Page 586 of 945 FirstFirst ... 86486536576582583584585586587588589590596636686 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 14170
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Thanks for the wiki help! Welcome aboard to the forums and team!
    Thanks! There is one nugget of information i forgot to add.

Her quote when she visits Aunt May´s house: " I see you improved the recipe. Well done!

Welcome Teal Irrelevant Scarf !
    @Spy: You could also add the Using Hotspot quote to original Psylocke. When she flies (via Mini Fin Fang Foom's flight ability) she says: "I just knew I could fly!"

Quote Originally Posted by Teal Irrelevant Scarf View Post
    Thanks! There is one nugget of information i forgot to add.

Her quote when she visits Aunt May´s house: " I see you improved the recipe. Well done!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Wraith View Post
    Welcome Teal Irrelevant Scarf !
    @Spy: You could also add the Using Hotspot quote to original Psylocke. When she flies (via Mini Fin Fang Foom's flight ability) she says: "I just knew I could fly!"
    Thanks, just added both.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Hi, I also have info about Mysterio
    When he plays mission with Spider-man, he says: I don't usually work on sequels, but this time I make an exception, future Spidey.
    Than he also says something to avengers Thor, but I don't remember what
    Last edited by Arnier; 01-25-2015 at 11:10 AM.
    Phantom Forest Witch

Quote Originally Posted by Arnier View Post
    When he plays mission with Spider-man, he says: I don't usually work on sequels, but this time I make an exception, future Spidey.
    Are you sure he says this to Spider-Man? I don't have Mysterio, but it sounds like it's addressed to Spider-Man 2099.

Than he also says something to avengers Thor, but I don't remember what
    Regular Spider-Man?

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Regular Spider-Man?
    yes, but I wrote it wrong. He says: I don't normally work on sequels, but I make an exception for you, future Spidey

I just recorded it https://vid.me/W6Xw
    Last edited by Arnier; 01-25-2015 at 12:27 PM.
    Phantom Forest Witch

Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular Spider-Fan View Post
    Has anyone seen Duke Plastic Judge's Sprites on the wiki?I think they're really good.
    I like the Magneto and Jean gray, really cool. Actually, I was just thinking it would be awesome if they released a new more impressive Magneto with that design with a faster combo, buffs, and a more powerful death from above. Would be killer.
    Squad Name: Emperor Wobbly Guardian
    Squad Level:3600+
    Favorite Hero: She-Hulk

Check out who my brother (Famous Storm Arrow) got!
    iron man midas.jpg
    He is so cool!
    I like how Midas is pretty rare. They should make more characters at a higher price, but the price doesn't need to be as high as Midas..maybe just a higher price like 20,000-50,000-100,000!

I didn't get Midas. For me, it will be A Long time until I get him lol!
    Last edited by millsfan; 01-25-2015 at 08:07 PM.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Hey, Uber, the mission bug jinx still seems to be affecting you on a regular basis! That's two missions in a row we've had to abort!

One of the best sequence of bugs I've seen in a while hit us during Deadpool's mission a couple of days back. We had a full house of four heroes to start with: Me/Cosmic (Lizard) Helmer/Midnight (X-Factor Wolverine) Uber (X-Factor Deadpool if I recall?) and someone from Helmer's friend list whose squad name I didn't catch (Blade). Helmer and I are sitting beside each other each with our own laptops. OK, this is going to be fun, we think.

Bug 1: We're all in the mission, yay! Only, on my screen and Helmer's, Blade is in the mission but his Squad badge/healthmeter is missing. We watch closely. Blade seems fine, handing out plenty of damage. Still no Blade Squad badge/healthmeter, though. Then *poof* Blade is gone. And then there were three.

Bug 2: We get through to the first Dormammu cave to battle Dracula. We're doing well, Dracula goes down after X-Factor Wolvie unleashes his HU and Cyclops, Storm and Iceman appear and attack. Great, no lives lost, let's get out of here. We leap through the portal. Back in the 'real world', we assemble the troops: Lizard, OK; X-Factor Deadpool, OK; Cyclops.... Cyclops? What's HE doing here? Where's X-Factor Wolvie? Well, X-Factor Wolvie is wandering around back in Dracula's cave, all alone, and unable to get out. 'The portal won't let me out!' Helmer says. 'Well your Cyclops is out and attacking the bad guys' I tell him. 'He got out instead of me!' Helmer cries indignantly. 'Let's wait and see what happens when Cyclops dies' I say. Cyclops dies. X-Factor Wolvie still trapped in Dracula's cave. 'This is boring!' says Helmer, trying to see what's going on on my screen. 'Don't panic', I say, 'Let's see if you get pulled through when we go to the next stage', which, I think to myself, is a long way away and Helmer is not known for his patience. So, for now, we are two.

Bug 3: Lizard and X-Factor Deadpool fight there way past Giant Deadpool etc., and go through the portal into Frankenstein's cave. OK, just the two of us, plus who is it, Tigra? Yeah, we can do this. Only...no Frankenstein. No Tigra. No Mindless Ones and mummies, no anybody! Just Lizard and X-Factor Deadpool looking around an empty cave, like two unpopular students who have gone to a party and found they have been sent to the wrong address. Meanwhile, on Helmer's screen, X-Factor Wolvie is still all alone in Dracula's cave, looking increasingly despondent. 'What's happening?' asks Helmer. 'Frankenstein's not here,' I tell him. 'It's just me and Uber, no bad guys'. Helmer looks at my screen, then back to his screen. 'I want to go and play Skylanders', he says.
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Hi
    Here are Lizard quotes
    Upon Entering: Look out puny creatures, the Lizard is here
    Character Select: choose a superior life form, me
    Using Door: There's nothing in here I can't handle
    Eating Pizza: One pizza, extra meat and no vegetables, Yuk
    Citizen Greeting: Greetings
    Going in Water: Ahh, not as soothing as my favourite swamp, but it will do
    Destroying Trouble-bot: Irritating pest, be gone!
    Chasing Robber: Run while you can, foolish mammal, Run
    Using Hotspot:
    Using Wheel:
    Visiting Shop: There might be something in this mammal store worth my attention
    Visiting Parker House: Could you make this pie with flies in it next time
    Sitting: My research shows that power naps are very effective, yesss
    Other (Ice Cream, Cheese, Unable to lift, etc.): What a curious design this is, I must study it further
    Solo Mission: These creatures will soon learn the errors of their waste
    Mission with Other Squads: Strength in numbers, yesss
    Solo Mission Complete: The ____ predator rain supreme once more (I didn't understand that world it sounds like apick or aprick or something like that)
    Mission Complete with Other Squads: Those weakness creatures didn't stand a chance against us

Power 1: It might be hazardous to your health
    Phantom Forest Witch

Hi
    Here are Lizard quotes
    Upon Entering: Look out puny creatures, the Lizard is here
    Character Select: choose a superior life form, me
    Using Door: There's nothing in here I can't handle
    Eating Pizza: One pizza, extra meat and no vegetables, Yuk
    Citizen Greeting: Greetings
    Going in Water: Ahh, not as soothing as my favourite swamp, but it will do
    Destroying Trouble-bot: Irritating pest, be gone!
    Chasing Robber: Run while you can, foolish mammal, Run
    Using Hotspot:
    Using Wheel:
    Visiting Shop: There might be something in this mammal store worth my attention
    Visiting Parker House: Could you make this pie with flies in it next time
    Sitting: My research shows that power naps are very effective, yesss
    Other (Ice Cream, Cheese, Unable to lift, etc.): What a curious design this is, I must study it further
    Solo Mission: These creatures will soon learn the errors of their waste
    Mission with Other Squads: Strength in numbers, yesss
    Solo Mission Complete: The ____ predator rain supreme once more (I didn't understand that world it sounds like apick or aprick or something like that)
    Mission Complete with Other Squads: Those weakness creatures didn't stand a chance against us

Power 1: It might be hazardous to your health
    I wanted to add it but emperor wobbly guardian was earlier!
    If you find any more (voice interactions and just voice-overs) tell it!
    Squad name: Glittering Sparrow Mentor
    mostly playing as: Iceman
    Signature Crisis Hero: Sabretooth
    willing to play missions with others

Hypnotizer of chickens Dare Alloy Trancer's Avatar

Anyone get their Heroic Boxes from the time is right weekends yet?
    Dare Alloy Trancer
    Level 4431
    Achievement level: 17,485

Quote Originally Posted by Dare Alloy Trancer View Post
    Anyone get their Heroic Boxes from the time is right weekends yet?
    As of 11:30 AM CST, I have not received my Heroic Box. Doesn't matter, I have all the heroes (besides Au Ultron)...so I'll save it until the next build for either
    spoilers:
    Nighthawk or Prof. X
    end of spoilers.

Hypnotizer of chickens Dare Alloy Trancer's Avatar

As of 11:30 AM CST, I have not received my Heroic Box. Doesn't matter, I have all the heroes (besides Au Ultron)...so I'll save it until the next build for either
    spoilers:
    Nighthawk or Prof. X
    end of spoilers.
    I am in the same boat as you with heroes, except I also don't have the AU Iron Man...I was thinking of running an experiment to see if my heroic box would give me one of the goldies since that is all I don't have. Do you think it would be a waste of the box?
    Dare Alloy Trancer
    Level 4431
    Achievement level: 17,485