Page 851 of 945 FirstFirst ... 351751801841847848849850851852853854855861901 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,765 of 14170
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

For this weekend with no event or fractal burst, I got busy with my achievements and got my signature hero Human Torch to elite with 25 ada missions and now he's level 32. EotE Spidey is level 36 and I still haven't done all the missions with him yet.

For my non-agent it's mostly fractal farming.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    For this weekend with no event or fractal burst, I got busy with my achievements and got my signature hero Human Torch to elite with 25 ada missions and now he's level 32. EotE Spidey is level 36 and I still haven't done all the missions with him yet.

For my non-agent it's mostly fractal farming.
    Why be your non agent?
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Irritating Hurricane Ferret View Post
    Why be your non agent?
    I want to see how far a non-agent account can go without paying anything (it helped I won six total weeks of membership).
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    You complete that achievement in 20 days. You have a small squad, the easiest fractals are the Explore section: visit each city, poke trees, scare pigeons, destroy bots, collect golden fractals, etc. and the Destiny achievements, the ones when you had to play a few missions in a sequence.

And you need a few sidekicks to make things easier, Mini FFF for megacollecting and destroy bots, R.O.B attracts fractals, the alley cat attracts tokens and poke Impossible man and Mini Superior/EOTE makes every mission easier and faster.
    Ok. Thank you
    SHSO Name: Grand Magical Shield
    Squad Level: 231
    Favorite Heroes: Daredevil, Elektra
    Marvel Heroes 2015: Altrae (probably spelled it wrong but oh well; I'll fix it later)

I think that's everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Magical View Post
    I can't really do a lot of mayhem missions. My highest level is Daredevil at 21 or 22 xD But yeah. I do the same thing while waiting for fin fang foom to cooldown for Megacollect. My stuff doesn't reset every couple hours though. It resets every 24 hours on the dot.
    Not sure how to get the "Collect tokens 20 times a day" achievement since this happens
    Mayhem missions--not crisis missions. Click on the villains standing around zones. Each one has six.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Well, I can report that you can access SHSO from the Greek island of Samos, unlike Cyprus; but I didn't really have many opportunities to play the game during the week I was on holiday. However, it doesn't look like much has happened while I was eating too much moussaka and watching Olympiacos beat Arsenal 3-2 in a bar full of ecstatic locals: no update in two weeks, and, perhaps more significantly, not a peep from SHSO's Facebook page since September 25th. If the last update was cancelled to improve stability, it seems like stability=nothing happens. Looks like we are back in the desert again for a while.

Scott, this is where you tell us you've been lurking again. At least that would be something.
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    Well, I can report that you can access SHSO from the Greek island of Samos, unlike Cyprus; but I didn't really have many opportunities to play the game during the week I was on holiday. However, it doesn't look like much has happened while I was eating too much moussaka and watching Olympiacos beat Arsenal 3-2 in a bar full of ecstatic locals: no update in two weeks, and, perhaps more significantly, not a peep from SHSO's Facebook page since September 25th. If the last update was cancelled to improve stability, it seems like stability=nothing happens. Looks like we are back in the desert again for a while.

Scott, this is where you tell us you've been lurking again. At least that would be something.

Scott is watching... they are ALWAYS watching. *maniacal laugh*

Last I heard, they were getting ready to push the Halloween event out. All I know is... Yesterday's Chimichanga... YOUR MINE this year!
    SHSO Name: Enraged Gerbil
    SHSO Level: 4,500+
    SHSO Achievements: 12,500+
    Fav. Heroes: Quicksilver and Nightcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Wollomby View Post
    Scott is watching... they are ALWAYS watching. *maniacal laugh*

Last I heard, they were getting ready to push the Halloween event out. All I know is... Yesterday's Chimichanga... YOUR MINE this year!
    You're (couldn't help myself)
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Anyone else expecting the update tomorrow (Tuesday)?
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Nope. I don't think they will update SHSO this week

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged Arrow Enforcer View Post
    You're (couldn't help myself)
    During this hiatus in SHSO updates, we bring you a new interactive game: Player vs Player Grammatical Error Challenge! Gain fractals by correcting your opponent's slovenly language! Who will win? Mr Fantastic or Thing? Beast or Hulk? Dr Strange or Groot? Why not play as Thor and deploy Old Norse grammar to confuse and defeat Hawkeye?

The Fight for Fractals continues!
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    forget this crap they always delaying holloween updates like The heck
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    During this hiatus in SHSO updates, we bring you a new interactive game: Player vs Player Grammatical Error Challenge! Gain fractals by correcting your opponent's slovenly language! Who will win? Mr Fantastic or Thing? Beast or Hulk? Dr Strange or Groot? Why not play as Thor and deploy Old Norse grammar to confuse and defeat Hawkeye?

The Fight for Fractals continues!
    Quote Originally Posted by marsinterplanetaryprophet View Post
    Oh where to start...
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Quote Originally Posted by marsinterplanetaryprophet View Post
    Forget this crap. They're always delaying Halloween updates like, the hell.

Round 1:5 points to Enraged Arrow Enforcer.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged Arrow Enforcer View Post
    Forget this crap. They're always delaying Halloween updates like, the hell.

Round 1:5 points to Enraged Arrow Enforcer.
    I'm pretty sure we would know who would win in a grammar fight. :P
    Surefooted Sentry on SHSO.

Xapto on Steam.