Page 522 of 945 FirstFirst ... 22422472512518519520521522523524525526532572622 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 14170

Just to think about a 200K Spider-Gwen...
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Next Thanksgiving, we should get Green Gobbler:

Anyone else feel the social aspect of this game is severely lacking?

I feel they should include a world or zone chat, like in World of Warcraft. Instead of having to be right in front of that person in order to talk to them.

It wouldn't feel so lonely playing. We could at least chat with people while playing instead of just soloing.
    Mighty Crystal Mentor
    Squad Level: 4313 / 4313
    Heroes: 175 / 175
    Sidekicks: 111 / 111
    Titles: 225 / 235
    Medallions: 189 / 190
    Achievements: 14765 | 1810 / 4482

"My name is Sinister. Mister Sinister."

Quote Originally Posted by DominoK View Post

I feel they should include a world or zone chat, like in World of Warcraft. Instead of having to be right in front of that person in order to talk to them.

It wouldn't feel so lonely playing. We could at least chat with people while playing instead of just soloing.
    You don't actually have to be standing right in front of them, you can stand anywhere the chat has to open that's all.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

I think it is intentional since this game is Kid Safe certified and for kids. Even though I do want improvements on View Friends feature.
    SHSO Squad Name: Optimistic Architect Ninja ( Squad Level: 3000+ )

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

I was expecting a high hero fractal cost, but 300k. Yikes! That's 30 dollars worth of Gold right there too, if you converted it to fractals.

Immortal Cobra-La Member Nemesis Enforcer's Avatar

Iron Man is such an easy pass. I'm saving my fractals for when they bump the character levels again. It'll be more rewarding to spend my fractals on XP potions to level everyone up.
    SHSO: Indescribable Count Watcher - 4400+
    Marvel Heroes: Scorpcookie

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis Enforcer View Post
    Iron Man is such an easy pass. I'm saving my fractals for when they bump the character levels again. It'll be more rewarding to spend my fractals on XP potions to level everyone up.
    Is that actually in the works?
    Mighty Crystal Mentor
    Squad Level: 4313 / 4313
    Heroes: 175 / 175
    Sidekicks: 111 / 111
    Titles: 225 / 235
    Medallions: 189 / 190
    Achievements: 14765 | 1810 / 4482

"My name is Sinister. Mister Sinister."

No, I think the 'social' aspect is just fine. It's perfectly balanced so that there is chat for people like you who honestly want that and weirdo anti-socialites like me can still play the game as chat/bother-less as possible.

*does her best John Goodman (yet again)* Yeah, that's right..I'm bad.
    Last edited by Maven; 11-27-2014 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Never post while on tryptophan.
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

I really feel there should be a feature like this (I posted this pages previous
    Ok, I would love for Hero Up to really make the best update..

I would love a zone for advanced players (anyone who knows really what they're doing) to go to where there is enemies that you can fight to get xp, loot.
    You should be able to send team invites (of 4 people maximum) and then whoever joins your team it will show your health on the right hand side. As a team, you can run through these massive zones finding enemies and bosses to defeat to earn special prizes,achievements, and xp. You can see other people in these zones even if they aren't on your team, and you all work together yet the loot will only go to the person or team of heroes who get the final hit on the enemy.
    I'm talking about a very big galatic zone or a big midtown city that would take a lot longer to create than a zone. I know people keep requesting zones but to be honest, I would prefer a battle zone such as this. It would add so much fun to the game. Once again I am not saying to make a big open world MISSION...I am talking about a massive zone that has a lot of time put into it and have tons of enemies to defeat. I've played games with zones like this and there can be big bosses that can be a hot spot for many to defeat, aquiring the best loot...I think that boss should be Galactus. It would be fun to have a new feature like this.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

It's a little more than $30. The gold Ultron bundle gives you 11000 gold, 10% extra this weekend makes 12100.
    Converted that's 121000 fractals. Midas is 2.48 promo gold Ultron packages or about $239.

My only issue with using Midas as a legacy character is that it's one of the least visually-interesting armors in Iron Man 3. Legacy should at least be a top-ranked player fan vote, and only available for purchase after a certain amount of time and squad level. Put some good stuff like Black Bolt, Hercules, Adam Warlock, Quasar, and Hyperion on the ballot. But of course, Franklin Richards for the win.

I'm still planning on grinding for Midas though. I don't want Gaz to think there isn't any demand for IM3 armors, because I would definitely take (deep breath) Mark 16, 17, 20, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 30, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, and 41. I kind of wish Midas were Starboost (Mark 39) instead. It's the space armor, and the price is astronomical.
    (where's my drum kit...)

The poor man's Iron Man Midas.

How is this possible?!
    Last edited by Spectacular Spider-Fan; 11-27-2014 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by censorship View Post
    It's a little more than $30. The gold Ultron bundle gives you 11000 gold, 10% extra this weekend makes 12100.
    Converted that's 121000 fractals. Midas is 2.48 promo gold Ultron packages or about $239.

My only issue with using Midas as a legacy character is that it's one of the least visually-interesting armors in Iron Man 3. Legacy should at least be a top-ranked player fan vote, and only available for purchase after a certain amount of time and squad level. Put some good stuff like Black Bolt, Hercules, Adam Warlock, Quasar, and Hyperion on the ballot. But of course, Franklin Richards for the win.

I'm still planning on grinding for Midas though. I don't want Gaz to think there isn't any demand for IM3 armors, because I would definitely take (deep breath) Mark 16, 17, 20, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 30, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, and 41. I kind of wish Midas were Starboost (Mark 39) instead. It's the space armor, and the price is astronomical.
    (where's my drum kit...)
    My favorite Iron Man 3 suits were the Mark 33 (Silver Centurion), the Mark 21 (Midas) and the Mark 20 (Python).

I don't like how with some characters like this gold iron man, when you play as them they are super shiny...he looks a lot better in his actual picture compared to in zones/missions.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular Spider-Fan View Post

The poor man's Iron Man Midas.

How is this possible?!
    The even poorer man's Iron Man Midas.

poor men.jpg
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.