Page 388 of 945 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388389390391392398438488888 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Xapto View Post
    Yeah it keeps telling me to install Unity Player but I already have it installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod92905 View Post
    It keeps locking up on me when I try to run missions with Rocket. Not been able to finish any missions with him.
    Thanks guys. I kept wondering, if it was just me.
    SHSO Squad Name: Champion Urban Guard or CUG
    Signature Hero: Silver Surfer or Spiderman
    Signature Team: The Avengers
    Squad Level: 2011
    Achievement Level: 5225

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

I don't think anybody else has mentioned this yet, but I think Rocket's p2 boost is the first *team* boost to feature the triple boost of damage/armor/heal. Very nice!

Skrull Hunter The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cpinheir View Post
    I don't think anybody else has mentioned this yet, but I think Rocket's p2 boost is the first *team* boost to feature the triple boost of damage/armor/heal. Very nice!
    Yea, I noticed that last night running missions with him. All around awesome furball.

Can somebody give me a list of words you can't say because yesterday when I logged in I got a warning from a moderator about language. I didn't mean to say anything bad and I don't want it to happen again.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged Arrow Enforcer View Post
    Can somebody give me a list of words you can't say because yesterday when I logged in I got a warning from a moderator about language. I didn't mean to say anything bad and I don't want it to happen again.
    That is an excellent question, and I would like to know the answer as well.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

I think George Carlin came up with the list you are looking for

But seriously, I haven't seen a list, but I suppose you could ask the moderators if they have such a list.

I got Rocket Raccoon on my third try! He's one of the best heroes I have played as, definitely worth getting.
    Surefooted Sentry on SHSO.

Xapto on Steam.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal Cowboy Musician View Post
    I thought at SDCC they confirmed that Rocket was NOT going to be boxed?
    Also how much damage does his heroup actually do like eotes does 1200 or 1300 damage altogether
    Xarex aka David Brevik the CEO of Gazillion also told me he would not be boxed.

So it's very disappointing.

Skrull Hunter The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cpinheir View Post
    I think George Carlin came up with the list you are looking for
    I adored George Carlin, R.I.P.

I've never even found the in-game chat... the only chat-menu I've ever seen is the one that has the pre-made phrases.... so what I always try to do is jump to the player I want to play a card game, find them, and then put up "Let's play cards!".... or I just invite them and see if they accept.

I apologize if people have been trying to chat with me in the game and I've ignored you, because I have no idea how that functionality works or where it is located.
    SHSO: The Sir Poet (Primary)
    SHSO: Digging Bionic Glider (Secondary)

Quote Originally Posted by The Sir Poet Bionic Glider View Post
    I've never even found the in-game chat... the only chat-menu I've ever seen is the one that has the pre-made phrases.... so what I always try to do is jump to the player I want to play a card game, find them, and then put up "Let's play cards!".... or I just invite them and see if they accept.

I apologize if people have been trying to chat with me in the game and I've ignored you, because I have no idea how that functionality works or where it is located.
    Click here also you have to have to be 13 years old to use it so if you put a different year or youre are younger than 13 that might be why you cannot access it

Storm Builder on SHSO Stormhawk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyrannical Mason View Post
    I adored George Carlin, R.I.P.
    Yeah probably my favorite comedian ever, if I had to pick just one.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Xarex aka David Brevik the CEO of Gazillion also told me he would not be boxed.

So it's very disappointing.
    Maybe he's only boxed for the pre-sale to make it difficult for impatient players? Haha. Let's hope he's sold alone next week. I do want him but I have zero patience for those boxes. I spent too much Fractals for over 100 boxes with no luck getting Ultron and Wasp.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Maybe he's only boxed for the pre-sale to make it difficult for impatient players? Haha. Let's hope he's sold alone next week. I do want him but I have zero patience for those boxes. I spent too much Fractals for over 100 boxes with no luck getting Ultron and Wasp.
    Me and Spy were actually hoping for another box it would give as an excuse to buy more boxes to get more unreleased cards and card quests

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    It looks like he isn't too hard to get. Loads of people on the forum have gotten him with 40 tries or less!
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)