Page 10 of 945 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110510 ... LastLast
    Shso name: Loud Raker Guardian
    Motto: De Omnibus Dubitandum

need 15 more flames till destroyer!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sylvestro1299 View Post
    i hated that mission mystique got ada for me and im done with it! Also should i buy a fractal generator sidekick or loki badge?
    I would get the Loki badge. When he gets maxed his range on the power up is one of the best. If you need elemental sparks to help build the flames, I always try the Mayhem missions in the zones. Super Skrull, Enchantress and Loki are the ones that are most likely to get them. And the missions only take up a short time.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 05-07-2014 at 06:56 AM.

Sad to see the old forums get the axe. I've been working to figure out how to download and archive the old SHSO Card Thread using "HTTrack" website copier. The problem I've got is setting up the filters such that it's not too permissive; but at this point I've figured out how to get each forum thread page. Some of my experiments downloaded close to 1GB of files.

*To the person upthread wondering if they can win Noir with 12k fractals. I think the answer is yes, if you try to win during a week-day. I won Noir with 11,700 fractals back in January. I haven't been tracking recently though...
    Last edited by The Sir Poet Bionic Glider; 05-07-2014 at 05:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by roneers View Post
    Say it if this is a stupid idea:
    Why shouldn't we make Some sort of rating list for each character of this game? It could also contains pro's and cons for each character. It could help people on who to buy.
    It'd be interesting to see this sort of thing, but to be honest, the new Falcon would need to be high atop the list. He's simply bad-ass.
    Emperor Mist Breaker
    Squad Level: 4217
    Achievement Points: 7,200+

Quote Originally Posted by The Sir Poet Bionic Glider View Post
    Sad to see the old forums get the axe. I've been working to figure out how to download and archive the old SHSO Card Thread using "HTTrack" website copier. The problem I've got is setting up the filters such that it's not too permissive; but at this point I've figured out how to get each forum thread page. Some of my experiments downloaded close to 1GB of files.

*To the person upthread wondering if they can win Noir with 12k fractals. I think the answer is yes, if you try to win during a week-day. I won Noir with 11,700 fractals back in January. I haven't been tracking recently though...
    To stray OT a bit. there is a real informative how to on downloading a thread as PDF on the community board. I was able to save the 4,000 + posts Doctor Doom appreciaton thread from archive in 18 sections. The only thing is the quote tags don't show up on a post and the question and reply get merged into one post. Images will just have the URL of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Mist Breaker View Post
    It'd be interesting to see this sort of thing, but to be honest, the new Falcon would need to be high atop the list. He's simply bad-ass.
    I think the first characters created unfortunately are at the bottom for me even with a badge. Thor and Iron Man's hero up are pretty weak when you compare them to anything created in the last year or so. Scarlet Witch was pretty disappointing for me too.

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    To stray OT a bit. there is a real informative how to on downloading a thread as PDF on the community board. I was able to save the 4,000 + posts Doctor Doom appreciaton thread from archive in 18 sections. The only thing is the quote tags don't show up on a post and the question and reply get merged into one post. Images will just have the URL of course.
    Can you post the link to that message?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I think the first characters created unfortunately are at the bottom for me even with a badge. Thor and Iron Man's hero up are pretty weak when you compare them to anything created in the last year or so. Scarlet Witch was pretty disappointing for me too.
    Yeah, exactly. I think that's why they're constantly getting questions about character buffs...
    Emperor Mist Breaker

Anybody having trouble logging in right know? It says that Wolverine must of cut the wires.

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged Arrow Enforcer View Post
    Anybody having trouble logging in right know? It says that Wolverine must of cut the wires.
    Log out quit ur browser and open it again!

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged Arrow Enforcer View Post
    I'm not having any problems right now, but I've had problems recently, and they responded saying they know they're having minor server problems. So, I wouldn't be surprised if I get the boot a few more times today.
    Emperor Mist Breaker

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    Can you post the link to that message?
    I think Iron Maiden was referring to this thread: http://community.comicbookresources....-forum-threads

Friendly reminder that the mods said they were only holding the archives for 14 days (7 days left).
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

From Gaz:

Tomorrow morning at 10:30 AM PDT/1:30 PM EDT there will be a game update. This update is expected to take about 2 hours.
    Looks like they fixed the issue from last week that prevented us from a 'real' update. I wonder if we get lots of content. But, probably just Winter Soldier missions. But, I won't complain if we get Phil or the Fractal 2.0...
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I wonder how close the Hydra Four are to completion. I'm eager to see them. But while waiting I'd also like to see Fractal 2.0.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES