Page 816 of 945 FirstFirst ... 316716766806812813814815816817818819820826866916 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 14170
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Actually, that's part of the reason I already got Wanda's gold badge, to level her up and give her more of a fighting chance in missions. So far she's at 22 and I've gotten a couple of solo missions with her under my belt.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    The way things are going looks like we'll not have Avengers: Age of Ultron and Ant-Man characters in the game, this buff they gave to Ant-Man is ok, but Ant-Man was already ok,
    I'm still hoping for Scott Lang...

who really need a buff is Scarlet Witch, and if we are not getting AoU Scarlet Witch, Gaz should at least do something with her, cause she is TERRIBLE, not Captain Marvel, not Dark Iron Patriot, Scarlet Witch is the worst hero in the game!
    She does need a buff, her damages completely blow...but her P3 puts ahead of those two turds! She makes a nice support hero.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I'm still hoping for Scott Lang...
    I take any AoU over Scott Lang, but would be nice to have Scott lang and Yellow Jacket too.

She does need a buff, her damages completely blow...but her P3 puts ahead of those two turds! She makes a nice support hero.
    Solo she is terrible, in a team she is a good support with her P3, but she's still terrible in getting stars to use the P3.
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

The way things are going looks like we'll not have Avengers: Age of Ultron and Ant-Man characters in the game, this buff they gave to Ant-Man is ok, but Ant-Man was already ok, who really need a buff is Scarlet Witch, and if we are not getting AoU Scarlet Witch, Gaz should at least do something with her, cause she is TERRIBLE, not Captain Marvel, not Dark Iron Patriot, Scarlet Witch is the worst hero in the game!
    I always wanted a new version of Scarlet Witch in-game. If they do another buff, I guess I can deal with it.
    I prefer a new version though, its like over-due already for a new version of her.
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

Taking in account that the original free heroes back in 2012 were: Cyclops, Thing, Ms. Marvel and Falcon and three of them have already variants, I'll say Ms. Marvel as Captain Marvel is the most notable omission.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I'll grant you that, but for me, since Reed, Sue and Ben now finally each have variants, Johnny needs one too.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I'll grant you that, but for me, since Reed, Sue and Ben now finally each have variants, Johnny needs one too.
    As Black Panther.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post
    I always wanted a new version of Scarlet Witch in-game. If they do another buff, I guess I can deal with it.
    I prefer a new version though, its like over-due already for a new version of her.
    I think her "All-New, All-Different" version VERY MUCH.

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    Taking in account that the original free heroes back in 2012 were: Cyclops, Thing, Ms. Marvel and Falcon and three of them have already variants, I'll say Ms. Marvel as Captain Marvel is the most notable omission.
    There's been "Classic Ms. Marvel" in the code since 2012 and her pic was on the boards at SDCC '11...so was "Classic Falcon". We'll probably get
    spoilers:
    First Appearance Cyclops- he's in the files
    end of spoilers
    as an R3 from the original four starters before any other...although I agree Carol needs her due AND Captain America Sam Wilson should be a no-brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Although I would like to see Johnny in his Light Brigade uniform (with a chained mini-Annihilus PU or HU)...I'd rather get a Jim Hammond flamehead/pyrokinetic version for my love of the Invaders/All-Winners Squad.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Wraith View Post
    I think he wanted to say that Onslaught shows up, but doesn't teleport him to the next part of the mission, leaving him on the street instead of teleporting him to the astral space. I never had this problem, but I remember a few people here mentioned it.
    Yeah, that's exactly what happen, what should i do?

You need to craft the Mini Fin Fang Foom sidekick and his badges as soon as you can. This unlocks the most valuable sidekick power known as "Mega-Collect" which makes collecting in-zone fractals quick and effortless.
    Thanks, i'll check the wikia to know how can i get the craft items to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Wraith View Post
    I think he wanted to say that Onslaught shows up, but doesn't teleport him to the next part of the mission, leaving him on the street instead of teleporting him to the astral space. I never had this problem, but I remember a few people here mentioned it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arejanduro View Post
    Yeah, that's exactly what happen, what should i do?
    Gaz will recommend: 1. Clearing your browser's cache. 2. Trying a different browser. 3. Uninstalling/reinstalling the game files.

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    As Black Panther.
    Would love to see more Black Panther content (especially jungle missions with a Man-Ape boss. I'd like to get Shuri (I know she's dead) before another T'Challa, or even his son Azari...but if we get another T'Challa I got a list! I'd want his Coal Tiger uni, his Noir look, his Marvel NOW! look, or his armor with the Ebony Blade.

Black Panther's R3s

I feel the same way, Mystique and Dr. Doom are harder bosses, I even sent a ticket to support long time ago, Thanos didn't had a mission in that time I think, they said everything was right and the reward was for the time that it takes to complete the mission, and it's really faster to complete Mystique, Dr. Doom and Thanos than Enchantress and FFF, so I don't agree but I understand their logic.
    There needs to be some adjustment of fractal rewards that acounts for difficulty. At the moment, there are several 7-fractal reward missions that simply aren't worth doing, because they are a bit tricky/take too long compared to bashing through a Mayhem in half-a-minute, with a reward of 5 fractals. And that's a shame, because some of those missions - Clone bots, Creatures, Mystique, Thanos - are fun missions. But for my newbie non-agent account, those mission are way down on my list of fractal-grinding activities. I do 'Creatures' from time to time, not for the fractal rewards, but for the boost it gives to my 'enemies defeated' total - all those zombies and bats!
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Amazing Member

Gaz will recommend: 1. Clearing your browser's cache. 2. Trying a different browser. 3. Uninstalling/reinstalling the game files.
    A big thanks to Spy! I followed the steps he noted and for my issue of the new crisis mission hanging on the loading screen for the third stage, I tried clearing the firefox browser cache and now the new crisis mission works fine! :-) Got addy with SDD and have the modok cube!

Got a couple more to level 40:
    Anti-Venom -pretty good all around.
    Black Widow-not to great. Having a hard time soloing crisis missions with her.
    Hopefully I'll get Thanos there by this weekend.
    It seems like most of the heroes have silver/white aura effects at level 40 with the exception of Hulks (green). Anyone seen other colors like red or blue?

Quote Originally Posted by happyman2 View Post
    It seems like most of the heroes have silver/white aura effects at level 40 with the exception of Hulks (green). Anyone seen other colors like red or blue?
    I have red and blue!

Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Here's a non-Hulk in green

SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+