Page 104 of 945 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204604 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 14170
    Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

Tickets and Silver are no more and we get them all turned into Fractals!

NO MORE PRIZE WHEEL! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Daily rewards are different now and won't reset.

But it makes me wonder how we get our gold each day now for the subs.

I love that buying 50 dollars worth will give you a mystery box character that you don't have!
    Last edited by Spider-Prime; 06-25-2014 at 05:51 PM.

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

I just read this bit in the new Daily Bugle message:

"If you had saved up a bunch of Tickets or Silver don’t worry, we converted them all over to Fractals so you should have a bunch of Fractals waiting for you to spend."

So I guess I didn't need to worry about not having converted the silver to fractals before the update...whew!

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

...and now they are officially back down for maintenance again!

BANNED

Pffffft, so much for "biggest" update. Mystery boxes are still here.
    If there was a way to get the hero GUARANTEED without spending $50(I AIN'T taking the chance at getting Ock ) I'd play this again. I just want Thanos and Sabretooth and Ultron already.

not a surprised there, but I'm liking what I'm reading, the game now sounds more fun than before.

I'm just so glad that you can buy with the fractal currency. Now it's shaping up so that by playing more, you can get any hero you want. I guess it can be done this way as well. I'm also glad they kept it at 2 currencies to simplify things. I can't wait to see how it looks.... crosses fingers that it will be fully up and running before 10pm.

the only thing i regret is buying so many ultron boxes just before this...lol, oh well...
    SHSO Name: Catching Spirit Fang

Quote Originally Posted by cpinheir View Post
    I just read this bit in the new Daily Bugle message:

"If you had saved up a bunch of Tickets or Silver don’t worry, we converted them all over to Fractals so you should have a bunch of Fractals waiting for you to spend."

So I guess I didn't need to worry about not having converted the silver to fractals before the update...whew!
    And the godforsaken prize wheel is gone. That was literally the most useless way to generate currency I have seen in any game in my life.

I better still get the 130 gold a day for SHIELD membership, though.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrebomb View Post
    And the godforsaken prize wheel is gone. That was literally the most useless way to generate currency I have seen in any game in my life.

Too early to say, but... I'm having doubts.
    SHSO Name: Indescribable Frost Baron

That has gone away. We get better fractal rewards and better daily login bonuses.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    That has gone away. We get better fractal rewards and better daily login bonuses.
    Bah. Guess I'll see how it all evens out when I can get in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Don't know how I feel about that, cause that is something that was promised to us when we got the membership.

Now, if I logged in and I got all the gold that was promised to us if we cleared the wheel and the 500 gold a month. I wouldn't care

I see this update as a Financial mistake for Hero Up. Things are so cheap, they won't even make money off players...I'm literally so not happy with this update. I was about to spend so much money on gold for the ultron till I signed on and saw all the terrible downgrades in this downgrade they call an upgrade. Right off the bat I didn't see a full screen option (let me tell you my brother and Ispent almost $1,000 each on this game and if there is no full screen button then we will go bye bye). The prize wheel is gone, silver is gone, tickets are gone. SO much is gone. Also I was hoping they wouldn't do the one thing that happens that bothers me with games WHEN THEY CHANGE THE INTERFACE. Not only did they just cram everything into one spot, it appears like a downgrade. It looks like how hero up did in beta. They need to go back to the look we had yesterday. They completely lowered the prices WAY to much and altered currencies to the point where it seems TOO GOOD for players not spending money. They should not make gold a minority and have fractals play such a role in the game. I can totally see myself buy tons of gold and never buy any again. I totally think this is un called for and hero up should have just added the new achievements without changing the game completely. I also don't like the design for the game itself anymore or the shop. It completely looks downgraded. It really reminds me of how the game looked years ago. Let's not forget the empty space where the prize wheel was. Please make full screen and re consider your decisions before you lose a lot of money. It's okay to make things better for players, yet these seems TOO good...

I can't comment on pricing, since I haven't been able to get in-game yet. But who would seriously stop playing because full-screen mode went away? All it did was take the regular screen and blow it up. It was blurry as hell, and you couldn't even take screenshots while using it.

This is what I'll say about this, millsfan. I think this game was tailored towards kids to begin with. I think if you have to spend 9 dollars for a hero you want, you are really not doing any favors for the target audience. But giving more to those whom play more, it will get kids playing more. I think that they'll have a full screen option now or eventually.

with change comes its good and bad, but i think they are headed in the right direction... especially now that marvel has all these superhero franchises on the big screen and on tv.

the one thing i didn't like about it is i the marketing. there was none whatsover... but it's probably not in their budget. For such a big update, they should really get the word of mouth out.

UPDATE: GAME IS LIVE
    Last edited by starshapedgummy; 06-25-2014 at 06:22 PM.
    SHSO Name: Catching Spirit Fang

I can't comment on pricing, since I haven't been able to get in-game yet. But who would seriously stop playing because full-screen mode went away? All it did was take the regular screen and blow it up. It was blurry as hell, and you couldn't even take screenshots while using it.
    I always play on full screen it looks fine to me. Plus either way its perception. If I like it then thats my opinion, why take the feature away? I thought this is an upgrade? I see more things taken away. Full screen may not be as "HD" as not on full screen but its a better for me since I like it big since I have bad eyes. It's more of a better experience to play on full screen.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!