Page 838 of 945 FirstFirst ... 338738788828834835836837838839840841842848888938 ... LastLast
Results 12,556 to 12,570 of 14170

Game is up!!!

Time and time again, heroes have succeeded in preventing dark forces from plunging the galaxy into destruction. But just below the surface, a malevolent being plays his games of illusion, obtaining bits of power here and there, moving pawns into position until the time... HIS time, is ready. Are you ready to match wits with Loki?

This weekend, Avengers Loki sets his plans in motion with a +50% mission XP bonus!

Ambition and power is a dangerous combination, and wielding an Infinity Stone can only deepen the inevitable corruption. Thus, Ronan dares to challenge the mightiest beings in the Galaxy. Where are our Guardians to save us from his power? Will you be able to control his Universal Weapon?

This weekend, Ronan’s hunger for power begins, and gains +50% bonus mission XP!
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 09-18-2015 at 01:29 PM.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Avengers Loki and Ronan the Accuser are both available in the shop for early access both for 5,750 fractals.
    Surefooted Sentry on SHSO.

Xapto on Steam.

This is an amazing Update! I cant wait to play as AVENGERS LOKI and Ronan!! I really appreciate the work the team is putting into the game at the moment. Two straight weeks of 2 character releases per update! Love the weekend fun too with extra bonus xp. I wonder if any of these villains are box characters honestly, they could both be acceptable as a box villain (Haven't had boxes in a while so it would be acceptable).
    Edit: just bought avengers Loki. Loaded up "Repellent Bugs" and the mission wouldn't load until my entire party left.
    Last edited by millsfan; 09-18-2015 at 02:08 PM.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

A.Loki and Ronan are absolutely beautiful. They are very well-designed. Both have P2 buffs, even if A. Loki's are mislabeled. Also, my Ronan's first power emote does not activate star trees/gumball machines/Impy pokes. Anyone else find this to be true?

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Their mistake was hyping up Avengers Loki in March-April, whenever it was (it's been a while). Hyping up this character so much created a lot of high expectations (at least for me), and playing as him with these anticipations made me disappointed in the end. My first impression, I was sad because they didn't use his epic stance which is used in Asgard (where his cape flows, he holds out his staff). Not a big deal, who cares about a stance.. Then when playing as him in a missions I literally froze when I saw just a few whacks with his stick, and little bit of action with the cube. His moveset is totally NOT visually impressive, and I found it quite boring. It would have been fine had he been a normal character, but being hyped for so long does matter, it makes sense why people can be disappointed. His hero up isn't visually impressive either, he just summons two simple minions. I was SO HAPPY for more recent characters that I didn't even expect/anticipate such as: Big Time Spiderman, Iron Monger because they were visually impressive in every aspect (maybe they should have been more hyped up). I'm just a bit let down because they made us wait so long for him and he isn't that great
    Last edited by millsfan; 09-18-2015 at 03:08 PM.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

I feel that way about Iron Fist. He could be awesome, yet he's slow and boring.

I did buy FA Cyclops. I'm one of those guys asking for more X-Men so even he's a repaint, I'm happy.

More X-Men are welcome.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    Their mistake was hyping up Avengers Loki in March-April, whenever it was (it's been a while). Hyping up this character so much created a lot of high expectations (at least for me), and playing as him with these anticipations made me disappointed in the end. My first impression, I was sad because they didn't use his epic stance which is used in Asgard (where his cape flows, he holds out his staff). Not a big deal, who cares about a stance.. Then when playing as him in a missions I literally froze when I saw just a few whacks with his stick, and little bit of action with the cube. His moveset is totally NOT visually impressive, and I found it quite boring. It would have been fine had he been a normal character, but being hyped for so long does matter, it makes sense why people can be disappointed. His hero up isn't visually impressive either, he just summons two simple minions. I was SO HAPPY for more recent characters that I didn't even expect/anticipate such as: Big Time Spiderman, Iron Monger because they were visually impressive in every aspect (maybe they should have been more hyped up). I'm just a bit let down because they made us wait so long for him and he isn't that great
    I couldn't disagree with you more. With all the swirling special effects, that are totally movie related, A. Loki's combo is visually stunning. I'm more disappointed his P2 is strictly a Self buff and not a Team buff.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I couldn't disagree with you more. With all the swirling special effects, that are totally movie related, A. Loki's combo is visually stunning. I'm more disappointed his P2 is strictly a Self buff and not a Team buff.
    Ya the swirls are cool, but a little underwhelming. Do you think his hero up would be better if it attacked, and summoned two minions? I think his hero up is what is the biggest let down. I just felt it was underpowered for a big enemy who took on ALL the avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    Ya the swirls are cool, but a little underwhelming. Do you think his hero up would be better if it attacked, and summoned two minions? I think his hero up is what is the biggest let down. I just felt it was underpowered for a big enemy who took on ALL the avengers.
    His HU is grossly under-powered for someone in possession of an Infinity Stone. The two Chitauri are very weak. I think this was due to his HU was suppose to be his P2! His P2 is called "Summon Chitauri". Gaz should have made a much bettter (higher damage) HU AND include the triple buff.

I'm with you Spy!

This is an update to be impressed! We got 3 characters from Future Foundation, and 2 last week, but all repaints... now Avengers Loki and Ronan The Accuser, both look awesome, and not repaints, awesome update! awesome job Gaz!

Just played with both, and I liked Ronan best, he's more my style and have a triple team boost, but Avengers Loki is the first hero with 4 boosts! and summoning Avengers Hawkeye was a very well thinking move!

Only thing to complain is about the loading screens! And where are the mystery boxes? Especially with 2 great villains being released at once, one of them could be a mystery box, but an awesome update!
    Last edited by Roaming Colossus Lion; 09-18-2015 at 04:00 PM.
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    I'm with you Spy!

This is an update to be impressed! We got 3 characters from Future Foundation, and 2 last week, but all repaints... now Avengers Loki and Ronan The Accuser, both look awesome, and not repaints, awesome update! awesome job Gaz!

Just played with both, and I liked Ronan best, he's more my style and have a triple team boost, but Avengers Loki is the first hero with 4 boosts! and summoning Avengers Hawkeye was a very well thinking move!

Only thing to complain is about the loading screens! And where is the mystery boxes? Especially with 2 great villains being released, one of them could be a mystery box, but an awesome update!
    They should have made Ronan a mystery box. I have a feeling he is cooler the loki, yet I didn't buy him yet. How is Ronan anyway moveset wise?

They should add more loading screens to mix it up too.

His HU is grossly under-powered for someone in possession of an Infinity Stone. The two Chitauri are very weak. I think this was due to his HU was suppose to be his P2! His P2 is called "Summon Chitauri". Gaz should have made a much bettter (higher damage) HU AND include the triple buff.
    His HU is very weak indeed, but level 20 he summon 3 Chitauri and Avengers Hawkeye! the Chitauri are still useless! But Hawkeye is a nice move!
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Roving Neutronium Herald

Is Spider Gwen out?? I didn't see her at the Wiki or the news on the official site, and I just saw her in the shop..

Immortal Cobra-La Member Nemesis Enforcer's Avatar

Very happy to finally see Ronan released, been waiting for him since they teased him at the start of the year. Also very happy that we got 2 heroes instead of 1. Hopefully they continue with 2-3 characters at once and they can get caught up to the point where we get a hero a week or every other week once more.
    SHSO: Indescribable Count Watcher - 4400+
    Marvel Heroes: Scorpcookie

Quote Originally Posted by Temps View Post
    Is Spider Gwen out?? I didn't see her at the Wiki or the news on the official site, and I just saw her in the shop..
    I hope you took a screenshot.