Page 908 of 945 FirstFirst ... 408808858898904905906907908909910911912918 ... LastLast
Results 13,606 to 13,620 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    So are we just waiting for someone to take over hero up and hire new staff? The game is there, bugs are fixed when needed, but no staff are working on new content. What will change this, and how? Do we just need some big guy to come in and make changes
    The only change that can save this game is changing the API (or porting to Steam/PSN/XBoxLive). SHSO currently uses NPAPI that will soon be considered so obsolete that it is too dangerous for browsers to run. Google already stopped supporting NPAPI with Mozilla to follow by/early 2017. Microsoft's IE will follow soon after that. Gazillion has to decide on whether it is fiscally sound to port their game to a new API (like WebGL) or move it to Steam or one of the console networks. More than likely Gaz will let it wither on the NPAPI vine, but many of us are hoping for a renaissance.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    The only change that can save this game is changing the API (or porting to Steam/PSN/XBoxLive). SHSO currently uses NPAPI that will soon be considered so obsolete that it is too dangerous for browsers to run. Google already stopped supporting NPAPI with Mozilla to follow by/early 2017. Microsoft's IE will follow soon after that. Gazillion has to decide on whether it is fiscally sound to port their game to a new API (like WebGL) or move it to Steam or one of the console networks. More than likely Gaz will let it wither on the NPAPI vine, but many of us are hoping for a renaissance.
    Has anyone tried contacting those people high up in gazillion so we can ask them
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Hi. Here is another quote I quite dont understand. Can you please help me?
    https://sendvid.com/o1e52das
    Thanks
    Edit: Is it:"I have never seen though talk a raccoon before. Ain't it just precious"?
    Last edited by Arnier; 05-24-2016 at 01:41 AM.
    Phantom Forest Witch

Quote Originally Posted by Arnier View Post
    Hi. Here is another quote I quite dont understand. Can you please help me?
    https://sendvid.com/o1e52das
    Thanks
    Edit: Is it:"I have never seen though talk a raccoon before. Ain't it just precious"?
    That is pretty much what he says but he says a few different words in the sentence.

Carnage says "I have never seen no talking raccoon before, ain't he just precious?"
    Surefooted Sentry on SHSO.

Xapto on Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Xapto View Post
    That is pretty much what he says but he says a few different words in the sentence.

Carnage says "I have never seen no talking raccoon before, ain't he just precious?"
    Thaks. I'll put it on the wiki
    Phantom Forest Witch

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    I think hero up lost its revenue when everything was easy to get with fractals. Had that not happen, I think everything would be good. I still think if hero up came back with new characters, prompting gold purchases, they could be right back to where they should be.
    Quite some time ago, but after the big update, I had posted here about my concern that they were shooting themselves in the foot by essentially giving away all their content for free. My suggestion was something along the lines of keeping the gold/silver system that they had before, BUT whenever a new character was released, change one gold purchasable hero (an older one or less popular one) to be purchasable for silver. This way, those that can't afford to pay for memberships or micro transactions can still eventually get everything in the game, just at a slower rate. And I think this would keep the incentive for those who can pay to get the new content sooner. The current one-week delay on making new content available to non-members is really not much of a deterrent.
    SHSO squad name: Emperor Iridescent Wolf
    Squad Level: 8544
    ACH Points: 27350

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

The game also suffered from a lack of clear direction throughout it's history. Is it a game for kids? Adults? Is there new content every week or less often? No consistent vision.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

I've been playing all morning, enjoying my self.
    Then I crash and this shows up
    Haven't be able to log in since...

Quote Originally Posted by PhantCowboy View Post
    Also having this problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Freezebacon170 View Post
    Also having this problem...
    I have the same problem, but the message says, that its a dr. Dooms fault.
    Phantom Forest Witch

Quote Originally Posted by Arnier View Post
    I have the same problem, but the message says, that its a dr. Dooms fault.
    Now mine says that too, but I can still play on my alt which loads up quickly....Weird...

Quote Originally Posted by PhantCowboy View Post
    It's down for me, too.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

This is definitely a server issue. Maybe they are changing the code SHSO runs? Or maybe moving to steam?

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

I'm getting it too.

This is definitely a server issue. Maybe they are changing the code SHSO runs? Or maybe moving to steam?
    Now that is a hopeful idea!
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Hopefully!!!!!!!