Page 907 of 945 FirstFirst ... 407807857897903904905906907908909910911917 ... LastLast
Results 13,591 to 13,605 of 14170
    The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marsinterplanetaryprophet View Post
    there's an update I see
    I like updates.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    I like updates.
    Yup me to we need more than quadruplet xp events
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

From SHSO's FB page:
    The Super Hero Squad Online team would like to apologize to all players affected by the blank missions menu, which prevented you from being able to play certain missions and playing with friends. We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused by this issue and we appreciated your patience as we were addressing the issue internally.

Now that the Daily Missions are up, we would like to compensate all players since you were unable to play missions.

We are running not a double XP event, not a triple XP event, but a QUADRUPLE XP event in missions.

You will earn quadruple the XP in ALL Missions. This Quadruple XP Event will run until Saturday, May 28th. Great time to Hero Up your Squad!
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    From SHSO's FB page:
    Tempting....
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

Great Supervillain

... what team?

Let's do a roll call, Squad Time style.

Paul Reed is writing for Star Trek Online.
    Jared Larsen is Lead Gameplay Engineer at Rumble.
    Matt Danuser is doing his own tabletop project and freelance contracts.
    Nate Horsfall is also freelancing.
    Brevik left.
    Nick Dietrich is still doing video production for Gazillion.
    Kristina Tomalesky is a Senior Producer at Rumble.
    Snacks still has his Associate Producer credit with Gazillion, but is probably more active as Brand Manager at Trion Worlds.

Other team members you never met are off to Rumble or other game companies or seeking employment.

Your new game designer might be Scott Hitchcock. Not really sure what he's doing with SHSO since February, actually. He was a QA Tester while originally posting here.
    Nicole Greicar is supposed to be doing Unity and character assets, but is likely more actively working on Marvel Heroes stuff.

So... SHSO team of two or three part-time people?
    Yeah.
    4x XP is nice and all, but it's like getting into a traffic wreck and deciding the best thing to do is put gasoline into your wrecked car.

TLDR Talk to Scott or Nicole. They're all you really have left unless you want to make a video.

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post
    Tempting....
    go for it lol

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Hi
    Does anybody hear what Spidey says?
    https://sendvid.com/sspgyp4y
    "...that fish bowl of yours Mysterio, my fists."
    Phantom Forest Witch

Quote Originally Posted by Arnier View Post
    Hi
    Does anybody hear what Spidey says?
    https://sendvid.com/sspgyp4y
    "...that fish bowl of yours Mysterio, my fists."
    That's what he said and I was assassin Spidey in that vid lol and my brother iron 2020

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Quote Originally Posted by marsinterplanetaryprophet View Post
    That's what he said and I was assassin Spidey in that vid lol and my brother iron 2020
    I know that was you
    I think that he says something before "...that fish bowl of yours Mysterio, my fists."
    Edit: Never mind. I got it all
    Last edited by Arnier; 05-10-2016 at 10:37 AM.
    Phantom Forest Witch

Quote Originally Posted by Arnier View Post
    I know that was you
    I think that he says something before "...that fish bowl of yours Mysterio, my fists."
    Edit: Never mind. I got it all
    I'll have my bro and I play as them to find out
    ......Until you found out lol

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

I saw a video of some marvel mobile game showcasing new heroes, and all I thought of was how I wanted hero up to make new characters like in that video. This game is so great, but isn't the same without all the fun weekly character and great updates. Games seems to be all over the place, and companies jump to new things (marvel heroes). I think hero up lost its revenue when everything was easy to get with fractals. Had that not happen, I think everything would be good. I still think if hero up came back with new characters, prompting gold purchases, they could be right back to where they should be. Civil war was awesome, and other movies such as age of ultron (which had characters that were going to be included in the game) would have been amazing to see in game… come back gazillion
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    I saw a video of some marvel mobile game showcasing new heroes, and all I thought of was how I wanted hero up to make new characters like in that video. This game is so great, but isn't the same without all the fun weekly character and great updates. Games seems to be all over the place, and companies jump to new things (marvel heroes). I think hero up lost its revenue when everything was easy to get with fractals. Had that not happen, I think everything would be good. I still think if hero up came back with new characters, prompting gold purchases, they could be right back to where they should be. Civil war was awesome, and other movies such as age of ultron (which had characters that were going to be included in the game) would have been amazing to see in game… come back gazillion
    +1
    Yeah, I hope they are actually planning something right now...

Can anyone answer these q's?

Brevik left his position, who is in control now?
    Did Marvel heroes and Hero up share the same staff, and they would jump, working on each game at separate times? Or did they have separate staff? Because although Brevik left, marvel heroes still gets support/new content…

It seems hero up has people who WATCH hero up/care for it (fixing/responding to issues such as missions not working), yet don't have artists working on new content..
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Brevik left his position, who is in control now?
    I assume it's either Eric Garay or Jeff Lind...or another power struggle on the board of directors.
    Did Marvel heroes and Hero up share the same staff, and they would jump, working on each game at separate times? Or did they have separate staff? Because although Brevik left, marvel heroes still gets support/new content…
    They shared many of the same support staff. Many of us believed that SHSO staff was poached for the relaunch of MH in 2016.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

So are we just waiting for someone to take over hero up and hire new staff? The game is there, bugs are fixed when needed, but no staff are working on new content. What will change this, and how? Do we just need some big guy to come in and make changes