Page 829 of 945 FirstFirst ... 329729779819825826827828829830831832833839879929 ... LastLast
Results 12,421 to 12,435 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    Wait what happened with Gazillion? They fired people, what happened Im confused?
    Restructuring mostly/mainly at Marvel Heroes.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    <laughs> I asked for Nighthawk!
    Pfft. Shoulda known. =P

Yay! Used the sale on boxes to finally get Mini DS. Also farmed enough vibranium for War Machine. Guess it's on to the sidekicks I never bothered to craft.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Restructuring mostly/mainly at Marvel Heroes.
    Oh I don't play Marvel Heroes, just wondering
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

I don't know if this been a problem for a while now or not... but I can't seem to get past 76% while loading into the game.
    I haven't been playing much lately, but I do remember dealing with the same thing a month or so long ago..

If there was any solution to this, what was it?
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post
    I don't know if this been a problem for a while now or not... but I can't seem to get past 76% while loading into the game.
    I haven't been playing much lately, but I do remember dealing with the same thing a month or so long ago..

Sometimes mine gets stuck at 75% for a long time, but eventually finishes. You may just have to wait it out.

If it actually is stuck, I think it was fixed by deleting your cache and re-installing game files?
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

I get that sometimes, stalls at 76% and eventually gives a cannot connect to server error, I just keep trying and it usually connects on the 2nd or 3rd try. Problem seems to happen more often with Firefox for me.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

Switch browsee clear cache
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

I noticed the last new loading screen was over a year ago (Guardians). Now that we definitely know they've been working on new characters the past few weeks(,Big Time, Iron Monger,Gwen, Avengers Loki, First Appearance Cyclps, and X-Force Archangel., they should make new loading screens! It's kinda late now to include SOME of the characters they've been working on lately (since they're out now), but there are AT LEAST 4 other NEW characters that arent out yet, they should include them in a new loading screen!
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

I noticed the last new loading screen was over a year ago (Guardians). Now that we definitely know they've been working on new characters the past few weeks(,Big Time, Iron Monger,Gwen, Avengers Loki, First Appearance Cyclps, and X-Force Archangel., they should make new loading screens! It's kinda late now to include SOME of the characters they've been working on lately (since they're out now), but there are AT LEAST 4 other NEW characters that arent out yet, they should include them in a new loading screen!
    Holy hell, we've had that loading screen for a year! I mean come on that terrible, with how much loading is in the game I wish they would update to at least once or twice every to months. It's not interesting to look at the same screen for a year.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged Arrow Enforcer View Post
    Holy hell, we've had that loading screen for a year! I mean come on that terrible, with how much loading is in the game I wish they would update to at least once or twice every to months. It's not interesting to look at the same screen for a year.
    Yeah they use to update it every month or so to show off what they were working on behind the scenes, and to get people excited. I mean they clearly have models made for at least 4 or more characters, I would think they would be able to make a loading screen with them. It's little things like a loading screen that get us players excited and hold us over for new content. I mean if they dont have a graphic designer available to make the loading screens, they should just have one of us do it, they can give me the images, Ill do it if nobody else will

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

Yeah they use to update it every month or so to show off what they were working on behind the scenes, and to get people excited. I mean they clearly have models made for at least 4 or more characters, I would think they would be able to make a loading screen with them. It's little things like a loading screen that get us players excited and hold us over for new content. I mean if they dont have a graphic designer available to make the loading screens, they should just have one of us do it, they can give me the images, Ill do it if nobody else will
    Nope I think you shouldn't stress over that because they should make dis game where it draws attention not make ppl wanna leave and my bro said Shso needs to consider events only for ppl who owns every gold\silver badges and all sidekicks and heroes cuz he said I'm on my way to max lol so wat about good players like me
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Long time without looking at the Hall of Fame.

Those are a lot of fractals. I don't know if it's possible to make that amount in the new economy.

I saw one of your suspicious Squads, Spy, 6900 Level, 6400 Achievements.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    Long time without looking at the Hall of Fame.

Those are a lot of fractals. I don't know if it's possible to make that amount in the new economy.

I saw one of your suspicious Squads, Spy, 6900 Level, 6400 Achievements.
    It's impossible, even to the old economy...
    Last edited by Roaming Colossus Lion; 09-06-2015 at 08:22 AM.
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

I'm not able to play missions now. I'm so close to just quitting this game or going on a long break, I don't know. sigh
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Quote Originally Posted by marsinterplanetaryprophet View Post
    Nope I think you shouldn't stress over that because they should make dis game where it draws attention not make ppl wanna leave and my bro said Shso needs to consider events only for ppl who owns every gold\silver badges and all sidekicks and heroes cuz he said I'm on my way to max lol so wat about good players like me
    I'm not understanding what you're trying to say. Having loading screens advertising future content will bring more people toward the game.. not sure what you mean