Page 456 of 945 FirstFirst ... 356406446452453454455456457458459460466506556 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 14170

The glitches have not worked for me either I only get about 50 a day from megacollecting in BP

I tried switching through all my heroes last night, but none of them were getting chimichangas (or however its spelled). However, I found out that every time I was mega-collecting, each hero I did it with, got a chimichanga. So I don't know what I did wrong in the first place.
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post
    I tried switching through all my heroes last night, but none of them were getting chimichangas (or however its spelled). However, I found out that every time I was mega-collecting, each hero I did it with, got a chimichanga. So I don't know what I did wrong in the first place.
    My guess is, wherever your hero was was not where the chimichanga was. What I noticed last night was, in Villianville, each hero had multiple chimichangas in particular locations, and once I found one of those locations, I was good to go.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Storm Builder on SHSO Stormhawk's Avatar

The glitches I had, (before this last update I haven't played it on the "glitchy" computer yet)... well on the laptop game ran fine. But on the better computer, it would crash just a few seconds after loading every time... HOWEVER if I immediately went to another zone like Baxter it would run fine. Even if I went back to Bugle, just had to be on for a little bit.

Also I would pop speed potions and run around collecting in Baxter... well long story short I have Yesterday's Chimichanga (and like 300 more tacos for Deadpool). In a major change from when I normally collect I never fought Impy... it does kinda slow you down. Plus (and again IDK if its still the case since update) I would fight Impy like 2 maybe 3 times and lose voices completely.

So Pirate Deadpool huh? Looks good. Hopefully some cool new moves too.
    Last edited by Stormhawk; 10-14-2014 at 09:03 PM. Reason: News moves, really? Bad news.. for you! ;-)

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Or a pirate theme? Pirate Deadpool, Swashbuckler Nightcrawler... pity there's no Corsair.
    We can hope for Blackbeard Thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrebomb View Post
    Oh my gosh! I squealed out loud when I saw the loading page with the bamfs.
    You're the first adult I know who admits they squealed over a fuzzball like a bamf.

And I've had limited success with the Villainville chimichanga hotspots, but I just started.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

for the people who still have the error just go to baxter plaza AS SOON AS YOU LAND

now i have a question what is the fastest way o r the best mission for fractals?
    Last edited by TheDestroyer; 10-14-2014 at 09:28 AM.

Gliding World Guardian Guardian2002's Avatar

I just discovered an awesome creatures of the night glitch---->
    Go to this link and watch the video----->https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVg...4IRh4nw/videos
    and don't forget to subscribe!

If you are still have crashing issues, please try changing your in-game graphics settings from "Good" to something else (ex: "Beautiful"). Let me know if this clears up any issues.

I REPEAT, YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR GRAPHICS SETTING TO SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD OF GOOD.

You will need to do this as soon as you log into the game before you crash. It might be faster to change zones quickly to give you more time in the graphics settings page

Steps:
    1. Log into game.
    2. Quickly change zones to Baxter.
    3. Press the top right button to open up the long menu.
    4. On the bottom select game settings.
    5. Change the Graphics Quick Option setting to Beautiful (anything but Good).
    6. Select "Apply Changes".
    7. Reload the game.

- Snacks
    Eric "Eat Snacks"
    Associate Producer @SHSO
    Commander Herald Puma

Hypnotizer of chickens Dare Alloy Trancer's Avatar

I could and may be wrong but I don't think there is going to be a "Pirate Deadpool" character. I think that load screen is just depicting the pirate hats you get as a reward for one of the Halloween challenges.
    Dare Alloy Trancer
    Level 4431
    Achievement level: 17,485

thank you eric it worked

Quote Originally Posted by Dare Alloy Trancer View Post
    I could and may be wrong but I don't think there is going to be a "Pirate Deadpool" character. I think that load screen is just depicting the pirate hats you get as a reward for one of the Halloween challenges.
    From the picture, it looks like Deadpool is wearing a completely different outfit, not just a hat.

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular Spider-Fan View Post
    From the picture, it looks like Deadpool is wearing a completely different outfit, not just a hat.
    You can't trust Deadpool. He's fooling us all.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    You can't trust Deadpool. He's fooling us all.
    We must be delusional from all the tacos and chimichangas we found..
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

All-New Member

Darn it Deadpool, making us delusional. Gosh darn it! Going to grind more Chimichonga's for the challenge. Also needs a lot more Taco's. With 42 heroes, I could do it if I grind the whole month's worth's of days. +Fractals! Yippee.

Wasnt even trying to get him lol