Page 944 of 945 FirstFirst ... 444844894934940941942943944945 LastLast
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 14170
    Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    It's worse than originally reported:

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/11...mber-promised/
    Yep, that's not just the end of MH, it is now the end of Gaz completely. All employees let go the day before Thanksgiving. That's a fine 'thank you' for all the 60 hour weeks the devs put in. The only good news is several other game companies (such as Blizzard) have shouted out to the newly-unemployed Gaz devs and have invited them to apply for positions there.
    SHSO squad name: Emperor Iridescent Wolf
    Squad Level: 8544
    ACH Points: 27350

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/11...ng-fans-irate/

"Earlier this month we told you about how Marvel Heroes developer Gazillion Entertainment laid off all of the company’s employees just before Thanksgiving (without PTO or severance pay, no less) and were shutting the game down on December 31st, 2017. This came as Disney severed its ties to the company, which was the catalyst for the game coming to an end. Now what few fans of the game remain are about to be even more disappointed as this tweet was sent out, letting people know the game would be shutting down immediately with little warning.

Posted November 27, 2017"
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Such great games,ruined by incompetence....
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

Hello dead board. This has peaked my interest: https://www.pcgamesn.com/dmca-exemption-online-games
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

The SHSO FB page is still up. Hope it doesn't get closed, or maybe it can be archived. So many great announcements and contests there.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Hello Squaddies.

Today is the first anniversary of the closure of SHSO. Yep, can't believe a whole year has passed. So many good memories.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

Im boutta drop marvel from being my favorite.����*♂️����*♂️��
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

All-New Member

Trion needs to negotiate a new license with Disney/Marvel to bring back SHSO and Marvel Heroes, I believe.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

I wouldn't mind for marvel heroes to come back once cleanse of the stench of Gazillion.

Spectacular Member CaptainMarvell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marvel2136 View Post
    No where in that article does it say its coming back, as exciting as that would be. However, I do think there's maybe an outside possibility of the game returning in some form now.

IceCubeNWA

Default Let's get Super Hero Squad Online back

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMarvell View Post
    No where in that article does it say its coming back, as exciting as that would be. However, I do think there's maybe an outside possibility of the game returning in some form now.
    Hey man, if you with me you want this game to come back, we gotta contact Trion or make a petition or something to bring this game back. Trion only has a handful of games and if they saw there was a demand for SHSO they would find a way to bring it back

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

If you guys haven't tried Future Fight yet, now is a good time to give it a whirl. This month they are celebrating 4 year anniversary, lots of free in-game goodies. IMO it's the closest you're going to get to SHSO until someone resurrects it.

Similarities to SHSO:
    * large roster of Marvel heroes and villains to play.
    * an abundance of 3D mission maps to run your characters though.
    * acquire new powers as you level your characters.
    * achievements with rewards.
    * freemium model.

Differences from SHSO:
    * multiplayer modes are kinda meh.
    * no zones, card game, arcade.
    * mobile only (but you could always play it using an emulator on your desktop).
    * no cartoonish rendering of game world/characters.

Take care, guys!
    SHSO squad name: Emperor Iridescent Wolf
    Squad Level: 8544
    ACH Points: 27350

Hey y'all. I know you guys have probably given up hope on MSHSO returning. But I'm glad to tell you there are a bunch of people working on rewrites and sequels to MSHSO.

The first one I wanna talk about is a game called Legacy Squad. This is a sequel to MSHSO. A bunch of Russians are working on it however it uses Unreal Engine. The game will be downloadable instead of being on a browser. However you won't have accounts anymore, instead your game progress is saved on your PC. As of now there is an unofficial Pre pre alpha that one of the members leaked. You can join their discord server to request characters and check out progress. The release date is undefined however since it's a small team working on something much larger than SHSO. It's probably gonna come out 2020-21.

The second one is called Ultimate Squad. This is a complete rewrite of MSHSO using Unity. This one is gonna come out much sooner. The Pre Alpha will come out by the end of the Summer vacation. So far, there is less progress/news about it since it was started after Legacy Squad. I will also post their discord link in this post. They also have a temporary website.

LINKS:
    The Youtube video with the demo download link :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13PRgZlIKoY
    The Discord Server for Legacy Squad:https://discord.gg/w5VKY2
    The Discord Server for Ultimate Squad:https://discord.gg/aVmDgN
    Ultimate Squad's Temporary Website:https://project-squad.webnode.com/

HERO UP, SQUADDIES
    Perplexing Opaque Chihuahua (Level 4,117)
    Milestones
    Reached Level 4,000 in Hero Up
    Got 150 characters level 20

Recent Events
    Reached Level 4,000 in Hero Up
    Got 150 Characters to lvl 20
    Bought Spider-Gwen and Spdr
    Maxed out Spider-Gwen to level 40
    Bought Luke Cage and got him to Level 40

Newest Characters Log
    Spider-Gwen (Cost:3,520) Level MAX
    Sp//dr (Cost 3,200) Lvl MAX
    Luke Cage (Titanium Box) Lvl MAX

FEATURED
    Nobody
    Character Trying To Unlock
    Arctic Iron Man

Spectacular Member CaptainMarvell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VoidScarfNinja View Post
    Hey y'all. I know you guys have probably given up hope on MSHSO returning. But I'm glad to tell you there are a bunch of people working on rewrites and sequels to MSHSO.

The first one I wanna talk about is a game called Legacy Squad. This is a sequel to MSHSO. A bunch of Russians are working on it however it uses Unreal Engine. The game will be downloadable instead of being on a browser. However you won't have accounts anymore, instead your game progress is saved on your PC. As of now there is an unofficial Pre pre alpha that one of the members leaked. You can join their discord server to request characters and check out progress. The release date is undefined however since it's a small team working on something much larger than SHSO. It's probably gonna come out 2020-21.

The second one is called Ultimate Squad. This is a complete rewrite of MSHSO using Unity. This one is gonna come out much sooner. The Pre Alpha will come out by the end of the Summer vacation. So far, there is less progress/news about it since it was started after Legacy Squad. I will also post their discord link in this post. They also have a temporary website.

LINKS:
    The Youtube video with the demo download link :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13PRgZlIKoY
    The Discord Server for Legacy Squad:https://discord.gg/w5VKY2
    The Discord Server for Ultimate Squad:https://discord.gg/aVmDgN
    Ultimate Squad's Temporary Website:https://project-squad.webnode.com/

HERO UP, SQUADDIES
    Wow! This is great news! I'm cautiously optimistic. I'd love to play this game again, in any form. I always figured someone somewhere had SHSO on their local computer and just play by themselves. I kind of thought instead of closing, Gazillion/Marvel would just sell an offline version. Have randomized AI controlled heroes walking through the towns, randomized AI heroes join missions, etc. Glad to see people are passionate about bringing it back. I don't want to get my hopes up too high, but this is exciting. I literally have dreams about playing this game again.