Page 841 of 945 FirstFirst ... 341741791831837838839840841842843844845851891941 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Scott@SHSO View Post
    So... what I'm hearing is we'd all like Spider-Gwen to be really awesome. And by really awesome, you all collectively want her to supremely effective in combat.

Noted.

Don't mind me. Just lurking. Nothing to see here. Move along.
    There's good lurking and bad lurking, and yours is the good kind, Scott! Good to know you are there.

You have to know that everyone is really thrilled by the quantity and quality of the updates of late. It's a little like Christmas and/or other major religious festivals have come early!

The main gripes just now seem to be the glitches in the Fractals missions (certainly part 3 seems to have its fair share) and the problem with Missions hanging while loading until one or more squaddies quits. Something to sort out in the near future, hopefully.

So how about for your next trick a new Mystery Box hero and a monster or two at Hallowe'en? Then you can retire at the top!
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

It probably speaks to how little sleep I've had in the past few days that I just started giggling uncontrollably as Loki got iced by a frost giant. Aside from the obvious irony, there is just something that tickles me about the way his horns poke out of the snowball. Cutest disgruntled snowperson ever.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

the loading screen to log on usually takes 3 or more tries for some people. This is a regular recurring glitch for my brother and I. Does anyone else have this bug?
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    the loading screen to log on usually takes 3 or more tries for some people. This is a regular recurring glitch for my brother and I. Does anyone else have this bug?
    I've been having problems like this with playing the game on Firefox. I actually have been using IE with much greater success.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Yes I get the same, times out then gives a cannot connect to server error, usually happens 2-3 times before it loads completely past the 76% point. As Spy mentioned, I also find it worse with Firefox.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Never happens with the brand new laptop issued to me with Firefox. It may have something to do with the speed of the CPU. Comparing my two laptops (2012 vs 2015), I can see the slight lag in the older.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Thanks for the mission, Mr. E Shoe! I got to kick some chitauri butt with my level 39 Thing! Any other forum and that last sentence would probably get me on some sort of "watch list"!

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Never happens with the brand new laptop issued to me with Firefox. It may have something to do with the speed of the CPU. Comparing my two laptops (2012 vs 2015), I can see the slight lag in the older.
    My brother uses his computer which is new, along with a laptop he hasn't even had for a year. My computer is a few years old but it's not about my individual computer, this is a widespread glitch that a lot of people are experiencing and it is unappealing for me to invite people to play when they cannot even log in.. The fact everyones loading also gets stuck at the same 76% proves it isn't an individual problem with our computer, it is the games problem.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

The fact everyones loading also gets stuck at the same 76% proves it isn't an individual problem with our computer, it is the games problem.
    I get paused on the 76% but never crashed with the new laptop. I wonder if gamers who travel will get different mileages out of this 76% issue. I mean, here I am way across the Pacific from Gazillion's Bay Area offices (if that is where their servers are) and yet I rarely get the crash (whether wired or WiFi connection), and if the majority of the crashed are reported out of North America and Europe.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Thanks for the mission, Mr. E Shoe! I got to kick some chitauri butt with my level 39 Thing! Any other forum and that last sentence would probably get me on some sort of "watch list"!
    I was giving level 6 ALoki a run through it to get the fractal burst and experience boost and Thing pounding the chitauri into the ground, literally, was AWESOME!

After that mission I opened the red potion cabinet and drank 5 to get him up to level 20 (after drinking the blue booster potion first). Then my son ran that mission solo and had hawkeye summoned at every opportunity LOL.

I picked up his gold badge, although I don't know that he'll ever take the place of the original loki as my favorite Asgardian. I need to use the first power attack more and see where the confusion effect is most beneficial. As others have stated though, his heroup is less than expected. I wonder if that will change as they polish him up a little more, correcting his power attack labeling and such. I hope so anyway.
    Last edited by Mr E Shoe; 09-20-2015 at 05:06 PM.

Sorry for the mission drop, Emperor Iridescent Wolf...so many glitches today.

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Scott, can we get a change in mission rotations? I think we've gone an awfully long time with the current ones, we're overdue for a switch.

And while you're at it, how about throwing in a crisis mission once a week for a daily mission?
    SHSO squad name: Emperor Iridescent Wolf
    Squad Level: 8544
    ACH Points: 27350

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I get paused on the 76% but never crashed with the new laptop. I wonder if gamers who travel will get different mileages out of this 76% issue. I mean, here I am way across the Pacific from Gazillion's Bay Area offices (if that is where their servers are) and yet I rarely get the crash (whether wired or WiFi connection), and if the majority of the crashed are reported out of North America and Europe.
    There seem to be different critical points when logging in. The 76% pause is clearly linked to the dropping of the daily log-in reward, as a little 'pop' is heard when the log in moves on past 76% when logging in for the first time within the 24 hour cycle. But I've only very rarely been timed out at 76% when logging in. However, when travelling I've sometimes been paused at 71% followed by the 'could not connect to server' crash, but this is something to do with the network accessed, because after a change of location and when accessing a new network I've been able to log in.

Anyway, my laptop is just over a year old and I'm using Firefox and I'm having no problem logging in from my usual base in Sweden. I'm off to a Greek island next week, let's see what happens there (hopefully not the same as when I was in Cyprus where there is no SHSO access at all!)
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

I recently got Doreen up to level 40 and she is worth it! With the damage buff plus the hero up attack she has mowed past the FFF missions with ease!
    sg by happyman58, on Flickr
    Super Hero Super Sqaud name: Mister stream trapper

Avengers Loki and Ronan the Accuser are awesome! But Gaz could have made the "puny God" emote for Loki and the "dance off bro" for Ronan.
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+