Page 849 of 945 FirstFirst ... 349749799839845846847848849850851852853859899 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrebomb View Post
    That would be a really disappointing cop-out.
    What would be, not having an update.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Just wanted to come here and say thanks to anyone that may have voted for Angela on the link that I posted because she won and now I will be able to play one of my favorite heroes on MH2016 next year..
    Squad name: Wisdom Brave Rhino

Favorite Characters : Gamora

Great Supervillain

If switching to a holiday theme causes even more back-end issues, there might not be a Halloween to bother planning around.
    It's getting pretty close to when I said they'd start liquidating assets. So, we'll see. They might not have a choice if the costs of fixing everything exceeds what they'd make back before more problems arise.

I did find it hilarious that they had to bring up game-play etiquette because they totally forgot to balance their game before adding more levels. It's their fault they didn't add a Prestige-only mission option or a group finder based on level. And there's never a clear victor in a Survival mission, making their inclusion in the Daily rotation odd at best. If they want to change the rules, make a Last Man Standing variant with tiered rewards 1st through 4th place.

I'm still looking for a reason to re-subscribe. But if last year was Guardians of the Galaxy, this year is definitely Fox's Fantastic Four.

It's been a long time since I checked the ending of one of the World Events, maybe since the fractal nerfing a few months ago, but I was there a minute before closing and the price still a 5K potion. No snipping, no high bids, the results:

They're not the fractal sink that they used to and yeah, I was the lucky winner.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    It's been a long time since I checked the ending of one of the World Events, maybe since the fractal nerfing a few months ago, but I was there a minute before closing and the price still a 5K potion. No snipping, no high bids, the results:

They're not the fractal sink that they used to and yeah, I was the lucky winner.
    What was your bid?
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    What was your bid?
    10, as usual, Spy. I make so few fractals now that boxes and world events snipping is out of my league. I have made 3000 fractals since I bought FA Cyclops, 17 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged Arrow Enforcer View Post
    What would be, not having an update.
    I was referring to Charle's post. Prob should have quoted it, but it was right above mine.

Sigh. It's almost midnight on the East coast, and still no update. Of course, it came at 2 AM last week. Not staying up for it.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrebomb View Post
    I was referring to Charle's post. Prob should have quoted it, but it was right above mine.

Sigh. It's almost midnight on the East coast, and still no update. Of course, it came at 2 AM last week. Not staying up for it.
    So not even a FB post to say there's no update, that's pretty poor.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

Shs just died.
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Irritating Hurricane Ferret View Post
    Shs just died.
    She was wonderful at the beginning but updates became scarce. Hopefully there will be a successor just as good. RIP 2011-2015
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Irritating Hurricane Ferret View Post
    Shs just died.
    What are you talking about??? The game is up.

Immortal Cobra-La Member Nemesis Enforcer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr E Shoe View Post
    What are you talking about??? The game is up.
    He just means that it feels like the game is dead with no communication or updates. 2015 has been a bit of a rough year for the game.
    SHSO: Indescribable Count Watcher - 4400+
    Marvel Heroes: Scorpcookie

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis Enforcer View Post
    He just means that it feels like the game is dead with no communication or updates. 2015 has been a bit of a rough year for the game.
    The communication is a problem, but but updates? We just got from 4 heroes and 2 missions in a period of 2 weeks, that's is content for more than a month, and they released in 2 weeks, I just think they could hold on some of that characters, to release now, and no one would be complaining now, I think they were trying to get done with all those characters before the Halloween, but something went wrong, I would not be surprised if they hold Spider-Gwen and the others to after the Halloween, like they did with X-Force last year.
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Immortal Cobra-La Member Nemesis Enforcer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    The communication is a problem, but but updates? We just got from 4 heroes and 2 missions in a period of 2 weeks, that's is content for more than a month, and they released in 2 weeks, I just think they could hold on some of that characters, to release now, and no one would be complaining now, I think they were trying to get done with all those characters before the Halloween, but something went wrong, I would not be surprised if they hold Spider-Gwen and the others to after the Halloween, like they did with X-Force last year.
    Right now we're not doing too bad in updates, but there was that 3 month period with no new characters earlier this year, that right there was quite the rough patch.
    SHSO: Indescribable Count Watcher - 4400+
    Marvel Heroes: Scorpcookie

I think Gaz developed so many long term activities to take the place of frecuent updates, lev 40 badges for high-end players, long achievements and 2-3 characters for frequent players and 180+ characters for the rest.

Of course a bit of communication would be great, and a Halloween update, and change the GOTG screens, and maintenance... but it's a bit much to say that the game is dead.