Page 451 of 945 FirstFirst ... 351401441447448449450451452453454455461501551 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by The Sir Poet Bionic Glider View Post
    Just to re-iterate: download in-game and not through the "Download Game Files" option.... just enter and you'll see the download status. If I recall missions load up pretty quickly... based on time stamps it took me ~ 3 hours to get everything in-game.

So when you delete the files, you should be able to cleanly enter Daily Bugle.... and while in Daily Bugle you'll be downloading files.

I guess this exposes the flaw of the dev team releasing updates on Thursday....
    No, I get what you're saying...I just don't have 3+ hours to play. I got 2 young kids, a job that requires a lot of time/dedication, and a wife I refuse (nor do I want) to ignore. I'm not special...tons of y'all are in the same predicament. It's just really discouraging, so I figured I would voice a little bit of frustration.
    Emperor Mist Breaker
    Squad Level: 4217
    Achievement Points: 7,200+

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Mist Breaker View Post
    No, I get what you're saying...I just don't have 3+ hours to play. I got 2 young kids, a job that requires a lot of time/dedication, and a wife I refuse (nor do I want) to ignore. I'm not special...tons of y'all are in the same predicament. It's just really discouraging, so I figured I would voice a little bit of frustration.
    Welp, I'm in the same boat too... hadn't played all week and was frustratingly working through the issue on Friday night, and left my game on yesterday morning/afternoon to download all the files; finally being able to play again last night.

I've got to get busy again, so I'm off the game and out of here. I really hope that everything I went through helps other people.
    SHSO: The Sir Poet (Primary)
    SHSO: Digging Bionic Glider (Secondary)

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Glittering Crusader View Post
    I'm curious what a good mission for farming is as well in terms of XP. I have quite a few characters that I need to grind out levels for...
    I'm reposting something I originally posted in Aug in regards to an alternative way of farming fractals and xp. In addition to the 2 survival missions mentioned in it, I believe 'time to take aim' is also awarding similar xp/fractals:

"Regarding the farming of fractals, I think I found a technique that might be a little better than mayhem missions. Actually, the fractal payoff is about the same as mayhem missions, BUT the xp earned is much more. What I do is run the attack of the spider-clones crisis with an bad mama jama like EOTE spidey. The trick here is getting to silver by around 2 min or less....it can be done. Also, you want to be near death about the time you get to silver, so you don't have to waste time waiting to die. Anyways, the fractal payout for non-agent for a silver win is 15 fractals....for mayhem mission adamantium its 9. It takes roughly twice the amount of time to get to silver on that crisis mission and die (if you play it right)....but you also save time on the crisis because you don't have to wait thru cut scenes. Finally, comparing the xp awarded (30-something for mayhem, 225 for the crisis) might make this technique more appealing to those wanting to level up their characters faster. BTW, the Titans Clash crisis mission will give similar results, although I finding it takes me a little longer to get to silver as quick as I can with the spider-foes mission. "

Avengers Nick Fury's Hero Up should be what his second power emote is: Getting the helicarrier to drop a bomb making the Avengers symbol. Avengers Iron Man could have been incorporated into the S.H.I.E.L.D. Force F.I.E.L.D. attack, and Avengers Black Widow and Avengers Hulk should be in a power emote, just so he could contact every Avenger.

So far for the Monster Smash weekend:

Surprisingly, I haven't been able to reach 50k with Superior Spider-Man.
    Last edited by Carmaicol; 10-12-2014 at 12:29 PM.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    So far for the Moster Smash weekend:

So far I have
    and I'm going to try to get some more up there this afternoon

I got a weird glitch in the Dracula mission:

Screen Shot 2014-10-12 at 3.57.04 PM.jpg

Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular Spider-Fan View Post
    I got a weird glitch in the Dracula mission:

Screen Shot 2014-10-12 at 3.57.04 PM.jpg
    That happens a lot to me just go to the shop and you will fall back to the ground

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phant Cowboy View Post
    Awesome!
    Congratulations!

I'm shooting for second place:

Capture.JPG
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    Congratulations!

Capture.JPG
    Boo-ya

Only 141 Chimichangas though, 500 is going to be a grind.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

So far for the Monster Smash weekend:

So far, I have:

I can't really get further than that with EOTE Spiderman, even with boosts.
    Who have you been using?
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

Loki, Sandman, Gamora, Rocket, Superior, EOTE, Classic Wolverine, Winter Soldier, Stealth Cap, Mysterio, EXO7 and Dark Phoenix. I reached adamantium with 12 characters, but only 6 scores above 50k. I could reach higher with Loki but there was 5 or 6 villians at the same time and I thought that beating them I could get me above 60.

I take a few minutes yesterday to check the highscores with every character, it's rare to see a score above 50 with most characters, at least in solo.

Also, not trying to brag, but I got Mini Deadpool since last friday.
    Last edited by Carmaicol; 10-12-2014 at 04:34 PM.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Loki, Sandman, Gamora, Rocket, Superior, EOTE, Classic Wolverine, Winter Soldier, Stealth Cap, Mysterio, EXO7 and Dark Phoenix. I reached adamantium with 12 characters, but only 6 scores above 50k. I could reach higher with Loki but there was 5 or 6 villians at the same time and I thought that beating them I could get me above 60.

I take a few minutes yesterday to check the highscores with every character, it's rare to see a score above 50 with most characters, at least in solo.

Also, not trying to brag, but I got Mini Deadpool since last friday.
    With my Rocket, Classic Wolvie, and Winter Soldier I was in the 47,000 to 49,000 rang so close I just couldnt get it

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    Congratulations!

Capture.JPG
    I think Carmaicol had it before me
    I see he already posted it Lol Good Job being the First Man