Page 497 of 945 FirstFirst ... 397447487493494495496497498499500501507547597 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 14170
    Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

For those of you having frost imp trouble in the Gods of Thunder mission....I just played through it being careful not to trigger any of the 'humility injectors'....and didn't have any problems finishing the mission.

Also, regarding the clone-bots mission....I was able to squeak by just barely using x-force wolvie.....as someone mentioned before, having your summoned helpers attack is a good strategy. But even still, in the last battle vs. jean grey/wolvie/iron man I took my time to try to lure one at a time into a previous room and take 'em out separately. I haven't tried it yet, but I wonder if Ms. Marvel might not be a good hero to use in the clone bots mission. Her P2 is full armor boost, and while it won't protect against the 'just dance' attack, she should be able to weather the many knockdown attacks, right?

Quote Originally Posted by cpinheir View Post
    Also, regarding the clone-bots mission....I was able to squeak by just barely using x-force wolvie.....as someone mentioned before, having your summoned helpers attack is a good strategy. But even still, in the last battle vs. jean grey/wolvie/iron man I took my time to try to lure one at a time into a previous room and take 'em out separately. I haven't tried it yet, but I wonder if Ms. Marvel might not be a good hero to use in the clone bots mission. Her P2 is full armor boost, and while it won't protect against the 'just dance' attack, she should be able to weather the many knockdown attacks, right?
    Her P2 don't protect against knockdown anymore, looks like they change all the heroes that had protection against knockdown and all the heroes that had knockdown effect to all attacks with boosts, the only hero who still have protection is Black Panther

Everyone is complaining of Send in the Clone Bots, but this mission is not that hard, a little annoying but still playable, even the crisis version, now The Infinity Thanos and Doomsday in Space, that is crazy!
    Last edited by Roaming Colossus Lion; 11-09-2014 at 04:26 PM.

So, I came back as an active player and I'm 800 points behind you, Lion? Time to work in those achievements again :P
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    So, I came back as an active player and I'm 800 points behind you, Lion? Time to work in those achievements again :P
    Where were you?
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged Arrow Enforcer View Post
    Where were you?
    I took a break from the game since Oct 28th. I only collected tokens for SW. nightcrawler and Pirate Deadpool, I played a couple of hours today.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    So, squaddie #41 I say "I'll go to the other zones to get the Golden Fractal." You know what happened? You guessed it. The DARN Golden Fractal was in the Bugle. Mega-Collect still works and Gaz trolls me like a noob.
    The golden Fractal has always been a bit hit or miss because you can't assume it is going to be in the same zone with everything else. Like when I was farming for Chimis, they could be just about anywhere. I just got used to checking all 4 zones. I just have not been all that obsessed about getting gold and if I didn't get them on a mega collect I just moved on.

I did try the same trick with the chimichangas where I cycled through some heroes but it didn't get nearly the yield. I generally went through my squad in alpha order and by the time I got to the D's, only one other picked up the golden fractal in the same spot. I was using the area near the puppet show in Asgard since I figured why not try it there once I found it. The fractals were still showing up but they were mosty the normal ones, not gold. A few heroes didn't track to that spot though most of them did.

Sorry Guys I haven't been able to get on much in the last month since I am moving but I will try to play more in the coming moths when I have time.

Does anything recently change in Cards Game? I tried to join one game but it keeps on downloading and can't join the game.
    SHSO Squad Name: Optimistic Architect Ninja ( Squad Level: 3000+ )

Not any trouble here.

I saw Incredible Eye Turtle and he had a medallion that said "Top 10" does anyone know what this means or does anyone have it?

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phant Cowboy View Post
    I saw Incredible Eye Turtle and he had a medallion that said "Top 10" does anyone know what this means or does anyone have it?
    https://www.facebook.com/SuperHeroSquadOnline

Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

https://www.facebook.com/SuperHeroSquadOnline?ref=br_tf

There's a few of us on those lists...

Last edited by CenturianSpy; 11-10-2014 at 11:27 AM.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

They are the 10 players with the highest Squad Levels or most Achievement Points.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I've been teaching myself Gimp. Here's my first Sidekick art.

It looks good, except Sun Wukong's homeland is Mount Huaguo in China.
    The Bunny King is a spoof on all the other beast kings who allied with Monkey King (Bull Demon King, Lion Spirit King, etc)

Japan was trying to conquer China during the 16th century when Journey to the West was published, so Mount Fuji Bunny King definitely wouldn't be Monkey King's friend.

Quote Originally Posted by censorship View Post
    It looks good, except Sun Wukong's homeland is Mount Huaguo in China.
    The Bunny King is a spoof on all the other beast kings who allied with Monkey King (Bull Demon King, Lion Spirit King, etc)

Japan was trying to conquer China during the 16th century when Journey to the West was published, so Mount Fuji Bunny King definitely wouldn't be Monkey King's friend.
    <laughs> Japan's wushu is greater!
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!