Page 591 of 945 FirstFirst ... 91491541581587588589590591592593594595601641691 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 14170
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    Besides new characters or missions...
    what do you guys see hero up making in the future that will be outstanding?

I remember they talked about some of their big updates like unlimited web slinging. Post your ideas and suggestions.
    1. A way to earn gold. I'm pretty sure the only way to get gold (without being a member) is to buy it. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    2. Make characters that can ride around using sidekicks look better when riding (No offense but if you have anyone like that then you know what I mean)
    3. Have a mission that's X2 in a month. It could be a day, week, month, but they should have a mission thats X2 for a period of time based on a theme (X-men month= X men mission
    4. Buying a hero gets you a random potion (Just a thought but hey, potions are pretty fun)

Thats all I got. Pretty lame and some are dumb but just my thoughts.

SHSO Quick Guides Creator the_key_24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    1. A mobile App that ties-in with SHSO and grants exclusive content. I think a card game or Candy Crush-style game would be the best two options.
    4. More "Destiny"-style Achievements focused on teamwork. Having to find other squads with specific heroes (Play with these 4 Spider-Men, etc.) built many relationships and increased the community get-togethers.
    I agree with all but these I had some comments that could help.

1. I agree with the card game, but I feel there should be 2 apps. A card game app that gives out Heroic Boxes to the Top 10 people of each tounament (It would also include a new story mode that for each chapter you complete, awards you with exclusive heroes, one being the Collector.) The other would be a more simple app that focuses on minigames (similarly to Wizard101 and kifreegames.com) where you play minigames and get rewarded in fractals or (if you get far enough) sidekicks and XP potions. The second app would also have a web version where you get codes to put in instead of having it be linked to your account.

4. They should have a Multiverse section with subsections of heroes that have multiple variations. Challenges that say, for example, "Play a mission with Iron Man Midas" would give you more fractals than "Play a mission with Iron Man 2020"
    SHSO Squad Name: Squire Bird Mage
    Next DUEL Most Wanted List: Warriors of the New Age
    Next SOLO Most Wanted List: thwip, thwip, thwip

Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Subject View Post
    1. A way to earn gold. I'm pretty sure the only way to get gold (without being a member) is to buy it. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    This won't happen. One of the main purposes of the "Recharge" update was to stop "free gold". The ability to buy nearly everything with fractals (sans a few bundles) also severely mitigates the need for this. Now if you want Gaz to have a double (or higher multiple) fractal day/mission...that's a horse of a different color.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by the_key_24 View Post
    I agree with all but these I had some comments that could help.

1. I agree with the card game, but I feel there should be 2 apps. A card game app that gives out Heroic Boxes to the Top 10 people of each tounament (It would also include a new story mode that for each chapter you complete, awards you with exclusive heroes, one being the Collector.) The other would be a more simple app that focuses on minigames (similarly to Wizard101 and kifreegames.com) where you play minigames and get rewarded in fractals or (if you get far enough) sidekicks and XP potions. The second app would also have a web version where you get codes to put in instead of having it be linked to your account.

4. They should have a Multiverse section with subsections of heroes that have multiple variations. Challenges that say, for example, "Play a mission with Iron Man Midas" would give you more fractals than "Play a mission with Iron Man 2020"
    I like the idea of cross media Pay Apps which gives ACCOUNTS content, I think codes could be misused or stolen. A card game App would be amazing to give out Gambit (Repaint or Retread) or Jack of Hearts character. I think contests on the app should award booster packs with all the unreleased cards.

ANYTHING Multi-verse is a good idea.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

All-New Member

I think Abomination is my 2nd favorite hero (1st being Venom) because that health boost sure is powerful and the hero up can take out a Sentinal, and ALL crushbots at level 4. He can't take bosses out though. I'm gonna try to get him to level 11 (Max) and I might buy his badge depending on how fun he is. I just figured out something- don't get carried away.

The card game idea sounds great even though most (like me) don't like card games (#hulkbuster) but that app could make some people into it. The second app shouldn't have a web version in my own opinion because apps were meant to be apps, not everywhere but hey that computer version is fine for some who don't have a phone, etc. The web version should have it linked to your account though because having it linked to your account makes it easier for most people who are lazy to enter codes if thats what you mean by link.

I think they should create more community events. For instance with fallen zones returning, maybe have the entire community try to reach a goal, such as defeat Ultron in his missions a number of times and unlock rewards progressively, with a final prize being an exclusive title. Additionally, they could also make a set of solo achievements to unlock crafting or purchase in the shop for a hero/sidekick, such as Avengers Vision or Avengers Ultron.

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    Besides new characters or missions...
    what do you guys see hero up making in the future that will be outstanding?

I remember they talked about some of their big updates like unlimited web slinging. Post your ideas and suggestions.
    1) Porting the entire game to mobile devices (android / iOS). As apposed to those that see the game fitting for a gamepad, I see it as perfect for touch screen.
    2) Purchasable character skins for alternate costumes, we don't need entire new heroes in most cases.
    3) Allowing you to advertise a multiplayer mission and set criteria (squad level / hero level / theme etc) of who can join - these would appear in a board that you could select to join if you met the requirements
    4) Unlockable content - heroes that can only be purchased after reaching a certain level etc.
    5) Fractal wagering in PVP card games and card trading - would seriously revive the card game.
    6) Selling unused items and cards
    7) A daily prize wheel
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    2) Purchasable character skins for alternate costumes, we don't need entire new heroes in most cases.
    3) Allowing you to advertise a multiplayer mission and set criteria (squad level / hero level / theme etc) of who can join - these would appear in a board that you could select to join if you met the requirements
    4) Unlockable content - heroes that can only be purchased after reaching a certain level etc.
    A few comments:

I agree with 2. We have a lot of re-skins with different abilities so having skins seem better. I'd like the occasional Hero thats a Re skin though to add variety.
    3 I disagree with, it adds a lot of containing or simply, less "multiplayer missions" I guess (something among those lines) because having a certain criteria is terrible for anybody that doesn't want to play the daily mission and want to play with a bunch of random people but can't because they don't have meet the certain criteria.
    4 Is hard to understand- do you mean squad level? If so thats also something I disagree with because new players can't come pick a certain character they like and buy them as they go when they'd have to get a bunch of heroes the person doesn't like and when he gets to that character-- he doesn't feel it.

I mean no offense but I couldn't help replying to this as you have some good ideas, just some that might make the game a little more "demanding of some sort.

Blasphemy!
    A mission board would be nice.
    oooh...Me likey!
    7) A daily prize wheel

SHSO Quick Guides Creator the_key_24's Avatar

I like the idea of cross media Pay Apps which gives ACCOUNTS content, I think codes could be misused or stolen. A card game App would be amazing to give out Gambit (Repaint or Retread) or Jack of Hearts character. I think contests on the app should award booster packs with all the unreleased cards.
    Yeah, I meant to say that you would login with your SHSO account to the app to do anything in it.
    Booster Packs could be gotten by by participating in contests as well as Heroic Boxes for the Top 10.

Heroes that could easily be exclusive to the card game:

Gambit retread that focuses more on cards.
    Jack of Hearts
    Red Queen a.k.a. Queen of Hearts
    Deadpool retread that uses cards of himself to attack and summons card copies of heroes to attack (as well as giving users a special mission against him)
    The Collector
    MCU Collector (repaint, won after beating the Collector twice in the app)
    Howard the Duck (Won after defeating him as a secret boss in the card game)
    Mickey Mouse (biggest stretch ever, but if possible, he would be unlocked by completing every chapter 5 times. He would be based on Sorcerer Mickey.)
    SHSO Squad Name: Squire Bird Mage
    Next DUEL Most Wanted List: Warriors of the New Age
    Next SOLO Most Wanted List: thwip, thwip, thwip

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by the_key_24 View Post
    Mickey Mouse (biggest stretch ever, but if possible, he would be unlocked by completing every chapter 5 times. He would be based on Sorcerer Mickey.)
    That is the best idea ever. Mickey Mouse in SHSO?! I guess I'll be hearing that laugh a lot then...

What did I just watch O_O
    ---
    I would love:
    1. A new way to fly with sidekicks. I do not like the Bubble Ride. Perhaps the heroes could ride in a flying car or something behind the sidekicks.
    2. A new Storm! (Uncanny X-Force Outfit Please!)
    3. Might be a long shot, but Unlimited Flying. Every once in a while, I do not like the hot spots. I rather control where I fly.
    4. A Fixture to My Hero Up Problem.

Well, I can't think of anything else.
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post
    What did I just watch O_O
    YouTube "Raiders of the Last Ark." Thanks Spy, for that graphically gory GIF.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    From my experience, this happens when your internet connection has slowed down.
    I tried it with my internet connection being Great, so sadly, that's not it.

And I always use Chrome so that isn't it either
    Thanks for the help though, i'll just keep trying.
    Squad name: Glittering Sparrow Mentor
    mostly playing as: Iceman
    Signature Crisis Hero: Sabretooth
    willing to play missions with others

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

got around to opening my heroic box... GOT A CARD! The only ones I don't have that I can get with the box is Drax and Sam Nova. I was going to get them with my fractals and gold that i have in my account, but waited till I found how who I can get from the box. so I was pretty disappointed from this, I thought we can get a hero from the normal shop heroes from the box. But I guess not. Me so sad