Page 934 of 945 FirstFirst ... 434834884924930931932933934935936937938944 ... LastLast
Results 13,996 to 14,010 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    My golly, four accounts listed on your sig? I got all my heroes to 26 and my squad level is now 6169, and I'm groaning at the 7000 XP for level 27.
    Ha, well, one of the accounts is my boy Helmer's, and at the moment I only really play on the account I started up most recently (Incredible Mechanical Fisher). I don't have any gold badges for any hero on any of my accounts, so I just get my heroes to level 20 and then relax!

There are still loads of characters I've not played on any account, so my aim before the shut down will be to try them out. Monkey King, here I come! Squirrel Girl, watch out!
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Irritating Hurricane Ferret View Post
    Anyone know if they are gonna add the retired heroes to the shop and give us all membership rights before the game closes?
    I sent a ticket, asking to purchase membership until the game ends, and was told that was impossible. But I have to believe your suggestion, giving everyone member rights, is somehow possible.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

guys i started over to have fun for these last months
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

Untitled.jpg

sadlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    I sent a ticket, asking to purchase membership until the game ends, and was told that was impossible. But I have to believe your suggestion, giving everyone member rights, is somehow possible.
    Why? What happened to your account?

Quote Originally Posted by Freezebacon170 View Post
    Why? What happened to your account?
    I purchased 3 months in April, but with the lack of new characters, I didn't notice that it lapsed in July. Now, I'm a non-member.

I purchased 3 months in April, but with the lack of new characters, I didn't notice that it lapsed in July. Now, I'm a non-member.
    Well, that's bad.

I hope they make all itens available for all players, since we can't purchase Jr.Agent anymore. And I really need to get Avenging's Wolverine Silver and Gold badge.

Oh man, I'll miss this game. First Online game I actually played (First played this in 2011 when I was 10), and the first game I actually convinced my parents of buying something with their credit card (since they were very paranoid about buying stuff online).

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I hope they make all itens available for all players, since we can't purchase Jr.Agent anymore
    While I am all for giving players one last go at agent membership, I don't want them just announcing it, because I don't want the fractal cheaters to just buy gold badges for agent heroes and XP potions so that they can just potion all their heroes to 40 bought with fractrals they did not legitimately earn. Any such membership should be discrete.

I noticed the game also doesn't accept codes anymore. So anyone who gets a card with a membership code from SHS toys and hasn't used it yet is out of luck.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Playing right now. I'm on Baxter Plaza with War Machine Mk 2. If anyone's up for a mission, message me on game or here.

Playing right now. I'm on Baxter Plaza with War Machine Mk 2. If anyone's up for a mission, message me on game or here.
    I'm there too but since I'm at work I can't play missions, just megacollecting every 5 minutes behind Uatu with my alt account.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I'm there too but since I'm at work I can't play missions, just megacollecting every 5 minutes behind Uatu with my alt account.
    Which hero are you using?

Which hero are you using?
    I'm cycling through my heroes with gold badges, I just switched to level 33 Impossible Man.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Greetings,
    Thank you for contacting us.
    Thank you for providing your feedback on Super Hero Squad Online! While you will not receive a direct reply, we appreciate it, and please rest assured that your feedback has been forwarded to the appropriate team.
    Thank you,
    Super Hero Squad Online Support

Ticket Information

Ticket #: 5539-6819946
    Date (GMT): 10/14/2016 03:06 AM PDT
    Subject: Level up potions for non Agents
    Body of Message:
    I have a lot of gold, and would love to spend it on level up potions and other Agent items. Since I've been told I can't purchase membership anymore, perhaps we could make all the non-Agent items available to everyone until the game ends? Please?

Greetings,
    Thank you for contacting us.
    Thank you for providing your feedback on Super Hero Squad Online! While you will not receive a direct reply, we appreciate it, and please rest assured that your feedback has been forwarded to the appropriate team.
    Thank you,
    Super Hero Squad Online Support

Ticket Information

Ticket #: 5539-6819946
    Date (GMT): 10/14/2016 03:06 AM PDT
    Subject: Level up potions for non Agents
    Body of Message:
    I have a lot of gold, and would love to spend it on level up potions and other Agent items. Since I've been told I can't purchase membership anymore, perhaps we could make all the non-Agent items available to everyone until the game ends? Please?
    Yeah I also sent a message that they should put all retired heroes in shop one last time, available for everyone. Or at least give us membership until the game ends.
    Same reply.

Im totally just let down and mad about this. I feel that they don't see how big of a game Hero Up is.. It has so much animation put into it, the staff and developers have worked so hard the past few years, its just TOO GOOD of a game to let go. Gazillion NEEDS to wake up and invest in Hero Up, port it to iPad, or just make a petition to raise money to keep things online. Hero Up is just amazing, there are so many characters and missions to play, even its own card game
    ! Hero Up has hours of endless fun. Hero Up has so much replay value, I have loved leveling up characters over the years, and trying to get achievements. YOu can tell Hero Up had EVEN more plans to update as the achievements hinted at more Mystery Box characters, and just more updates… Whoever moved the Hero Up team away from the game made a TERRIBLE decision because this game is PERFECT and has a LOT of potential to grow… the website design, game art style, and just game overall are Perfect. Hero Up could have just used one big advertisement like at a gaming convention or on a kids channel network to get more members and gold purchases, not just give up. They can't just give up, this isn't some simple beta project, this game has had years of hard work put into it, this can't just be forgotten! I just wish they wouldn't give up, they just need a little boost to get back on track. Gazillion needs to hire back the original staff and just invest in the game… its too good, IM so mad
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!