Page 5 of 945 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by spideyman View Post
    Anyone does 5-10 mission runs back to back?
    I think I've done three back to back. After that things get kind of laggy so I refresh to avoid crashing.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by censorship View Post
    I think I've done three back to back. After that things get kind of laggy so I refresh to avoid crashing.
    When my PC lags that "falling through the floor" thing happens. It's not so bad in the zones, but in one mission I kept falling and rising and couldn't fight at all, but I didn't leave the mission so my poor teammate had to finish the mission solo and I felt bad collecting the rewards but I wanted my survival bonus to at least boost up the medal.

BANNED

Spider-Man is on sale now.

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Has anybody else seen a similar problem in the last few days? Last week sometime, I was logged into my primary SHSO account, and I got a message saying I would be automatically logged out because someone was logged into my account on another computer. I knew this shouldn't be possible, as I am the only one using my account. I didn't necessarily think my account was being hacked, I thought maybe SHSO had a momentary problem that caused that hopefully erroneous message. I hadn't seen that message again until today, this time on my secondary account....seems strange that it would happen again, and on a different account this time. Should I be worrying that both these accounts have been hacked, or is there some problem going on with SHSO that is causing these messages.

BANNED

"We're celebrating all things Spider-Man this weekend! Spider-Ham is the World Event Prize until Monday!"

Quote Originally Posted by cpinheir View Post
    Has anybody else seen a similar problem in the last few days? Last week sometime, I was logged into my primary SHSO account, and I got a message saying I would be automatically logged out because someone was logged into my account on another computer. I knew this shouldn't be possible, as I am the only one using my account. I didn't necessarily think my account was being hacked, I thought maybe SHSO had a momentary problem that caused that hopefully erroneous message. I hadn't seen that message again until today, this time on my secondary account....seems strange that it would happen again, and on a different account this time. Should I be worrying that both these accounts have been hacked, or is there some problem going on with SHSO that is causing these messages.

Wouldn't do any harm to change your passwords and scan your computer for malware.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

BANNED

"Play as any Spider-Man (or woman) and get bonus XP for the weekend!"

Finally buying a badge for Ben Reilly and "Ultimate"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    "Play as any Spider-Man (or woman) and get bonus XP for the weekend!"

Finally buying a badge for Ben Reilly and "Ultimate"
    I have not maxed out spider noir or iron spider yet on one of my accounts definitely a good time to max out one of them.
    Squad: Serene Work Major
    Squad Level: 5000+

I am missing one vibranium and 4 elemental fires to get destroyer! and i dont have any mission that gives elemental flames! I do have time to take AIM crisis though but i cant survive for long enough with loki! Anybody got some suggestions?
    Shso name: Loud Raker Guardian
    Motto: De Omnibus Dubitandum

Quote Originally Posted by sylvestro1299 View Post
    I am missing one vibranium and 4 elemental fires to get destroyer! and i dont have any mission that gives elemental flames! I do have time to take AIM crisis though but i cant survive for long enough with loki! Anybody got some suggestions?
    Spam Loki's P2 while attacking non-bosses and the weaker bosses. You want to run some FFF missions to get some elemental fire? I'm about to log on. I can help you in the Crisis mission, too.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

sorry accidentally closed tab

lol i didnt know you could target playable abomination!

Quote Originally Posted by sylvestro1299 View Post
    sorry accidentally closed tab
    It's OK. I gotta run, though.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Default New Email

BANNED

Man, the number of available characters is starting to be quite impressive.