Page 441 of 945 FirstFirst ... 341391431437438439440441442443444445451491541941 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 14170
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by spideyman View Post
    Is mini classic ghost rider in a box as well?
    He's craftable (requiring Vibranium no less), it's Mini Ghost Rider who is box-only.

It just occurred to me that the taco and chimichanga achievements, with the Mini-Deadpool sidekick, sorta segue into X-Force.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMarvell View Post
    Okay good, so its not just me. Thanks!
    Here in SHSO, you are never alone.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

I love the halloween decoration, just don't feel like buying Mini-Frankenstein for the achievement.
    LGBT

The "being scared by Venom" achievement is standing in front of the Venom in the Daily Bugle zone and acting frightened in front of him, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    The "being scared by Venom" achievement is standing in front of the Venom in the Daily Bugle zone and acting frightened in front of him, correct?
    Yup, just stand close enough to him. I'm a bit miffed that most of the achievements are based in the Daily Bugle, but I hope for Christmas there will be Baxter-based achievements.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Phant Cowboy View Post
    I have yet to get into the game ive still been stuck at 94% and Ive been trying to get on since last night.
    DL the game files
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    DL the game files
    I was having Unity issues even after downloading the new files; most likely tonight I will have delete them all and start from scratch.

Spectacular Member CaptainMarvell's Avatar

I was having Unity issues even after downloading the new files; most likely tonight I will have delete them all and start from scratch.
    I don't think that will matter. I've done that and I'm still having issues. In the 5 seconds I have before it crashes I web swing around the DB zone and never see anyone else, which is odd, so this is probably a server level error.

Gliding World Guardian Guardian2002's Avatar

Instead of working this morning, I was able to finish many of the Halloween achievements, UNTIL Unity starting crashing, even seconds after I entered the game. OOF.
    I am getting the same error and i couldn't play for the past 7 hours I guess i have to uninstall and install the game files again

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    DL the game files
    I finally got in for 5 minutes then I crashed and I had already downloaded the game files

Spectacular Member CaptainMarvell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phant Cowboy View Post
    I finally got in for 5 minutes then I crashed and I had already downloaded the game files
    I'm surprised you were able to be in for that long. I'm sure the devs know about it. The Daily Bugle Zone is literally a ghost town (in every sense). With all the changes they made to the game since last Halloween, this isn't surprising. I kind of expected to see the prize wheel again. lol A lot of stuff needs to be copied over, I have a feeling they missed a few things and its causing the game to crash. Like the golden fractal wasn't around last Halloween. So when it tries to display your golden fractal count it bombs out because the Halloween zone isn't configured for golden fractals. I'm sure there's other stuff too.

The game worked for me and the Bugle and Baxter zones looked just as they did in past Halloweens, and other players were there. The only reason the game crashed for me is that I'm away from home and I exceeded the daily download limitquota on my 3G connection and my browsing speed was drastically slowed down.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    The game worked for me and the Bugle and Baxter zones looked just as they did in past Halloweens, and other players were there. The only reason the game crashed for me is that I'm away from home and I exceeded the daily download limitquota on my 3G connection and my browsing speed was drastically slowed down.
    The game worked okay for me for about an hour this morning, and then either I couldn't get on or I did and a few seconds later, Unity crashed. Tried different browsers with the same results.

Amazing Member

I can't figure out how to get the scared of heights achievement. Where do I need to stand to trigger it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wombat Janitor View Post
    I can't figure out how to get the scared of heights achievement. Where do I need to stand to trigger it?
    I did it standing on top of the Bugle.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+