Page 106 of 945 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206606 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    Thats what I said. My brother and I cannot play without full screen. THis is nOTHING BUT A DOWNGRADE I hate this update it is so bad this isn't even Hero Up anymore.
    Hi Ninja its Cheetah you and Storm probably don't remember me but Hi anyway

Quote Originally Posted by ValiantMagicalTitan View Post
    The full screen option is now in the Options section, then Game Settings.
    Why is everything crammed into 1 button? The screen is so empty it feels like hero up in beta. Come on the interface wasn't that bad..It looked good. I was just wanting new features not a new look.. THis is not good..I would also like full screen to be easier to access...I don't see anything good in this update and im concered for hero up I see no financial tactic in this update, I feel like everything is free now. Hero Up change it before you lose a LOT of money.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Being someone who had every character, and all but two maxed out, I really hope I don't have to spend $100 to get Gold Ultron. I had over 8300 gold before the update, and tens of thousands in fractals. I might just quit if I can't get Gold Ultron.
    Emperor Mist Breaker
    Squad Level: 4217
    Achievement Points: 7,200+

Quote Originally Posted by Furious Colossus Cheetah View Post
    Hi Ninja its Cheetah you and Storm probably don't remember me but Hi anyway
    No, I do remember you. Im still screaming in anger at this update it is so bad I really am sad about this
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

I'm loving the so much new achievements to complete....time for so much to do...

and thanks shso for this set of achievements.... =/:

2.jpg

YOU CAN EARN MISSIONS AS REWARDS... AS WELL AS EVERYTHING ELSE!!! man oh man i wish i started playing today...lol
    SHSO Name: Catching Spirit Fang

Looks like they've added one new Mayhem mission to each zone.

Daily Bugle: King Pin
    Baxter Plaza: Fin Fang Foom
    Asgard: Malekith
    Villainville: ?

I'm playing through the whatchamacallit mission first.

Edit: Hm. Not sure if mega-collect is still slightly broken or it no longer collects crafting items.
    Last edited by Pyrebomb; 06-25-2014 at 07:07 PM.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Mist Breaker View Post
    Being someone who had every character, and all but two maxed out, I really hope I don't have to spend $100 to get Gold Ultron. I had over 8300 gold before the update, and tens of thousands in fractals. I might just quit if I can't get Gold Ultron.
    Uh I think a lot of people see reasons to quit with the game like this. I just hate how easy it is to get characters now. The prize wheel is gone, and so is the Challenging qualities of the game. The characters and items are so cheap it is so bad.

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Just so I am clear, is buying the largest gold package the only way to get Gold Ultron?
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Ugh I had to redownload the Files and when they were done they went down again
    and Yes I think it is

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    Just so I am clear, is buying the largest gold package the only way to get Gold Ultron?
    I think so... I mean it's like the Iron Spider but with a gold purchase...why else would they put him at 90+ bucks...

btw...GOOD LUCK for those trying to get this:

3.jpg

I have not even earned 1/50th of that final achievement....the perfectionist title will represent an entire new level of obsession/dedication.
    Last edited by starshapedgummy; 06-25-2014 at 06:54 PM.
    SHSO Name: Catching Spirit Fang

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    Same question here, but I get the feeling that you might be able to get Gold Ultron from the rare mystery box? Don't know, just speculating...
    Emperor Mist Breaker
    Squad Level: 4217
    Achievement Points: 7,200+

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by starshapedgummy View Post
    I'm still on...i'll tell you one thing they need to change right away... you can't click okay until you minimize your current achievement mission....

Attachment 4603

OMG MY SQUAD LEVEL =/... 815???? It was 900 something before...
    Mine is lower too, probably from doing the challenges. They probably got rid of them to even it out for everyone.

I just got a Thanos box with fractals and I got a Mini Ultron Silver badge!

[IMG][/IMG]
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Looks like the "surprise" for finding Impossible Man five times is to fight him in a Mayhem Mission!
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    He's coming!
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)