Page 916 of 945 FirstFirst ... 416816866906912913914915916917918919920926 ... LastLast
Results 13,726 to 13,740 of 14170

Well, that was a Saturday just like old times, playing missions and card games with Helmer, who must have made at least ten new friends! I was really surprised at the number of people playing the game. It just goes to show that, neglected though it is by Gaz, and, as ever, frustrating to play at times because of glitches and bugs - still this game has something special about it. It's fun! I hope the new CEO of Gaz takes a look at SHSO and sees there is still potential here, and that it could easily pay its way if the incentives to buy stuff are managed correctly - Helmer was even talking about getting a month's membership so he can buy a gold badge or three!

No doubt we'll be back at it again tomorrow morning, first thing after breakfast.
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Speaking of glitches and bugs, I'm still having trouble playing card game quests - PvP is relatively trouble free (although I have had a couple of games crash on me), whereas it is very rare that my loading screen doesn't get stuck when I'm trying to play a quest. A real shame, the card game is one of my favourite aspects of SHSO.

Oh, and while the Watcher will happily accept my 10 fractals, once the screen comes up it is completely blank - I've no idea what I've offered 10 fractals for, nor can I see any leader board, and I can't get back to the game! Is this a long-standing problem, or is everyone else bidding happily away?
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    Speaking of glitches and bugs, I'm still having trouble playing card game quests - PvP is relatively trouble free (although I have had a couple of games crash on me), whereas it is very rare that my loading screen doesn't get stuck when I'm trying to play a quest. A real shame, the card game is one of my favourite aspects of SHSO.

Oh, and while the Watcher will happily accept my 10 fractals, once the screen comes up it is completely blank - I've no idea what I've offered 10 fractals for, nor can I see any leader board, and I can't get back to the game! Is this a long-standing problem, or is everyone else bidding happily away?
    I don't think there is a prize currently so this is the glitch we get.

Any who, is this the longest blackout period we've had in SHSO history? I just got addicted again to the game and hope they can return it somehow.
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

I'm having no trouble with the card game after this last maintenance besides an increase in loading time. Before the maintenance I was getting error code #301. What I have noticed is the "Daily Card Quest" function has gone away. Instead of a new, free card mission each day the default setting is Iron Man Vs. War Machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Irritating Hurricane Ferret View Post
    I don't think there is a prize currently so this is the glitch we get.

Any who, is this the longest blackout period we've had in SHSO history? I just got addicted again to the game and hope they can return it somehow.
    Before the recent maintenance (and before the Error Code #201 that disallowed me from traveling between zones) I was able to see the Watcher and his bi-daily prize while I had many other players, all in foreign countries, tell me they were unable to access that screen. I am now in the same situation of being unable to see a prize, if there is in fact a prize to see.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I'm having no trouble with the card game after this last maintenance besides an increase in loading time. Before the maintenance I was getting error code #301. What I have noticed is the "Daily Card Quest" function has gone away. Instead of a new, free card mission each day the default setting is Iron Man Vs. War Machine.
    Maybe it's something to do with the Gaz server accessed, with you coming in from the States, Spy, and me coming in from Sweden - I get into the card game to play a quest one time out of maybe twenty or more attempts, with the loading screen freezing and forcing me to log out, whereas PvP access is smooth as a baby's bum - I just had my Phoenix deck beaten by someone playing Wolvie's starter deck. Oh, the shame!

I'll send a ticket - if I can - although I suspect it'll be a while before the next maintenance, and the card game is pretty low priority for Gaz for fixes anyway (as is SHSO as a whole, of course!).
    Last edited by Crazy_Sean; 08-02-2016 at 02:53 AM.

Maybe it's something to do with the Gaz server accessed, with you coming in from the States, Spy, and me coming in from Sweden - I get into the card game to play a quest one time out of maybe twenty or more attempts, with the loading screen freezing and forcing me to log out, whereas PvP access is smooth as a baby's bum - I just had my Phoenix deck beaten by someone playing Wolvie's starter deck. Oh, the shame!

I'll send a ticket - if I can - although I suspect it'll be a while before the next maintenance, and the card game is pretty low priority for Gaz for fixes anyway (as is SHSO as a whole, of course!).
    Sending tickets through the in-game support is good. If you don't get this message, it is better to use support@heroup.com.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

The work around is go to craft items in your menu and then go to the watcher.
    SHSO Username: Lieutenant Fighting Bear
    Level: 3700+

Quote Originally Posted by raw68 View Post
    The work around is go to craft items in your menu and then go to the watcher.
    How do you even find that stuff out?! That's like in a murder mystery when the protaganist discovers there's a secret passage in the library if he tugs the curtains twice - there's no logical link there, how'd he figure it out?!

Anyway, you are right. And Daredevil's gold badge is the current prize. How often does the prize get rotated these days, anyone know?
    Last edited by Crazy_Sean; 08-02-2016 at 11:27 PM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Anyway, you are right. And Daredevil's gold badge is the current prize. How often does the prize get rotated these days, anyone know?
    It hasn't for a while. Time for a new prize. I wish they'd stealth give away Iron Spider or Giganto on a weekend for my alt account.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

How do you even find that stuff out?! That's like in a murder mystery when the protaganist discovers there's a secret passage in the library if he tugs the curtains twice - there's no logical link there, how'd he figure it out?!

Someone else found that out earlier in thread, I just remembered it and had to make sure it still worked.
    SHSO Username: Lieutenant Fighting Bear
    Level: 3700+

https://sendvid.com/2h0o73wp
    Hi
    "....Taco in a Long time Deadpool..."
    Thanks
    Phantom Forest Witch

Quote Originally Posted by Arnier View Post
    https://sendvid.com/2h0o73wp
    Hi
    "....Taco in a Long time Deadpool..."
    Thanks
    "I haven't had a taco in a long time, Deadpool. Got any on ya?"

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

Untitled.jpg

why do I just go through achievement points so fast i was just 15,800 two days ago
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

Untitled.jpg

had to use 11142 fractals to win
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    It hasn't for a while. Time for a new prize. I wish they'd stealth give away Iron Spider or Giganto on a weekend for my alt account.
    I also think it's *long* past time to switch up the daily mission rotation. I have long since completed 150 unique adamantium completions for all the missions currently in rotation, so I no longer play these and focus on my uncompleted ach missions (unless someone invites me to a mission).
    Has anyone else also completed 150 unique missions for the current rotation? (I'm pretty sure RCL has....if I remember right, he completed over 10K missions, while I'm only a little over 5K).
    SHSO squad name: Emperor Iridescent Wolf
    Squad Level: 8544
    ACH Points: 27350