Page 488 of 945 FirstFirst ... 388438478484485486487488489490491492498538588 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 14170
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post
    I think that Wolvie Weekend Pic was put in there by mistake.
    Yes, I thought that too, but they didn't remove it after the maintenance.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Yes, I thought that too, but they didn't remove it after the maintenance.
    Good. I still haven't reached 2,000 tacos.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyrannical Mason View Post
    I got so frustrated I actually quit a mission for the first time ever, this not challenging, not fun, it is just cheap. This was not a good idea folks.
    Amen. I'm in the process of building up a new account, and am currently on the Doom/Clone-Bots mission for the Solo Conquest tier, and it's impossible to even get Gold on it. Regular Doom has gone from being one of the most fun and quicker missions to do to now being an incredibly and ridiculously unfair pain in the rear that can certainly turn more people off a game than those wanting to buy an account. Jean Grey alone has way too much control over you with her Power Attacks and just has to keep spamming you with her 'blowing your mind' and making you have that dance to not be able to get in one little lick at all. And that's by herself(!!)...it is even more of a nightmare when she is accompanied by other clones (like Iron Man and Wolvie in the final room of the second stage) and/or Doom. I honestly don't think certain missions ever needed to be 'harder'...the varying range of difficulty between the different missions as a collective whole was just fine as it was and never, NEVER needed to be tweaked. ESPECIALLY when one considers that SHSO is originally supposed to be a game for kids (even though there certainly are plenty of kids at heart, myself included, who still love it, and amazingly so after these recent unnecessary changes). My constant thought as I keep futilely taking on Doom on what USED to be my favorite easy-immediate ranged mission?

"If I, a thirty year old adult and a pretty darn good SHSO player, is finding herself frustrated beyond belief at this, then how in Hades is a mere kid AND member of the presumed prime audience supposed to handle this? Given the patience of most kids these days, Gazillion would be downright lucky if they gave this mission AND game even just one more chance after having their mind blown by Jean Grey to the point of dying four or five times."

So Gazillion/Eric/Devs/etc., my advice to you, not that I'm in any professional capacity to give it, but it is from my SHSO playing mind AND heart...you need to revert the missions back to their previous difficulty states, STAT. Or you will be ticking off and losing customers, if that is not already happening given that these new difficulties have been in effect for two weeks/half a month.

And if these new crazy difficulties are glitches that are already going to be fixed, then I rest my case. But if they are not, then a royal shame on all behind the notion...
    Last edited by Maven; 11-05-2014 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Holy grammar, Batman!
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

Skrull Hunter The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar

^ what she said.

Just updated our "Most Wanted" thread with Episode 3: Agent Venom. It's a good, quick read.
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 11-04-2014 at 03:35 PM.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Maven View Post
    Amen. I'm in the process of building up a new account, and am currently on the Doom/Clone-Bots mission for the Solo Conquest tier, and it's impossible to even get Gold on it. Regular Doom has gone from being one of the most fun and quicker missions to do to now being an incredibly and ridiculously unfair pain in the rear that can certainly turn more people off on a game than those wanting to buy an account. Jean Grey alone has way too much control over you with her Power Attacks and just has to keep spamming you with her 'blowing your mind' and making you have that dance to not be able to get in one little lick at all. And that's by herself(!!)...it is even more of a nightmare when she is accompanied by other clones (like Iron Man and Wolvie in the final room of the second stage) and/or Doom. I honestly don't think certain missions ever needed to be 'harder'...the varying range of difficulty between the different missions as a collective whole was just fine as it was and never, NEVER needed to be tweaked. ESPECIALLY when one considers that SHSO is originally supposed to be a game for kids (even though there certainly are plenty of kids at heart, myself included, who still love it, and amazingly so after these recent unnecessary changes). My constant thought as I keep futilely taking on Doom on what USED to be my favorite easy-immediate ranged mission?

"If I, a thirty year old adult and a pretty darn good SHSO player, is finding herself frustrated beyond belief at this, then how in Hades is a mere kid AND member of the presumed prime audience supposed to handle this? Given the patience of most kids these days, Gazillion would be pretty darn lucky if they gave this mission AND game even just one more chance after having their mind blown by Jean Grey to the point of dying four or five times."

So Gazillion/Eric/Devs/etc., my advice to you, not that I'm in any professional capacity to give it, but it is from my SHSO playing mind AND heart...you need to revert the missions back to their previous difficulty states, STAT. Or you will be ticking off and losing customers, if that is not already happening given that these new difficulties have been in effect for two weeks/half a month.

And if these new crazy difficulties are glitches that are already going to be fixed, then I rest my case. But if they are not, then a royal shame on all behind the notion...
    This. I have planned to complete all the Anti Venom achievements, and this little glitch places a seriously thick wall in my way. Let's just hope that Gaz didn't mean this change and just glitched out the missions.
    SHSO: Prince Tundra Sloth
    Current favorite hero: Anti Venom
    Squad level: 2203

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Just updated our "Most Wanted" thread with Episode 3: Agent Venom. It's a good, quick read.
    Just so you know, the link doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular Spider-Fan View Post
    Just so you know, the link doesn't work.
    Fixed. Thanks!

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Why are missions always more fun with 4 CBRites? Because they are.

Nice job! Twas fun!

Skrull Hunter The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar

That was excellent!!!!

I know I'm late to the party, but I'm quite pleased with my cresting of 15K:

How much I had played in the last week? I used a speed potion last tuesday, still active today.

I'm surprised of the amount of free time I have now.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Why are missions always more fun with 4 CBRites? Because they are.

Nice job! Twas fun!
    FUN!!!!! So much fun!
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Oh, there's just so much necessity in adding you guys to my friends list. *goes ahead and spams y'all with friend requests*
    SHSO: Prince Tundra Sloth
    Current favorite hero: Anti Venom
    Squad level: 2203

I still need to clean out my list....
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+