Page 325 of 945 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329335375425825 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by VictorVonModok View Post
    Looks like the Punisher is on sale today for 400/4000.

People should buy him, he's a lot of fun.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Quote Originally Posted by spidavenger View Post
    Hey girl! Glad your back. I just joined back, 4 days ago, myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyrannical Mason View Post
    Hi Winter!!!! Welcome back, I been back about 3 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    Hey girl! Glad to see you back, been back myself for a few days now. It's great to see most of the old crew's returning!
    Thanks guys!! When came on saw so many of y'all had come back, I couldn't resist! XD

Hope we can all mission together sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged Arrow Enforcer View Post
    People should buy him, he's a lot of fun.
    I picked him up last night. His basic attack chain is pretty awesome.

SHSO: King Whistling Butler

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    I can relate! Invites tend to come at the least fortunate of times, I always feel a bit rude not accepting them immediately but I can't help myself! Those Imps won't click themselves. Well unless you have the alley cat but ain't anybody got time for that.
    And the bunny will also auto-poke....but why would using the cat or bunny take more time?
    Last edited by cpinheir; 08-18-2014 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal Cowboy Musician View Post
    Glad to see that the forums are mostly dead today because ya'll are at church or spending time with friends and families
    I spent my Sunday leveling Electro...but I WAS praying for a good retired hero for the sale on Monday, and my prayer was answered with the awesome Punisher!

Quote Originally Posted by cpinheir View Post
    I spent my Sunday leveling Electro...but I WAS praying for a good retired hero for the sale on Monday, and my prayer was answered with the awesome Punisher!
    Yes he is an awesome hero alright! only issue is how long his 5 part attack takes also read the wiki whoever did his page did a great job on giving players a strategy on how to use him! (too bad i maxed him before reading the wiki)! He is one of those retired heroes whose hero up is awesome!
    Shso name: Loud Raker Guardian
    Motto: De Omnibus Dubitandum

Punisher was even better before they seriously reduced his P2. His grenades used to do what, 106 damage each without the badge?

I'm hoping for Cage this week. You can't vote for Iron Fist and not Cage.

Quote Originally Posted by censorship View Post
    Punisher was even better before they seriously reduced his P2. His grenades used to do what, 106 damage each without the badge?

I always thought gazillions way of nerfing was by buffing other heroes! (just like how PD bufffs heroes by nerfing others!)
    Shso name: Loud Raker Guardian
    Motto: De Omnibus Dubitandum

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Wraith View Post
    Thanks guys!! When came on saw so many of y'all had come back, I couldn't resist! XD

Hope we can all mission together sometime!
    That would be fun! Oh, the good old days!
    SHSO Squad Name: Champion Urban Guard or CUG
    Signature Hero: Silver Surfer or Spiderman
    Signature Team: The Avengers
    Squad Level: 2011
    Achievement Level: 5225

Quote Originally Posted by censorship View Post

I'm glad you mentioned that, because I had a nagging feeling that his grenades used to do more damage, but I wasn't sure if I had imagined that.....seems like his p2 was doing 80-something damage after his first p2 upgrade, but now it's much less. Bummer....but he still does a lot of damage for a ranged character. I can even get adamantium using him on some of the crisis missions.

On a different topic, I noticed that one of the achievements is doing 75 unique missions on adamantium. By my count, we have way less than 75 different missions available. Are we going to have to wait until gaz puts out more missions before being able to finish the achievements, or am I misunderstanding something here?
    Last edited by cpinheir; 08-18-2014 at 01:39 PM.

Hypnotizer of chickens Dare Alloy Trancer's Avatar

Does anyone have a spreadsheet with all the heroes listed that they could send me? I have been slowly going through the missions to reach the 150 Heroes on Addy for each one but I lose track where I am so it would be nice to have a tracker.

If no one has this made up already than I will prolly make one up in a day or so that I would be happy to share with anyone interested.
    Dare Alloy Trancer
    Level 4431
    Achievement level: 17,485

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Dare Alloy Trancer View Post
    Does anyone have a spreadsheet with all the heroes listed that they could send me?
    Yeah. I made one myself. It has heroes in one page, sidekicks on another page, and levels & badges status for both my accounts. Some others made their own too.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Does anyone have a spreadsheet with all the heroes listed that they could send me? I have been slowly going through the missions to reach the 150 Heroes on Addy for each one but I lose track where I am so it would be nice to have a tracker.

If no one has this made up already than I will prolly make one up in a day or so that I would be happy to share with anyone interested.
    I made one when I started with the "Talented" achievement (10 unique missions in Addy):

I started backwards, first I'm doing 5 missions for each character, then 10, then 50, etc. There was no point in list them all when all I could do is 10 missions a day max.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

I have spreadsheets for about everything. I am incredibly anal.

I have missions listed across the top and heroes listed on the sides. So I can mark them off with numbers as I go. But I don't really like running missions so I haven't gotten very far. But if you want it, tell me where to send it.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

All-New Member

What about a list of all the achievements?