Page 525 of 945 FirstFirst ... 25425475515521522523524525526527528529535575625 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 14170

yeah, Cosmic, I've seen such glitch and today tried my best at saving the life even with poor Ultie who cannot heal and still needs this mission on adamatium Thankfully Red Hulk heals himself and we two were taking much damage on ourselves instead of him. I should be sorry too, because I didn't come when Gnat invited me next, I was taking 5000 xp for new hero and there were nearly ten windows ""wow, your hero leveled up, yay", I tried to close them as soon as possible but missed invite though, I was angry as Hulk, that was my stupidest miss ever.
    And you know, I freezed like this two times, i remembered, its when your mouse when clicking don't turn green, it stays yellow every time, but in my case I could walk and even do my heroup, but couldn't attack because couldn't click on enemies. Total unmoving is first..

I have experienced something much better than immoving

5.jpg

I was playing as Trapping Sir Commander, and my friend as me, we frequently change profiles, because I have heroes he don't have. So we went on Flat Broke and this happened at the end of second part. I never laughed so hard when I found out why he was running so strangely and doing no damage. He was playing upside down and nearly died on Ultron, I even don't know, how he managed to survive

Hi, Any idea why Spider-man Noir and Spider-Ham are not on sale?
    SHSO Squad Name: Optimistic Architect Ninja ( Squad Level: 3000+ )

Quote Originally Posted by bpkhant2008 View Post
    Hi, Any idea why Spider-man Noir and Spider-Ham are not on sale?
    Noir is a contest/prize hero. Ham was a April Fool's Day hero. They are not considered "retired" by Gaz.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Birthday. Ham was for SHSO's birthday.

I think I know the answer to this question, but I thought I'd make sure by asking anyway: If I buy a membership before my current subscription runs out, does my new membership get added on to my old one? My current Psionic Count membership runs out at the end of January, so it makes sense to buy a new membership now while the 20% sale is on - if that would extend my subscription until the end of January 2016.
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Spectacular Member GUARDIAN_ALPHA-FLIGHT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    I think I know the answer to this question, but I thought I'd make sure by asking anyway: If I buy a membership before my current subscription runs out, does my new membership get added on to my old one? My current Psionic Count membership runs out at the end of January, so it makes sense to buy a new membership now while the 20% sale is on - if that would extend my subscription until the end of January 2016.
    Or you could roll the dice and see what boxing day sales might happen...
    SHSO: Volcanic Lancer Hydra - Fav Hero: Guardian - Currently Most Played: Carnage

I also have a question.
    Today ends my month subscription, will it continue on the next month automatically or will it end as usual and I'll have to buy again? Because I don't need shield anymore

False alarm. Already seen my problem, no questions
    Last edited by DasFeuer; 11-29-2014 at 06:10 AM.

Subscriptions auto-renew unless you manually cancel them before the end date.

If you change your subscription this weekend, the new one will start (along with any advertised benefits) at the end of your existing one. You'll be billed for the new subscription on the renewal date currently on your account but you'll receive the discount as per changing your plan during the promo.

Quote Originally Posted by censorship View Post
    Subscriptions auto-renew unless you manually cancel them before the end date.
    Yes, thank you, I saw this in the page of changing subscription plan, cancelled already, but when I had refreshed the page, it showed me that I still could cancel my plan. Don't see any logic in that, hope, that plan was cancelled

Quote Originally Posted by DasFeuer View Post
    Yes, thank you, I saw this in the page of changing subscription plan, cancelled already, but when I had refreshed the page, it showed me that I still could cancel my plan. Don't see any logic in that, hope, that plan was cancelled
    You should get an email confirming your plan is cancelled if it worked.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Is it just me or has Mole Man been tweaked to hand out more damage? I just played 'Whack', and when he gets out his drill, *boom*, everyone gets floored! I don't recall him being such a tough little chap. And, really, why don't we have a playable Mole Man by now? He's been a mission boss since as long as I've been playing the game, he was a key character in the Super Hero Squad series, and he is THE original Marvel villain, crawling out of the earth with Giganto in FF#1. He farts! He has a staff to wield! He is very grumpy! What more could you want in a villain?

Also: am I feeble or is 'Deadpool's Spectacular...' Crisis just really, really hard?

I'm going to go and find me a nice easy mission to play....
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Did anyone see my post about the Battle Zone? I really think we need a big new feature like it.....I posted it pages back twice but nobody seems to have read it
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    I really feel there should be a feature like this (I posted this pages previous
    Ok, I would love for Hero Up to really make the best update..

I would love a zone for advanced players (anyone who knows really what they're doing) to go to where there is enemies that you can fight to get xp, loot.
    You should be able to send team invites (of 4 people maximum) and then whoever joins your team it will show your health on the right hand side. As a team, you can run through these massive zones finding enemies and bosses to defeat to earn special prizes,achievements, and xp. You can see other people in these zones even if they aren't on your team, and you all work together yet the loot will only go to the person or team of heroes who get the final hit on the enemy.
    I'm talking about a very big galatic zone or a big midtown city that would take a lot longer to create than a zone. I know people keep requesting zones but to be honest, I would prefer a battle zone such as this. It would add so much fun to the game. Once again I am not saying to make a big open world MISSION...I am talking about a massive zone that has a lot of time put into it and have tons of enemies to defeat. I've played games with zones like this and there can be big bosses that can be a hot spot for many to defeat, aquiring the best loot...I think that boss should be Galactus. It would be fun to have a new feature like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    Did anyone see my post about the Battle Zone? I really think we need a big new feature like it.....I posted it pages back twice but nobody seems to have read it
    I'm sure Eric likes this idea. His dream is to be able to attack others in zones...and he wants to be Omega Red when he does it. I agree that SHSO could use the MH style of in-zone missions.

Is it just me or has Mole Man been tweaked to hand out more damage? I just played 'Whack', and when he gets out his drill, *boom*, everyone gets floored! I don't recall him being such a tough little chap. And, really, why don't we have a playable Mole Man by now? He's been a mission boss since as long as I've been playing the game, he was a key character in the Super Hero Squad series, and he is THE original Marvel villain, crawling out of the earth with Giganto in FF#1. He farts! He has a staff to wield! He is very grumpy! What more could you want in a villain?

Also: am I feeble or is 'Deadpool's Spectacular...' Crisis just really, really hard?

Mole-Man pulls out that drill when you use 3-4 players in that mission. Much easier when you use range attack heroes. His farting and the silly hammers makes that one of my favorites, too.

I don't know what your deal is with Deadpool's Crisis mission. Have you tried playing better? <evil laugh>
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    (Eric's) dream is to be able to attack others in zones...and he wants to be Omega Red when he does it.
    Ok, I know this is coming on the heels of my "Yes, I'm anti-chat, deal with it!" post, but wouldn't attacking other players in what is supposed to overall be a friendly game ruin that very thing? If players honestly want to attack other players, then such a thing should really, REALLY be limited to its own zone like that Millsfan suggested, and with the four original zones left out and remain being for exploring, collecting, meeting up, and similar activities only. Hey, maybe a zone like Millsfan described could be a Battleworld one...now that would actually be neat if handled right AND can be tied in with the upcoming Secret Wars rehas..er, event.
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

I didn't play Deadpool's spectacular because simply the payouts and difficulties are not on par, IMHO. You need to be careful near Dormammu since his fires can become instant kill.

I am digging Brotherhood survival crisis. Just like AIM and Titans Clash, it is fast paced and even if you die getting silver ( around 4:00 minutes), it is still a great way to farm fractals.
    SHSO Squad Name: Optimistic Architect Ninja ( Squad Level: 3000+ )