Page 151 of 945 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251651 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 14170
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    "Jr. S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents can now access Superior Spider-Man one whole week before general release!"
    Wait So he isn't coming out tomorrow? So what was THIS weeks update? A NEW LOADING screen? How lame. Superior should have came out this week and agent venom next week.
    CenturianSpy just bought him. I checked the store. He is there ALREADY. Go and check. The only quibble I have is that if you check your squad and see his icon locked and click it it says he's not available but you can actually go to the shop and buy him.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    CenturianSpy just bought him. I checked the store. He is there ALREADY. Go and check. The only quibble I have is that if you check your squad and see his icon locked and click it it says he's not available but you can actually go to the shop and buy him.
    Ya I know he is out for early access but why didnt they just release him in yesterdays update its confusing
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

It's happened before: Gaz sends an update, then adds heroes to the store a little later. How often have you seen this happen?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Whenever i mega collect and get an achievement like token seeker this glitch happens after i click okay. Eric please fix this!
    Shso name: Loud Raker Guardian
    Motto: De Omnibus Dubitandum

Can someone give me Superior Spider Mans info for the Wiki
    Here is what I need
    Voice Actor:
    Marvel Lore:
    Fight Style:
    Movement:
    Combo Damage:
    Power 1: Air Superiority
    Power 2: Superior Kick!
    Power 3: Six-Armed Fury
    Hero Up:

Upon Entering:
    Character Select:
    Using Door:
    Eating Pizza:
    Citizen Greeting:
    Going in Water:
    Destroying Trouble-bot:
    Chasing Robber:
    Using Hotspot:
    Using Wheel:
    Visiting Shop:
    Visiting Parker House:
    Sitting:
    Other (Ice Cream, Cheese, Unable to lift, etc.):
    Solo Mission:
    Mission with Other Squads:
    Solo Mission Complete:
    Mission Complete with Other Squads:

Power 1:
    Power 2:
    Power 3:
    Hero-Up:

To Other Heroes:

It's happened before: Gaz sends an update, then adds heroes to the store a little later. How often have you seen this happen?
    Not a lot. I remember in Halloween they did this but like why?

So do you guys feel Superior is another Spider Clone with similar Right clicks? I like what they did with Iron Man 2020 and Centurion Iron. They dont feel like clones and have new moves, I enjoy the air movesets.

Hopefully Agent Venom and Anti Venom also Lizard feel really cool to play as.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

So do you guys feel Superior is another Spider Clone with similar Right clicks? I like what they did with Iron Man 2020 and Centurion Iron. They dont feel like clones and have new moves, I enjoy the air movesets.

Although I don't have him his basic attacks are nice his p3 is very original and his hu maybe top tier depending on if it can multi hit

Red She-Hulk solo works for me. She can dodge bull charges with her HU and I heal her if badly injured.

Edit: Independence Day sale will start tomorrow. Happy Independence Day to all American players. It's also Philippine-American Friendship Day here.
    Lol I got lucky and got a Captain America from a box....yesterday... I want to get Stealth Suit though.

I remember someone mentioning the "craft a sidekick" task and I think it got fixed. I also crafted all the sidekicks before the new update.

A team helped me get my spiderman barely into the top 10 of the regular survival mission. I don't think I'll last though lol.
    SHSO Name: Catching Spirit Fang

The Chaos Bringer
    The planet I am on the virge of conquering

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis Enforcer View Post
    Thanos is enjoying his workout in Asgard.

Same happened to me with Collossus
    SHSO:

Bewildering Cosmos General

tell me how the only box for goblin i opened withoutlooking at it and closed the browser gave me goblin? my 53rd box for goblin btw!

He is awesome, his basic attacks are similar to Iron Spider, but not a clone of Iron Spider, P1 and P2 are clones, classic Spider Swing and Flip Kick, P3 is similar to Iron Spider's P1, and his Hero Up he calls a airstrike of Spider Drones similar to FF Dr. Doom/Mysterio/Loki, but stronger, at lvl 10 is already a beast, probably second stronger Hero Up in the game at lvl 20, he is pretty darn powerful like Eric said.

Quote Originally Posted by starshapedgummy View Post
    Lol I got lucky and got a Captain America from a box....yesterday... I want to get Stealth Suit though.

I remember someone mentioning the "craft a sidekick" task and I think it got fixed. I also crafted all the sidekicks before the new update.

A team helped me get my spiderman barely into the top 10 of the regular survival mission. I don't think I'll last though lol.
    Craft a sidekick and craft a hero are fixed, but what I need is craft a sidekick's badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    He is awesome, his basic attacks are similar to Iron Spider, but not a clone of Iron Spider, P1 and P2 are clones, classic Spider Swing and Flip Kick, P3 is similar to Iron Spider's P1, and his Hero Up he calls a airstrike of Spider Drones similar to FF Dr. Doom/Mysterio/Loki, but stronger, at lvl 10 is already a beast, probably second stronger Hero Up in the game at lvl 20, he is pretty darn powerful like Eric said.
    Wow! and here i was thinking this guy was original!

I guess I'll pick up american dream and super soldier cap! Those damn goblin boxes were semi worth it!
    Edit: green goblin is a tricky character in the wiki was his info accurate because his fourth basic attack can hit 4 times while his fifth basic attack can hit 4-5 times again these happen most commonly in boss fights and rarely with regular fights
    Last edited by sylvestro1299; 07-04-2014 at 01:02 AM.

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

I can't believe there are people that are complaining that they want something for free cause of the new starter heroes and the loss of the gold on the now gone prize wheel. Fractals are better! They created a great new currency for us and lowered all the prices by a lot. I just don't get how they think the old system was better for getting currency.

I've been playing more cause I don't have to waste time on the prize wheel. I'm loving the game more so now instead of thinking of the chore I had to do to keep up with my subscription.

MrGamesRus' video of SpOck:
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.