFeuer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shoohman View Post
    they should make scarlet witch quicksilver and ultron
    Every movie Ironman has diffrent armor so he should be in his new armor too(we have alreay from the movies mk1 mk2 mk42 and avengers armor[mk8])
    But they don't have to create Hulk black widow Nick Fury and Hawkeye because they won't change in the new movie
    Gaz has already commented on the new Hulkbuster IM...I'm pretty sure that's a lock.

I agree a new Pietro, Wanda, and Ultron should be made.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Gaz has already commented on the new Hulkbuster IM...I'm pretty sure that's a lock.

I agree a new Pietro, Wanda, and Ultron should be made.
    Yes I'm looking forwards to the new Hulkbuster. I don't really like the old one he's pretty slow.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

SHSO Quick Guides Creator the_key_24's Avatar

Hopefully the new Hulkbuster, or possibly new Ultron or Vision might be craftable
    SHSO Squad Name: Squire Bird Mage
    Next DUEL Most Wanted List: Warriors of the New Age
    Next SOLO Most Wanted List: thwip, thwip, thwip

I've been wondering about this for awhile now, really hoping for a new Quicksilver, Scarlett Witch.
    Squad Name: Emperor Wobbly Guardian
    Squad Level:3600+
    Favorite Hero: She-Hulk

Roving Neutronium Herald

So, like, when are we getting a movie Ronan?

Quote Originally Posted by Temps View Post
    So, like, when are we getting a movie Ronan?
    I'd prefer the Earth-11911/91119 version:

spoilers:
    Ronan has been spotted in numerous VO_relationships in the game files
    end of spoilers
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Roving Neutronium Herald

What about an Agent Carter?

Also guys, I've seen this forum before but just today created an account. I really like this game, so bad that I even created these (Album's not updated) If you fellas could check them out and give some feedback, I'd greatly appreciate it. Greetings.

http://imgur.com/gallery/YEj9W/new

I actually been wanting a new scarlet witch. I always felt there needed to be a better Scarlet Witch.

Quote Originally Posted by Temps View Post
    What about an Agent Carter?

Also guys, I've seen this forum before but just today created an account. I really like this game, so bad that I even created these (Album's not updated) If you fellas could check them out and give some feedback, I'd greatly appreciate it. Greetings.

http://imgur.com/gallery/YEj9W/new
    Welcome! Those cards are amazing!
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+