Page 153 of 945 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253653 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by sylvestro1299 View Post
    one would think someone with DC Oringins would be a die hard DC fan! Wonder why he is trying to play this game! Also i doubt even if you give him ur info he will be able to access it because of his spelling skills(Last part intended to be a joke! Do not in any way give that DC fan access to a marvel game! DC fans are reducing in numbers as it is)
    Yeah I blocked him immediately

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal Cowboy Musician View Post
    Stay away from this guy
    Don`t give this guy anything. Also why would anyone call themselves DC origins when they want to play a Marvel game
    Squad name: Wisdom Brave Rhino

Favorite Characters : Gamora

Quote Originally Posted by eagle1604 View Post
    Don`t give this guy anything. Also why would anyone call themselves DC origins when they want to play a Marvel game
    DC Oringins* there is a big difference
    Shso name: Loud Raker Guardian
    Motto: De Omnibus Dubitandum

Quote Originally Posted by cpinheir View Post
    And finally....does anybody know how to beat the Mayhem Destroyer at better than bronze? I can't seem to do it....is there some trick to it, or a bug in the mission?
    Because they don't award enough points for defeating the boss, Destroyer and Dark Surfer won't award above bronze, and Mysterio above silver. I think it's just a consequence of them not coming from previously-released missions, but probably already on somebody's to-fix list for a future build.

I have top spot for strike of the spider foes crisis using Spiderman for the moment. Could of gotten a higher score but my mom distracted me and I died -_-".
    Believe, Always Believe.
    You should enjoy the little detours in life, to the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things, more important than what you want. (Ging Freecs)
    SHSO IGN: The Chrome Dragon. Lvl: 3500+

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    my mom distracted me and I died.
    Maybe it's Friday afternoon tiredness, but that phrase made me burst out laughing in my cubicle - I can just picture it on a headstone.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Maybe it's Friday afternoon tiredness, but that phrase made me burst out laughing in my cubicle - I can just picture it on a headstone.
    I was thinking the same thing Lol

Lolz too funny
    Believe, Always Believe.
    You should enjoy the little detours in life, to the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things, more important than what you want. (Ging Freecs)
    SHSO IGN: The Chrome Dragon. Lvl: 3500+

One would expect that in the fourth of july there would be more captain americas!!how badly i was mistaken! Spidermans influence lives on in the daily bugle forever!
    Shso name: Loud Raker Guardian
    Motto: De Omnibus Dubitandum

Quote Originally Posted by sylvestro1299 View Post
    One would expect that in the fourth of july there would be more captain americas!!how badly i was mistaken! Spidermans influence lives on in the daily bugle forever!
    Lol at least I have played as them today
    I found 2
    Last edited by PhantCowboy; 07-04-2014 at 12:58 PM.

Would anyone like to join me in Strike of the Spider Foes Crisis?

So I just found about the greatness of the dark phoenix.....now my new favorite character.... and to think magneto was fun...
    SHSO Name: Catching Spirit Fang

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    I have top spot for strike of the spider foes crisis using Spiderman for the moment. Could of gotten a higher score but my mom distracted me and I died -_-".
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Because of the new currency with fractals, I have picked up the box heroes. I also bought Superior Spiderman as soon as I saw him. (So glad I was not lured into the fractal bidding during anniversary month.) So, I now have every hero including Noir and Spider Ham...but there is no way I am dropping $100 just to get AU Ultron.
    What an awful move. Basically, having that in the game will just be a way for the wealthy to show that they have $100 to throw away on 1 character and the rest of us don't.
    Hope they change this soon.

Can someone help me I'm doing Solo Conquest but I'm stuck on the Onslaught Onslaught mission achievement. Every time he appears I'm never teleported to the next area. I tried refreshing the page but nothing seems to work.