Page 537 of 945 FirstFirst ... 37437487527533534535536537538539540541547587637 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post

SHOCKING NEWS!

"And We're Back! MTS had joined us to today to reveal his special plans! Take it away MTS!"
    "Alrighty! Here we go!"

CBR Holiday Group Photo and Flashmob!

I was sitting around when someone mentioned we should take a group photo. An idea came to me and I wanted to do it! Lets get into what is to be expected!

"Sorry, to interrupt MTS! But we've done Flashmobs and Group Photos before, so what is new this time?"
    "I'm glad you asked! For the first time ever, or to my knowledge, there will be two events to make sure everyone gets in the fun!"

When?:
    Main: December 12th, 8PM EST
    Encore: December 13th, 3PM EST

Where?:
    On top of the Baxter Building!

Rules:
    1. All Names, Titles, and Medallions are to be Removed.
    2. All Sidekicks are to be Removed.
    3. Come as your favorite hero!
    4. Keep Chatting to a Minimum. We don't want to get photobombed by text clouds.
    5. Please do not cover anyone in the photo on purpose.

Flashmob Rules:
    1. After the Group Photo, Rule #1 and #2 will be reversed.
    2. Change into any heroes that wears Red and Green like Hulk/Red Hulk, Vision, etc.
    3. The Flashmob will take place at the dance floor, then we'll spread holiday joy around Baxter Plaza!

*These rules will be for both day, just to be clear.

"What an event! Before we leave for the night, do you have anything else to say?"
    "In fact, I do!"

CBR Christmas Card!
    Like many others, I will be taking photos at both events!
    I am planning on using some of the photos to create an Online Christmas Card for fellow CBR members.
    If we're lucky, we may even send one over to the team to show our appreciation!

"Well that is it folks! We're off for the night!"
    "See you all at the group photos!"
    I look forward to it! I wasn't part of CBR during the last one. Flash mobs are awesome, especially the unplanned ones. I actually took part in one today.

Hypnotizer of chickens Dare Alloy Trancer's Avatar

I wonder if they are going to change who the "subscription" hero and sidekick are going to be when the new year rolls around? That was one the main selling points for me to get a year sub so I am not likely to re-up for a while if it does not come with some new goodies.
    Dare Alloy Trancer
    Level 4431
    Achievement level: 17,485

Ok so for the holidays this is what I want

SECRET AVENGERS MOON KNIGHT
    Onslaught
    Battle Zones
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I documented what could happen with delayed megacollect before the CBR reboot. If you're on the street or something solid, you'll rise up later. If you're above a room with a door, you'll be stuck there and can't get out. If you're above something hollow without a door, you'll fall into it and you can get out (like standing above the Villainville eyeball or the balcony of Odin's tower where you'll phase into that sapphire or whatever that jewel is.
    That is correct and its means your Unity is using too many CPU or memory resources. You will need to log out, close the browser window and log back in and the problem will go away. Sometimes the problem starts showing in a bit more subtle way. Like your hero will be running very fast even though you don't have speed portion.

Recently, what happens to me though is the screen went blank. ( I didn't play in full screen mode). So what I need to do is press spacebar and the screen comes back up. Weird.
    SHSO Squad Name: Optimistic Architect Ninja ( Squad Level: 3000+ )

I had some good days

2 days ago i got Rocket Racoon
    Yesterday i got wintersoldier and i got my 150th hero

Today i got Squadlevel 2000

VcgxLYX.jpg
    Squad Name: Duke Marmoset Sparrow
    Sqaud Level: 3000
    Heroes: 172

Looking for active players

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Marmoset Sparrow View Post
    2 days ago i got Rocket Racoon
    Yesterday i got Winter Soldier and i got my 150th hero
    Today i got Squad level 2000
    Congratulations three times over!
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Congrats

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

I'm really liking Drax....seems he is resistant to knockdown and stun. Kind of low health points, though, and no self-healing. Also has a triple damage/armor/speed boost for P2. HU is middlin'
    SHSO squad name: Emperor Iridescent Wolf
    Squad Level: 8544
    ACH Points: 27350

Quote Originally Posted by Dare Alloy Trancer View Post
    I wonder if they are going to change who the "subscription" hero and sidekick are going to be when the new year rolls around? That was one the main selling points for me to get a year sub so I am not likely to re-up for a while if it does not come with some new goodies.
    That's what I thought the gold Iron Man would be for. If they don't change the sub hero I might go for the gold bundle instead, I have all heroes maxed so I don't really need the XP bonus and I've got a good stockpile of fractals to spend along with that gold... I'll have to do the math on how long all that would last me but at least I'd get gold Ultron this way.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    That's what I thought the gold Iron Man would be for. If they don't change the sub hero I might go for the gold bundle instead, I have all heroes maxed so I don't really need the XP bonus and I've got a good stockpile of fractals to spend along with that gold... I'll have to do the math on how long all that would last me but at least I'd get gold Ultron this way.
    I thought they are going to say if you buy $99, you will get one gold hero. In this way, people who already have AU Ultron will buy $99 gold bundle again.
    SHSO Squad Name: Optimistic Architect Ninja ( Squad Level: 3000+ )

Achievement points counting from 1 to 5. ^_^

Believe, Always Believe.
    You should enjoy the little detours in life, to the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things, more important than what you want. (Ging Freecs)
    SHSO IGN: The Chrome Dragon. Lvl: 3500+

Hypnotizer of chickens Dare Alloy Trancer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking about taking some time off from subscribing unless there is some great incentive to do it as I, too, have all the heroes (sans AU and Midas) with a good backstock of gems and cons. I guess buying the $99 would get me both the goldies...but are they worth it just for repaints? Well, I have another month to decide, or more...if I wait. Maybe I will just take some time to focus on achievements.
    Dare Alloy Trancer
    Level 4431
    Achievement level: 17,485

Anyone else miss there being rare heroes like Silver Surfer and Dark Surfer? Seeing Midas as a high price it is pretty cool as there are now "rare" characters. I know boxes can be difficult but they are pretty cheap now with the free currency being fractals. I would like if they made more super rare characters that you cannot just go in the shop and buy right when they come out because you need to work for them more. Like carnage, it would be cool if he was members only 50,000 fractals, and then also an optionally high gold amount. I just feel it would be cool to have certain characters more difficult to get.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    Anyone else miss there being rare heroes like Silver Surfer and Dark Surfer? Seeing Midas as a high price it is pretty cool as there are now "rare" characters. I know boxes can be difficult but they are pretty cheap now with the free currency being fractals. I would like if they made more super rare characters that you cannot just go in the shop and buy right when they come out because you need to work for them more. Like carnage, it would be cool if he was members only 50,000 fractals, and then also an optionally high gold amount. I just feel it would be cool to have certain characters more difficult to get.
    I'm sure they will add some attainable only at super high achievement scores, MODOK is pretty rare now considering it takes 10K which is quite a lot for new players.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Achievement points counting from 1 to 5. ^_^

Nice Lol :P