Page 877 of 945 FirstFirst ... 377777827867873874875876877878879880881887927 ... LastLast
Results 13,141 to 13,155 of 14170

I've played just a moment ago and saw many players at the Daily Bugle zone
    I want to ask you questions guys
    If Gaz really gave up on the game and won't do anything for it so there won't be game?right?Or will be just like it now without something new?
    Is there any restriction or prohibition for that prevents from Gaz tell us something?I really don't know what is the problem to say something in the Facebook!Something like:"We have hard work so wait patiently" and if Gaz really gave up one shso and won't update say something like:"good bye"?
    Is there anything new from Trsiha?Can someone give me link to her facebook page?
    I saw some players at low levels who are agents so Gaz still has incomes from shso(Gaz always have new customers)!What is happening with Gaz?I really want to know!!!
    Last edited by shoohman; 11-28-2015 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shoohman View Post
    I've played just a moment ago and saw many players at the Daily Bugle zone
    I want to ask you questions guys
    If Gaz really gave up on the game and won't do anything for it so there won't be game?right?Or will be just like it now without something new?
    Is there any restriction or prohibition for that prevents from Gaz tell us something?I really don't know what is the problem to say something in the Facebook!Something like:"We have hard work so wait patiently" and if Gaz really gave up one shso and won't update say something like:"good bye"?
    Is there anything new from Trsiha?Can someone give me link to her facebook page?
    I saw some players at low levels who are agents so Gaz still has incomes from shso(Gaz always have new customers)!What is happening with Gaz?I really want to know!!!
    It's been re-hashed here often enough that you should get it by now... they have some major issues (hacking / unsupported APIs) that need to be resolved to assure the long term viability of the game.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

If you were wondering if you could get over 10K of a crafting item...you can. I just passed this milestone...that's a bunch of Mega-Collecting!
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post

If you were wondering if you could get over 10K of a crafting item...you can. I just passed this milestone...that's a bunch of Mega-Collecting!
    oh wow, activity. LOL
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

I'm thinking about quitting this game until l is see and update.ME and my brother is really thinking about this and just so youll know incredible sir ghost is my alternate account.
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Quote Originally Posted by marsinterplanetaryprophet View Post
    I'm thinking about quitting this game until l is see and update.ME and my brother is really thinking about this and just so youll know incredible sir ghost is my alternate account.
    I haven't done anything for a while in-game.
    I just check the forums to see whats up.
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

This is the best time to play the game. Achieve achievements and grow your squad level while others around you abandon the game.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    This is the best time to play the game. Achieve achievements and grow your squad level while others around you abandon the game.
    Like getting my first level 40 for my non-agent (Dark Phoenix) and agent (EotE Spider-Man) accounts. And idly earning fractals by megacollecting on 2 PCs in the office. I'm aiming for that 500k fractals, Snail (currently at 466,099 for my agent).
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Like getting my first level 40 for my non-agent (Dark Phoenix) and agent (EotE Spider-Man) accounts. And idly earning fractals by megacollecting on 2 PCs in the office. I'm aiming for that 500k fractals, Snail (currently at 466,099 for my agent).
    I made it over 500K fractals, but I'm going to be spending them on level up potions soon. I'm aiming for the 20 heroes at level 40 achievement, and I've promised my son I would get Pirate Deadpool at 40 ASAP.

Been trying to play again, but it makes me redownload the game files everytime I try to go into the game and then after all that it stops at 90%.
    Edit Never mind just got in, but I cant do missions or card games.
    Last edited by PhantCowboy; 12-01-2015 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantCowboy View Post
    Been trying to play again, but it makes me redownload the game files everytime I try to go into the game and then after all that it stops at 90%.
    Edit Never mind just got in, but I cant do missions or card games.
    I'm sure you have posted this before, but what version of Unity is installed on your system?

I'm sure you have posted this before, but what version of Unity is installed on your system?
    5.1 according to my files.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantCowboy View Post
    5.1 according to my files.
    This information may help:

http://community.comicbookresources....=1#post1612457

Thanks, but after that last post I had no trouble I can do missions and card games now and I don't have to wait to get ingame.

For some reason I have to redownload everything again yesterday. I played one mission today (one of the quest for fractals) and the game crashed once I finish it. IŽll try again this afternoon.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+