Page 943 of 945 FirstFirst ... 443843893933939940941942943944945 LastLast
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 14170
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

There's a Change,org petition to revive SHSO:

https://www.change.org/p/http-www-ga...-and-save-shso

And a Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/2saveshso/
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I started playing Marvel Heroes last November (with the shuttering of SHSO looming) and have LOVED it. My oldest two boys play with me and love it as well. My main problem has been my younger two boys (5 and 8). I'm not ready to turn them loose in an ARPG with an online component and characters that are teen+ in nature and voiceover. I SO wish I still had SHSO to let them cut their teeth on the Marvel Universe and online gaming as well. *sigh*
    Squad Name: The Smasher Robot
    Favorite Marvel Character: Hulk
    Most-often Played Character: Pirate Deadpool
    Real Life Hobby: Coffee Roasting/Obsessing

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

This is interesting: theheroup.com
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

What does this even mean? Is the game coming back or is this just a webarchive?
    Perplexing Opaque Chihuahua (Level 4,117)
    Milestones
    Reached Level 4,000 in Hero Up
    Got 150 characters level 20

Recent Events
    Got 150 Characters to lvl 20
    Bought Spider-Gwen and Spdr
    Maxed out Spider-Gwen to level 40
    Bought Luke Cage and got him to Level 40

Newest Characters Log
    Spider-Gwen (Cost:3,520) Level MAX
    Sp//dr (Cost 3,200) Lvl MAX
    Luke Cage (Titanium Box) Lvl MAX

FEATURED
    Nobody
    Character Trying To Unlock
    Arctic Iron Man

Quote Originally Posted by VoidScarfNinja View Post
    What does this even mean? Is the game coming back or is this just a webarchive?
    Never mind. Checked the link and source info along with the ICANN website and it prove that it's fake.
    Perplexing Opaque Chihuahua (Level 4,117)
    Milestones
    Got 150 characters level 20

Recent Events
    Got 150 Characters to lvl 20
    Bought Spider-Gwen and Spdr
    Maxed out Spider-Gwen to level 40
    Bought Luke Cage and got him to Level 40

Newest Characters Log
    Spider-Gwen (Cost:3,520) Level MAX
    Sp//dr (Cost 3,200) Lvl MAX
    Luke Cage (Titanium Box) Lvl MAX

FEATURED
    Nobody
    Character Trying To Unlock
    Arctic Iron Man

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    There's a Change,org petition to revive SHSO:

https://www.change.org/p/http-www-ga...-and-save-shso

And a Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/2saveshso/
    Petition signed, fingers crossed.

Still playing MH, but would trade that game for SHSO in a heartbeat.
    SHSO squad name: Emperor Iridescent Wolf
    Squad Level: 8544
    ACH Points: 27350

Watching MrGamesRus' SHSO videos makes me realize how fun the game was. Especially wandering around the zones decorated for the holidays. And who can forget the music?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

Really missing Hero Up lately, I don't want all these memories to just be memories.
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Have any of you tried playing Contest Of Champions? It's not SHSO by any means, but it's entertaining and fun.

How would you rate it for a 10-going-on-11 year-old, Charles? I'm trying to decide what Marvel-related game to play with Helmer now SHSO is no more (*sob*), and reading the reviews of the game it seems the issues for some parents are the unmoderated chat and the fact the game glitches quite a lot. Would you think this is a better (fun) game than Marvel Heroes, both of which get a 13+ age-rating, which seems to me a tad harsh on both games (Helmer plays both Plants vs Zombies:Garden Warfare and Overwatch, and doesn't seem too psychologically damaged as yet...).

I've been thinking about SHSO quite a lot recently, maybe because it's the school holidays and Helmer and I would have had a lot of time to play together. Some days when I have a bit of time to myself I ponder what I would like to do, and this rush of remembrance comes over me for SHSO and I realise there would have been nothing I would have liked better than taking a spin in SHSO!
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Not directly SHSO related, but Gazillion's remaining game Marvel Heroes is shutting down. Articles say that Disney and Marvel are terminating their relationship with Gaz. I guess that means any official revival of SHSO is well and truly dead.

https://www.cbr.com/disney-shutters-marvel-heroes/
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

I saw that too, Ray. It's the holiday season, so it's time to shut down another Gazillion/Marvel game.

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Not directly SHSO related, but Gazillion's remaining game Marvel Heroes is shutting down. Articles say that Disney and Marvel are terminating their relationship with Gaz. I guess that means any official revival of SHSO is well and truly dead.

https://www.cbr.com/disney-shutters-marvel-heroes/
    I had started playing MH in 2015 when SHSO updates slowed up considerably, and essentially split my time between the two...although after the SHSO shutdown announcement in Oct 2016, I played only SHSO until the day it closed...then went back to playing MH. I figured MH would be good for at least a few more years, but to my shock it will shut slightly less than a year after SHSO did.

My desire to get as many heroes to level 40 kept me going in SHSO for the final months. I'm trying to find reasons to play out the final days of MH....but I already have maxed all the heroes, and since the long-promised 'omega patch' will never come, there's not much to motivate me to return.

I remember that the forum here, in the final months, was mostly expressing sadness. The official MH forums have been mostly toxic for months, due to factors such as Gaz continuously delaying content updates, or even failing to communicate to their player base. Not to mention the accusations of sexual harassment against their CEO. I have a feeling that the MH shutdown has more to with Disney pulling the license and trying to distance themselves from the scandal, and less about lack of profitability. The console had just been released, and had the license until 2019. At worst, they could have kept things in maintenance mode until then. But I am guessing Disney used a loophole in the contract to pull the license early due to the scandal.

I have heard that Square/Enix will be making some kind of Marvel game, I hope that turns out to be fun. In the meantime, I guess I will make another attempt at playing Champions Online, and maybe Future Fight as well. Oh, I should mention I also recently tried Freedom Force Vs Third Reich. I had never heard of this game before....kind of old-school, dates back a dozen years or so. I'm still trying to figure out how to play and whether or not it will be fun. The interesting thing about it is, it has a large amount of mods for it, specifically some player-created Marvel and DC mods that allow you play from hundreds of different heroes....I even saw the Squadron Supreme heroes in that mod pack! I may even try my hand at making some offbeat characters using the mod tools....I haven't seen any meshes/skins for Valiant heroes such as X-O Man-o-war, so maybe I'll take a stab at that.

Hope everyone enjoys the upcoming holidays....peace!
    SHSO squad name: Emperor Iridescent Wolf
    Squad Level: 8544
    ACH Points: 27350

It's worse than originally reported:

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/11...mber-promised/