Page 444 of 945 FirstFirst ... 344394434440441442443444445446447448454494544944 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 14161
  1. #6646
    Rookie Member eagle1604's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    79

    Default

    There you are Eric can i ask you to do something for me...

    I have a big problem. I cannot purchase a membership and believe me if I could buy a membership I would because I really want everything I a membership. So please could you re-open the subscription service South Africa so that i can buy my membership. Please.
    Squad name: Wisdom Brave Rhino

    Favorite Characters : Gamora

  2. #6647
    Veteran Member PhantCowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Man Monster Smash is my least favorite Ive only had 3 scores in the 50K so far Loki, Eote, and Exo7

  3. #6648
    Veteran Member PhantCowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eagle1604 View Post
    There you are Eric can i ask you to do something for me...

    I have a big problem. I cannot purchase a membership and believe me if I could buy a membership I would because I really want everything I a membership. So please could you re-open the subscription service South Africa so that i can buy my membership. Please.
    I think meberships are only available for residents of the Us and Canada? I might be wrong though.

  4. #6649
    Rookie Member eagle1604's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    79

    Default

    They used to be available in South Africa so please make them available again Eric please
    Squad name: Wisdom Brave Rhino

    Favorite Characters : Gamora

  5. #6650
    SHSO Team Member Eric@SHSO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eagle1604 View Post
    There you are Eric can i ask you to do something for me...

    I have a big problem. I cannot purchase a membership and believe me if I could buy a membership I would because I really want everything I a membership. So please could you re-open the subscription service South Africa so that i can buy my membership. Please.
    Hey there Wisdom. Unfortunately, our payment service does not allow payment from certain areas that have a high fraud rate (something we have no control over). We are currently working on a way for players in similar situations to be able to purchase some sort of game card via alternate site (ex: Ebay).
    Eric "Eat Snacks"
    Associate Producer @SHSO
    Commander Herald Puma

  6. #6651
    Veteran Member PhantCowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric@SHSO View Post
    Hey there Wisdom. Unfortunately, our payment service does not allow payment from certain areas that have a high fraud rate (something we have no control over). We are currently working on a way for players in similar situations to be able to purchase some sort of game card via alternate site (ex: Ebay).
    Thats kinda cool also Eric could you make the achievement completeable for FrankenPigeon otherwise I bought him for nothing.

  7. #6652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phant Cowboy View Post
    Thats kinda cool also Eric could you make the achievement completeable for FrankenPigeon otherwise I bought him for nothing.
    well to be fair, doesn't the description say use the frankenstien hero with mini frankenstien and wear the mask? they didn't say anything about the pigeon

  8. #6653
    Veteran Member PhantCowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Glittering Crusader View Post
    well to be fair, doesn't the description say use the frankenstien hero with mini frankenstien and wear the mask? they didn't say anything about the pigeon
    No it says use A frankenstien sidekick So if there is only one why does it say A it should say The

  9. #6654
    Hiken no Ace Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Aboard the Thousand Sunny.
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phant Cowboy View Post
    Thats kinda cool also Eric could you make the achievement completeable for FrankenPigeon otherwise I bought him for nothing.
    Do you have the Frankenstein hero? I believe you need him, the sidekick version of him and also the mask.
    Believe, Always Believe.
    You should enjoy the little detours in life, to the fullest. Because thatís where youíll find the things, more important than what you want. (Ging Freecs)
    SHSO IGN: The Chrome Dragon. Lvl: 3500+

  10. #6655
    Veteran Member PhantCowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Do you have the Frankenstein hero? I believe you need him, the sidekick version of him and also the mask.
    I have him not the sidekick and i know hot to get the mask

  11. #6656
    Hiken no Ace Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Aboard the Thousand Sunny.
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phant Cowboy View Post
    I have him not the sidekick and i know hot to get the mask
    You do? Nice, I don't have him and frankly I don't think I'm going to buy him just to finish that achievement. I guess you'll have to buy his sidekick if it's not working with the pigeon version.
    Believe, Always Believe.
    You should enjoy the little detours in life, to the fullest. Because thatís where youíll find the things, more important than what you want. (Ging Freecs)
    SHSO IGN: The Chrome Dragon. Lvl: 3500+

  12. #6657
    Rookie Member eagle1604's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric@SHSO View Post
    Hey there Wisdom. Unfortunately, our payment service does not allow payment from certain areas that have a high fraud rate (something we have no control over). We are currently working on a way for players in similar situations to be able to purchase some sort of game card via alternate site (ex: Ebay).
    Thank you and when can we expect this to come available as I would really want one for Christmas
    .
    Squad name: Wisdom Brave Rhino

    Favorite Characters : Gamora

  13. #6658
    Veteran Member PhantCowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Collecting since 12:00 Pm EST

  14. #6659
    Veteran Member PhantCowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    You do? Nice, I don't have him and frankly I don't think I'm going to buy him just to finish that achievement. I guess you'll have to buy his sidekick if it's not working with the pigeon version.
    I just bought him today I was already saving for him and I just got enough today.

  15. #6660
    Wicked & Divine Carmaicol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chipotle Hills
    Posts
    316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phant Cowboy View Post
    Collecting since 12:00 Pm EST
    Nice. I needed 4 hours to complete all my characters and I did a second round today trying to get more items. I finish with 124 chimichangas and 1374 tacos.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •