Page 501 of 945 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511551601 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    How does Gazillion even make a profit from any games now since they made so much stuff for free currency? I'm still trying to figure this out.
    Volume of microtransactions. This is why they added all those under $5 MTXs. I have 650K in fractals, which is easily three years worth, but I'll continue my membership because I believe in this game & community.
    Will they at some point like make some content for gold only and no fractals? I just have 7,000 gold chilling since the biggest update, no reason to use it.

Just trying to understand what will come of gold
    I think the pre-sale bundles will be the gold-eaters of the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    It's hard to believe I've read 850 pages worth of SHSO discussion (the old thread was at about 350 when it was deleted I think).
    Quote Originally Posted by Enraged Arrow Enforcer View Post
    No, it was much more than that around 500 something.
    There were FOUR old main threads (not including the card, "Most Wanted", contest, and character ranking threads)...we surpassed the posting limit three times before.
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 11-12-2014 at 03:50 PM.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

How will Gaz determine who gets the Top 10 Squad medallion when we have more than ten players with maxed out squad levels? Because it will happen eventually.
    Mighty Crystal Mentor
    Squad Level: 4313 / 4313
    Heroes: 175 / 175
    Sidekicks: 111 / 111
    Titles: 225 / 235
    Medallions: 189 / 190
    Achievements: 14765 | 1810 / 4482

"My name is Sinister. Mister Sinister."

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Volume of microtransactions. This is why they added all those under $5 MTXs. I have 650K in fractals, which is easily three years worth, but I'll continue my membership because I believe in this game & community.I think the pre-sale bundles will be the gold-eaters of the future.
    I have my year membership too, along with my brother who has one yet we still have thousands of gold that we bought/saved which we will not use now since we can easily get fractals. I just think it's not as fun for ME, I know many others though cant get gold so it's good for a lot of people. I personally don't buy the bundles, they can help yet I am not certain when it comes to committing to badging a character.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Squad Level 2775+ Squire Musician Linebacker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular Spider-Fan View Post
    I hope they don't... This is Marvel Super Hero Squad Online, and should only have characters created by Marvel. No Star Wars, no DC, not even Amalgam characters.
    Actually, while I am not a big fan of Star Wars by any stretch of the imagination, I think it would be cool if we saw characters from Hasbro's other SHS-esque toylines. I know the game is based on the marvel universe in general and not just the toys, but how awesome would it be to have the G.I.Joe, Transformers, Indiana Jones, and Star Wars characters, too? ESPECIALLY G.I.JOE! All four of these themes had figures just like the SHS ones, and it would be cool to have a crossover.

I know it could never happen, but its fun to dream.
    Favorite G.I.Joes: Snake-Eyes, Airtight, Ghostrider
    Favorite DC Heroes: Superman, Flash, Blue Beetle
    Favorite Marvel Heroes: Captain America, Nightcrawler, Human Torch

Quote Originally Posted by Squire Musician Linebacker View Post
    Actually, while I am not a big fan of Star Wars by any stretch of the imagination, I think it would be cool if we saw characters from Hasbro's other SHS-esque toylines. I know the game is based on the marvel universe in general and not just the toys, but how awesome would it be to have the G.I.Joe, Transformers, Indiana Jones, and Star Wars characters, too? ESPECIALLY G.I.JOE! All four of these themes had figures just like the SHS ones, and it would be cool to have a crossover.

I know it could never happen, but its fun to dream.
    I'm not saying that wouldn't be a fun game (it would), it just isn't right for this game.

Squad Level 2775+ Squire Musician Linebacker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular Spider-Fan View Post
    I'm not saying that wouldn't be a fun game (it would), it just isn't right for this game.
    You are right, of course.

Don't worry. Like I said, it could never happen.
    Favorite G.I.Joes: Snake-Eyes, Airtight, Ghostrider
    Favorite DC Heroes: Superman, Flash, Blue Beetle
    Favorite Marvel Heroes: Captain America, Nightcrawler, Human Torch

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Squire Musician Linebacker View Post
    The crossover I'd like to see would be DC characters in the game. But likewise, I know it's unlikely to ever happen.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

I have my year membership too, along with my brother who has one yet we still have thousands of gold that we bought/saved which we will not use now since we can easily get fractals. I just think it's not as fun for ME, I know many others though cant get gold so it's good for a lot of people. I personally don't buy the bundles, they can help yet I am not certain when it comes to committing to badging a character.
    I think it is opposite for me. Before the biggest update ever, I didn't buy gold or become member. Once the gold exclusive heros are no more, it is more fun to play and I bought the gold ($49 bundle I think) and then later become year-long member. The new way has made people hook on the game more.
    SHSO Squad Name: Optimistic Architect Ninja ( Squad Level: 3000+ )

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    The crossover I'd like to see would be DC characters in the game. But likewise, I know it's unlikely to ever happen.
    SHSO with characters from DC Super Friends??

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DominoK View Post
    How will Gaz determine who gets the Top 10 Squad medallion when we have more than ten players with maxed out squad levels? Because it will happen eventually.
    I'm hoping they basically go down a list of who is at after the people who already have the top 10. I still need to get AU Ultron, but I'm getting there to max squad level. Only took 3 years haha.

Hi all,
    Just out of curiosity, what are your most played mission and what is the count. Here is mine ( as of today).

MostPlayed.jpg

Does X-Force Wolverine early access ends today or I have until tomorrow to gather fractals?
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Eric posted a maintenance and update notice so it's a safe bet X-Force Wolverine will be on regular sale and the next newest hero, probably X-Force Psylocke, will be up for early access and pre-sale buyers.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Skrull Hunter The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Eric posted a maintenance and update notice so it's a safe bet X-Force Wolverine will be on regular sale and the next newest hero, probably X-Force Psylocke, will be up for early access and pre-sale buyers.

Well, this is a new look '-'.
    Believe, Always Believe.
    You should enjoy the little detours in life, to the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things, more important than what you want. (Ging Freecs)
    SHSO IGN: The Chrome Dragon. Lvl: 3500+