Page 929 of 945 FirstFirst ... 429829879919925926927928929930931932933939 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 14170
    Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Anyone else's Achievement level go down since this latest maintenance?

ACH level has always been a bit wonky. Looking at mine just now, it's showing 52,760....when it should actually be around the 25k mark. Not sure if I've ever noticed it showing less than it's supposed to be, tho.
    SHSO squad name: Emperor Iridescent Wolf
    Squad Level: 8544
    ACH Points: 27350

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScarXL View Post
    If they are indeed re-coding the game (changing the API) they have to re-code EVERYTHING.

That includes zones, missions, emotes, heroes, menus, maybe even fix the mission loading and card games loading.

It's not that easy. Have patience. They are basically re-making the whole game, not just a mere update.
    I think you are overstating this. If they are changing the API, that doesn't mean complete re-write. It does mean that wherever in the code they do make calls to the API, those have to be changed to work with the replacement API. And sure, it is going to be a lot of work....but not as much as re-coding the entire game. If they had to do that, I'm pretty sure they would just scrap it.
    SHSO squad name: Emperor Iridescent Wolf
    Squad Level: 8544
    ACH Points: 27350

Amazing Member

Bought Membership <3

Whatever, I don't think I care about this game anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by cpinheir View Post
    ACH level has always been a bit wonky. Looking at mine just now, it's showing 52,760....when it should actually be around the 25k mark. Not sure if I've ever noticed it showing less than it's supposed to be, tho.
    There has always been the glitch when those completion bars completely fill...but it used to be consistent. Here's a post from late January 2016:

Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

My Achievement Points stayed exactly the same as far as I can tell...though I have another clarification Statement that there will come an Update to SHSO :P Screenshot_20160906-235110.jpg
    SHSO: Nova Spy Bard
    Squad-Level: 4907
    Achievement Points: 21095
    Total Heroes in Squad: 195 (AU Ultron missing)
    Favorite Hero: Future Foundation Spider-Man (because of the good old Challenges)

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

In a way it's better they not tell us what is happening because it would set up expectations, Gaz just needs to find the right balance of giving just enough information. In the meantime, I am very close to reaching another personal milestone, and should make with the next reset of mega-collecting rolls over at 8 AM my time, just 1 hour 15 minutes from now.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Capture.JPG

Maybe I will get a response this time.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Finally!

It took longer than I wanted (I had to cut down on gaming time due to events), but my squad level is now 6000!

I now have only a few heroes left at level 24, otherwise they are all 25 or higher.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Finally!

It took longer than I wanted (I had to cut down on gaming time due to events), but my squad level is now 6000!

I now have only a few heroes left at level 24, otherwise they are all 25 or higher.
    Congrats! I'm working on leveling all my squaddies to over 30 (was it Charles who has them all over 31?). It's more of a task than i thought,

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Congrats! I'm working on leveling all my squaddies to over 30 (was it Charles who has them all over 31?). It's more of a task than i thought,
    Indeed, my lowest squad level is 33, and yes, it's time consuming and potion consuming.

Congratulations to you both!
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Hey gang - been gone for a while and wanted to see how things were going in SHSO world, but I'm consistently getting the 76%....................... issue. Is there a fix for this? Have emptied and redownloaded game files to no avail. Thanks!
    Squad Name: The Smasher Robot
    Favorite Marvel Character: Hulk
    Most-often Played Character: Pirate Deadpool
    Real Life Hobby: Coffee Roasting/Obsessing

Quote Originally Posted by beanroaster View Post
    Hey gang - been gone for a while and wanted to see how things were going in SHSO world, but I'm consistently getting the 76%....................... issue. Is there a fix for this? Have emptied and redownloaded game files to no avail. Thanks!
    1. Try deleting your browser's cache before you enter the game. 2. Try a different browser.

Welcome back!

potions.jpg
    Hi
    I just noticed that these potions arent on the wiki.
    I can't put them there, because i can't use graffic editor, but if somebody want to put them on the wiki, he can.
    Phantom Forest Witch

Anyone else getting character voice drop-out? When I've been playing the game for a while, and particularly when if I come out of a mission after playing for some time, I often find that none of the characters make a sound! All the other sounds are fine - the music, background detail, explosions, potion effects, everything - but not a word is spoken by anyone!

Just one more bug, I guess.

On a positive note, Helmer and I put in a good performance on Time to Take A.I.M. Crisis - he was Winter Soldier and I was X-Force Psylocke, and he ended up second on Winter Soldier's top score list and I ended up somewhere like fifth on Psylocke's. Of course, Helmer now wants be number one, so I expect we will be playing the same mission with the same characters for a while... .
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)