Page 102 of 945 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 14170

greatest update of 2014 happenin now!
    Shso name: Loud Raker Guardian
    Motto: De Omnibus Dubitandum

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

The game is coming down for 2 - 4 hours... For a really big update. You could almost say it is "The Biggest Update Ever!"
    Gold Ultron!

Edit: Gaz just removed the post, but the link to the image still works.

Second edit: It's back with, "The game is coming down for 2 - 4 hours... For a very big update. You could almost say it is "The Biggest Update Yet!"
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Prediction, based on the achievement symbols around Gild-tron: Goldie's the reward for completing a certain amount of the achievements...quite possibly all of them (). Hopefully, he will be either a new craftable (please, PLEASE) or the first fractal currency character (again please, PLEASE).
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fantastic View Post
    Prediction, based on the achievement symbols around Gild-tron: Goldie's the reward for completing a certain amount of the achievements...quite possibly all of them ().
    You might be on to something. And Miss Fantastic, be sure to get a screencap of Reed's ada trophies, and show us also the individual achievements for each, like actual # of troublebots destroyed, missions completed, so we can see your love for the smart guy.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    You might be on to something. And Miss Fantastic, be sure to get a screencap of Reed's ada trophies, and show us also the individual achievements for each, like actual # of troublebots destroyed, missions completed, so we can see your love for the smart guy.
    they removed the image from fb!
    Shso name: Loud Raker Guardian
    Motto: De Omnibus Dubitandum

Will do, if they haven't taken away the trophies when ye game is back up and running. IIRC, I had close to about 1,500 missions done with Reed, and it's pretty safe to say that my individual achievement numbers with him were more expansive than most everyone else's (save at least a EOTE player Cheetah mentioned awhile back). If I can't get captures of said numbers, I at least have this memento...

- From around August last year.

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

That is true dedication, you are his #1 fan not only in the comics and memorabilia but in SHSO as well. If Gaz solicits players for their favorite hero, hands down you should be chosen for Reed.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

The Chaos Bringer
    The planet I am on the virge of conquering

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fantastic View Post
    Will do, if they haven't taken away the trophies when ye game is back up and running. IIRC, I had close to about 1,500 missions done with Reed, and it's pretty safe to say that my individual achievement numbers with him were more expansive than most everyone else's (save at least a EOTE player Cheetah mentioned awhile back). If I can't get captures of said numbers, I at least have this memento...

- From around August last year.
    You'll probably finish all 5000 challenges in a day (just using Reed) judging from this
    SHSO:

Bewildering Cosmos General

Hypnotizer of chickens Dare Alloy Trancer's Avatar

Gold Ultron!
    I am very excited about this. I managed to maintain my fractal level throughout all the tempting "last chance" events and have been dutifully leveling up the same 5 heroes for the last couple weeks. Hopefully my conservation will be paid off with a shiny new robot.
    Dare Alloy Trancer
    Level 4431
    Achievement level: 17,485

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

Awesome, glad it's right now and not tomorrow.

Busy day tomorrow, I would hate to see the opening of it all

That is true dedication, you are his #1 fan not only in the comics and memorabilia but in SHSO as well. If Gaz solicits players for their favorite hero, hands down you should be chosen for Reed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    You'll probably finish all 5000 challenges in a day (just using Reed) judging from this :-)
    *beams*

Ray, if Gaz ever has a 'favorite hero's largest fan' showcase deal, my entry for it would not just include the two screen captures I posted, but also these...

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

Best piece in that collection... the mummies alive figure! lol

Oh no! I hope gummy got her last two Modok missions. I would have stayed and helped more, but I knew others wanted to and I really didn't expect them to update until the weekend.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrebomb View Post
    Oh no! I hope gummy got her last two Modok missions. I would have stayed and helped more, but I knew others wanted to and I really didn't expect them to update until the weekend.
    Fortunately, I got help from two other people just this morning! lol. I forgot there names, but thanks! I just got MODOK just in time...I guess.. I can't thank you enough for helping me achieve 3 of those missions. Also thanks to Roaming Lion Colossus for helping me with the Iron Man, Spider Man, Hulk, and Wolverine achievements.

BUT...they really never mentioned anything about TAKING away the current Achievements at all. They just said there'd be new achievements. I think they might let people try for the achievements just a little while more, but I could be wrong.

Also, I think it would better if SHSO made it so that you have to reach certain levels in order for you to purchase certain heroes...in fact, they should have did this from the start. AND HAVE MORE SILVER HEROES.....
    Last edited by starshapedgummy; 06-25-2014 at 05:19 PM.
    SHSO Name: Catching Spirit Fang

The Chaos Bringer
    The planet I am on the virge of conquering

Quote Originally Posted by starshapedgummy View Post

Also, I think it would better if SHSO made it so that you have to reach certain levels in order for you to purchase certain heroes...in fact, they should have did this from the start. AND HAVE MORE SILVER HEROES.....
    Why would that be better?

I personally wouldn't be a fan of it.
    SHSO:

Bewildering Cosmos General