Page 19 of 945 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119519 ... LastLast
    Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roneers View Post
    Am I the only person here who just keeps buying boxes?
    Even when I say to myself: 'don't buy it. It will only contain rubbish.' I still end up buying it.
    I tried a few when they were on sale, but other than that, I stopped buying them, the last one I got was titanium man and that was from last year in the summer.

BANNED

Even when I say to myself: 'don't buy it. It will only contain rubbish.' I still end up buying it.
    I'm done with them. I haven't bought one since I gave up on Thanos. That was before Beta Ray Bill's release.

Quote Originally Posted by smolten View Post
    TL;dr - What's the purpose of having two accounts?

Long version: I commandeered my child's account a while back, but she occasionally is around while I'm playing so I am happy to have the child safe features. That said, I wonder sometimes what I am missing by not having chat. I have invested some actual money into my current account (squad level is getting close to 900), as I have Jr S.H.I.E.L.D. agent status and have bought gold in order to take advantage of a sale. But I have read several times that people have multiple accounts here and I wonder what the appeal is? Just to go through the leveling and collecting twice? To get a cooler squad name?
    My second account was my son's own but he has moved on currently on Minecraft, I keep his own up since I invested some money in it and I want to get the most of my money spent.
    Squad: Serene Work Major
    Squad Level: 5000+

Should I get Punisher's badge right now or wait? Also, is Falcon Exo-7 a good hero to buy? I have over 3000 G right now and don't know if I should spend it.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Many of us made second accounts to complete the card mission challenge (win ten games against another opponent). But, the majority of multiple account owners were made during a Gaz free gold or free membership event. Many players made multiple accounts during this/these time(s) so they could buy different heroes or boxes to win heroes they could not get with their non-member accounts.
    I did that a lot and it seems that every time I did it I actually got the box character I tried for the first box I bought
    I also used the One week Membership codes Hundreds of times on different accounts

Shso Name: Furious Colossus Chetah 1809/3789

Hypnotizer of chickens Dare Alloy Trancer's Avatar

I have bought very few of these because I always feel disappointed when I do...however, now that I am getting fairly close to owning all the store heroes I think I might start picking them up again. If I wait to do the boxes until I own all the store badges/heroes then my "rare slot" will always be filled with crappy potions instead of being surprised by something nice every once and again.

In any case, I am going to wait until I have a decent bank of gold stored up so I won't ever have to buy gold to take advantage of the sales again.
    Dare Alloy Trancer
    Level 4431
    Achievement level: 17,485

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Many of us made second accounts to complete the card mission challenge (win ten games against another opponent).
    This was the only reason for me, and at first it was just a throwaway account; but I decided to use it to see how far I can progress with a non-agent account and not buying agent membership and gold.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Hey Centurion can we run the new mission a few times I know the event is over I just want to play the crisis

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Mist Breaker View Post
    Aw, maannnn...I was getting all excited thinking that you had seen Rick James in the code. But then I read it again, and I became sad. That's OK, though, as I don't think Gaz needs a superhero snorting the diamond dust crafting item.
    Rick James? What's his power, being superfreaky?

Quote Originally Posted by Furious ColossusCheetah View Post
    Hey Centurion can we run the new mission a few times I know the event is over I just want to play the crisis
    I'll invite, and in the future if you want to just post me (it is considered rude to post on the thread for an individual response) please PM (private message) me. You can click on my name to send a message or select "Settings" from the top menu bar and select "Send new message" on the left-hand column.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

I'll invite, and in the future if you want to just post me (it is considered rude to post on the thread for an individual response) please PM (private message) me. You can click on my name to send a message or select "Settings" from the top menu bar and select "Send new message" on the left-hand column.
    Sry and Ok

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Some random thoughts:

1) I think they made the newest crisis mission just a bit too hard. The damage that even the minor foes deal out is incredible. Oddly enough, Scarlet Witch fared better than most of my other heroes using her p3 to continuously eat cheeseburgers to heal. I didn't finish the mission with her, but I have a feeling I wouldnt be scoring addy playing that way.

2) The hyrda 4 villians seem like repaints (and inferior ones at that) of the existing avengers. I hope they are not gonna expect me to shell out any amount of gold for those characters once they are released. Seems more reasonable to me to release them as world event/silver/challenge 2.0 characters.

3) I do appreciate that some of the newer characters released that already have other versions of that same character (stealth cap, falcon exo7, mr fixit, etc) at least have different/better powers than the previous ones. I hope they continue that trend.....I'm kind of tired of all the spideys that have the web shots, web swings and the caps with the shield throw and charging, etc. having said that, I'd still like to see more unique characters coming out and less re-do's of the existing ones.

4) I would love to see some way to sort friends list by date they last logged in....that way I can delete the ones that haven't logged in for a long time to make room for new friends.

5) Noticed that the new missions were based on the kingpin mission landscape. IMO, I would trade having new characters coming out at a slightly slower rate in favor of coming out with completely new mission enviornments. I'm getting really bored of the cityscape and factory type environments. I really love the dormammu and onslaught missions due to the fact that they came up with completely new environments for those. Some suggestions for all-new mission environments:

Arcade's Murderworld
    Negative Zone
    Savage Land
    Microverse
    Old West
    Galactus' Worldship
    Nightmare's Realm
    Atlantis
    WWII battleground
    Planet Hulk
    Latveria/Castle Doom
    Hel
    Watcher's Home

6) I wish they would add an 'invite all close in proximity to my character to mission' kind of function. A lot of times, those in my friends list aren't online, and it would be nice to have an easy way to invite a batch of nearby non-friends into a mission.

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cpinheir View Post
    Some random thoughts:

2) The hydra 4 villains seem like repaints (and inferior ones at that) of the existing avengers. I hope they are not gonna expect me to shell out any amount of gold for those characters once they are released. Seems more reasonable to me to release them as world event/silver/challenge 2.0 characters.
    I'm hoping they each get their own box.

No, seriously, they are repaints, and as lovely as they are, they should be fairly easy to get, like challenge heroes, or for silver, or maybe as one big Hydra bundle.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    No, seriously, they are repaints, and as lovely as they are, they should be fairly easy to get, like challenge heroes, or for silver, or maybe as one big Hydra bundle.
    Maybe Gaz will try something different and new with them. say like to get them, one should have their original counterparts, and then with an item bought using the new fractal currency, that Avenger is cloned as a new Hydra Four. It could be a limited-time experiment, and then revert to the usual means of getting them. I also like the idea of challenge heroes: complete the Back to the Past Mission using their Avengers counterparts to win them.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    I'm hoping they each get their own box.

Hopefully silver. I would LOVE to use more of my silver supply.