Page 108 of 945 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208608 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 14170
    The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

How do we calculate the maximum squad level now?
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Quote Originally Posted by censorship View Post

And of course the most important question of the night... is Scarlet Witch worth 80 gold? I know she's crappy, but does she at least have a nice personality?
    80 Gold...oh my gosh. You use to not even be able to buy a Box with potions in it for that price. The heroes costly such little money is bothering me a lot.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

I don't think so, I think they did a great job making everything cheaper, they have so many things in the shop and the amount to actually get them all is very high before the update, this way, it won't scare off new members from spending some cash and playing for fractals since they both work toward the same thing.

I just got sabretooth and Thanos with fractals, so I got them for free whereas before I would have to wait, and I will probably get the 11000 gold bundle to get ultron, that way I can save fractals while I use the gold instead. Since there seems that they are making even more content, they have a achievement for getting round 3 of mystery boxes and only agent coulson is in there crap! lol

But, now I like mystery boxes since I can work toward them. My gold that I have left will actually go far whereas before, even 2000 gold wasn't that much. I went and bought all the missions and bought more badges and pets with just 2000 gold.

So getting my 500 gold tomorrow will allow me to buy even more!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    What are you talking about the detailed breakdown that was copied-and pasted here?
    This one: https://www.heroup.com/2014/06/biggest-update-ever/ Spider-Prime reposted it.
    Hang on to your hats, Squaddies! Today we unleash the biggest update to Super Hero Squad Online since we first launched 3 years ago!

There’s a lot of stuff in here, so let’s jump right in!
    etc.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Prime View Post
    I don't think so, I think they did a great job making everything cheaper, they have so many things in the shop and the amount to actually get them all is very high before the update, this way, it won't scare off new members from spending some cash and playing for fractals since they both work toward the same thing.

I just got sabretooth and Thanos with fractals, so I got them for free whereas before I would have to wait, and I will probably get the 11000 gold bundle to get ultron, that way I can save fractals while I use the gold instead. Since there seems that they are making even more content, they have a achievement for getting round 3 of mystery boxes and only agent coulson is in there crap! lol

But, now I like mystery boxes since I can work toward them. My gold that I have left will actually go far whereas before, even 2000 gold wasn't that much. I went and bought all the missions and bought more badges and pets with just 2000 gold.

Thats what I dont like. Why should it be so easy to get these RARE heroes? They could have made the boxes have better chances because it was a bit out of hand when people would buy to many boxes. When you can buy anything in the game for free with fractals for such cheap low prices then that takes away the purpose of Gold. EVERYTHING IS TO CHEAP
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Is gold Ultron literally just Ultron with gold paint splattered on him? Or is he different?
    Not sure, as I don't have regular Ultron and I didn't get a chance to play any missions with him yet. Or even mess around with his emotes. I've just been going through collecting items with my heroes who need leveled while working on the challenges.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Not a fan of this update so far, but I'll be patient...
    Emperor Mist Breaker
    Squad Level: 4217
    Achievement Points: 7,200+

All-New Member

Wow.... loving the new update and the Achievements system so far.

Already earned a crapton of them before server went down for Emergency Maintenance.

Really liking pretty much everything I have seen so far with the update. And no more tedious wheel spinning.

Gonna have to drop money on getting Gold Ultron next week though. Buy that gold will go a long way now.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Mist Breaker View Post
    Not a fan of this update so far, but I'll be patient...
    I hate the heroes pricing/shop and interface changed. What do you dislike

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Prime View Post

I bought the 5 heroes I was missing without spending any gold! Tried about 30 mystery boxes too, didn't get any heroes though just lots of sidekick badges and 3-4 hero badges. This update is pretty good when you start out with 6 digits of fractals
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Quote Originally Posted by censorship View Post
    And of course the most important question of the night... is Scarlet Witch worth 80 gold? I know she's crappy, but does she at least have a nice personality?
    YES! she's pretty fun to play with, not every hero turns enemys into food! haha

Thats what I dont like. Why should it be so easy to get these RARE heroes? They could have made the boxes have better chances because it was a bit out of hand when people would buy to many boxes. When you can buy anything in the game for free with fractals for such cheap low prices then that takes away the purpose of Gold. EVERYTHING IS TO CHEAP
    And everything cost way too much before. Even as a SHIELD agent, it took a week to save up for a 900 gold hero. Non-agents had almost no chance at all.

So basically all I hear from you is "WAH. They made a game that is supposedly free-to-play actually free-to-play."

Members still get huge benefits. Get over it.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Seeing my Agent-gold vanish from the wheel was a little troubling at first, but tinkering with the mechanics of gaining more fractals as an agent, buying for a discount, and getting a better daily bonus... I think it'll be fine! The mechanics and ratios are looking okay so far.

The rest of the UI and achievement stuff... looks fine too, but it's probably reasonable to give them a few hours to get the game up and running as intended.
    SHSO Name: Indescribable Frost Baron

All-New Member

I look forward to someone reposting the entire Achievements list somewhere for tracking purposes. Hah.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrebomb View Post
    And everything cost way too much before. Even as a SHIELD agent, it took a week to save up for a 900 gold hero. Non-agents had almost no chance at all.

So basically all I hear from you is "WAH. They made a game that is supposedly free-to-play actually free-to-play."

Members still get huge benefits. Get over it.
    Yeah, apperantly David "Diablo" Brevik is behind this big change. He wanted it to be as F2P as Marvel Heroes is. Which I think they've done.

In fact.... I think SHSO is now actually more F2P than Marvel Heroes is. At least earning the Fractals is faster/easier than Eternity Splinters.