Page 678 of 945 FirstFirst ... 178578628668674675676677678679680681682688728778 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 14170

I sent a ticket and this was my response.

SHSO Quick Guides Creator the_key_24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phant Cowboy View Post
    I sent a ticket and this was my response.
    Just so everybody can see it
    SHSO Squad Name: Squire Bird Mage
    Next DUEL Most Wanted List: Warriors of the New Age
    Next SOLO Most Wanted List: thwip, thwip, thwip

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Irritating Hurricane Ferret View Post
    Just watch season 2 of the Super Hero Squad Show over again. I miss that show...
    Me too. I had some episodes on my Comcast DVR but didn't have time to save them all to a DVD when I had to get a new set of cable boxes. I do have some on some discs but not all of them. They had some pretty clever writing with some good inside jokes about the MU. The voice actors were all great IMO.

Can never pass up an opportunity to share my favorite Super Hero Squad Show episode.

"Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

Smashing Colossus Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Good on Gaz...it seems that anyone who writes a Help Ticket is getting Noir. I'm sure Gaz may do a cursory check to see if you played the missions around the right times...but it looks like they are giving in to keep customers happy. Hopefully next time they use their own Achievement system to track true winners (I'd call myself a "broken record" if I thought over half of the people reading this would understand the reference...I'm soooo old).
    That's what I said do. really the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by the_key_24 View Post
    Just so everybody can see it
    Thanks I forgot some people do not have access to Imgur because of work.

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phant Cowboy View Post
    Thanks I forgot some people do not have access to Imgur because of work.
    Sadly, I'm one of those people. I use Imgur all the time, but then when I'm at work, I can't get access to it.

Also sadly, we are celebrating the fourth anniversary of SHSO with very little fanfare. But I'm turning their lemons into lemonade: I've gotten my achievement score to 19,000 and I'm devising my plan to get to 20,000 as quickly as possible.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    I've gotten my achievement score to 19,000 and I'm devising my plan to get to 20,000 as quickly as possible.

I'm just 12k on both accounts. My current plan now is to get 370,000 fracs so that when I finally buy IM Midas I'll have 100k left. It's now 363k.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Do you guys have a certain system that you follow when doing achievements or you do them random? I think I'm around 15k or so just by accident, but I'm thinking about starting to work on them a bit but don't know where to start.

Also, anybody play Super Hero Squad for xbox 360, is it any good ?
    Squad Name: Emperor Wobbly Guardian
    Squad Level:3600+
    Favorite Hero: She-Hulk

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Wobbly Guardian View Post
    Do you guys have a certain system that you follow when doing achievements or you do them random? I think I'm around 15k or so just by accident, but I'm thinking about starting to work on them a bit but don't know where to start.
    I've complete achievements two ways. One has been slowly wearing out the various collection-type achievements, like gold fractals, chasing burglars, etc. I still have a long road ahead when it comes to Impossible Man. Second one has been missions. I've been working on getting 5 adamantium missions and 500 foes defeated for all my characters. I believe I'm more than 50% done with that. I still have a lot of work to do when it comes to card games, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Wobbly Guardian View Post
    Welcome to the madness that is my system. First, I try to run four missions a day (at least). This does not include the Mega-Collecting/Impy poking I also do for the squaddies that I have not finished the 20 Daily Collect Achievement. Here we go:

I. If the Daily Mission is acceptable (one where I feel I can get Addy even with randoms/noobs) I try to run it. I feel this is the 'charity' I give to the game. By this I mean, it lets randoms maybe play with a character they perhaps don't have as well as hopefully they see how an above average player plays a particular mission. As the picture demonstrates I choose my squaddie based on day of the week. If I complete a row, I move down another seven rows. Again, I'll run four of these a day. Repeating if I don't get Addy because of poor Team play.

II. Talented Achievement tracker. As the picture shows I try to track the "Talented" Achievement for all my squaddies. I pick the first hero on the list of heroes without this Achievement completed. One from the middle of my roster and one from the bottom. Earning the "Talented" Achievement will award several other Achievements ("Skilled" and various number-of-baddies-killed Achievements). I run these when the Daily Mission is too hard (not for me but for randoms).

III. Finally. If the Daily Mission is non-random friendly and I've already run a mission with all three of my tracked squaddies...as the picture shows I'll run the missions in order of the lowest number of Achievement points on the "Missions" section. I also use my Calendar strategy from the first section.

That, and I rarely turn down a mission invite!
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    During, or I should say 'after', the very similar "Heroic Box" 3-weekend Event...Gaz had to manually add that box to all the winners. This took them several days. I'd be shocked to see anything before Thursday. WHICH leads me to my next fear...will Gaz use the Noir awarding to forgo an update this week?
    Predicted 5 days ago...I'm No(newcontent)stradamus.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Thanks for the replies, wow looks like you got it down to a science! I think I may adopt something similar to that, maybe not quite that methodical though, haha.

And on a side note, I did get my Spider-Man Noir, so I'm very excited about that.

noir.jpg
    Last edited by Emperor Wobbly Guardian; 04-24-2015 at 07:26 PM.
    Squad Name: Emperor Wobbly Guardian
    Squad Level:3600+
    Favorite Hero: She-Hulk

I've played it quite a bit with my son. It's fun, but it's not a very challenging game.

Creeping ever closer...

Capture.JPG