Page 505 of 945 FirstFirst ... 5405455495501502503504505506507508509515555605 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 14170

Does Gaz still take suggestions?

It would be really nice if they could create two categories for titles. One for the common store-bought titles, then one for the more prestigious titles awarded from achievements, missions and such. There are just too many to sift through too find a particular one, and they are not even in alphabetical order.

Be nice for medallions too.
    Mighty Crystal Mentor
    Squad Level: 4313 / 4313
    Heroes: 175 / 175
    Sidekicks: 111 / 111
    Titles: 225 / 235
    Medallions: 189 / 190
    Achievements: 14765 | 1810 / 4482

"My name is Sinister. Mister Sinister."

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular Spider-Fan View Post
    Speaking of this, is it really fair for Gazillion to add unbeatable achievements?
    They won't stay unbeatable, just for the moment they will be.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by derwipok View Post
    There's usually a christmas sale so I assume that we'll get one again.
    There might be a Thanksgiving sale too.
    Speaking of this, is it really fair for Gazillion to add unbeatable achievements?
    They're not so much unbeatable as temporarily unattainable until more badges, etc. are available. We know there will be at least two more boxed heroes to finish the box achievements.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Squad Level 2775+ Squire Musician Linebacker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    There might be a Thanksgiving sale too.
    If I remember correctly, the Thanksgiving/Black Friday sale last year was on all of the retired heroes. I really hope that they do that again, but I am not sure they can afford to make such an offer when you can get anything with fractals now. Maybe they will put them all on sale for gold only or something. I would be OK with that.

Maybe I can finally get my hands on Scarlet Witch!
    Favorite G.I.Joes: Snake-Eyes, Airtight, Ghostrider
    Favorite DC Heroes: Superman, Flash, Blue Beetle
    Favorite Marvel Heroes: Captain America, Nightcrawler, Human Torch

Am I doing something wrong? I played 3 Mystique Crisis missions with X-force Wolverine Lev 13. and only get gold. Does he need to be maxed to reach Adamantium?

I got to 98000 points with him, I played with Maxed Mysterio and got 101500 and Ada.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    Am I doing something wrong? I played 3 Mystique Crisis missions with X-force Wolverine Lev 13. and only get gold. Does he need to be maxed to reach Adamantium?

I got to 98000 points with him, I played with Maxed Mysterio and got 101500 and Ada.
    Watch your combo, you are losing the combo 3x

That happens to me too. I tried with Cap A stealth as well. My theory is your helpers' points don't count as your points. So, I guess you will need to use other hero or don't call out Helpers too often.
    SHSO Squad Name: Optimistic Architect Ninja ( Squad Level: 3000+ )

Quote Originally Posted by bpkhant2008 View Post
    That happens to me too. I tried with Cap A stealth as well. My theory is your helpers' points don't count as your points. So, I guess you will need to use other hero or don't call out Helpers too often.
    The helpers points count, but you need to watch your combo, you need 101k to get adamantium, and to get 101k you need to kill almost everything with x3 combo, the helpers points is "special bonus", it is always 3x, you need to be careful with your kills, specially the Mini-MODOKs who died with one hit

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    The helpers points count, but you need to watch your combo, you need 101k to get adamantium, and to get 101k you need to kill almost everything with x3 combo, the helpers points is "special bonus", it is always 3x, you need to be careful with your kills, specially the Mini-MODOKs who died with one hit
    I think I lost my 3x combo after the HU, when Cyclops spawns in my head and I can't move. I'll keep trying with him, it's the only one I need to max and Crisis Myst gives a ridiculous amount of xp this weekend.

I think I lost my 3x combo after the HU, when Cyclops spawns in my head and I can't move. I'll keep trying with him, it's the only one I need to max and Crisis Myst gives a ridiculous amount of xp this weekend.
    How much XP does it give on Adamantium? I only have the regular version, which gives 450 XP.

But the regular version is very quick, maybe you can finish 2 or more with the same time you need to finish the crisis version

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Anybody looking to farm Mystique crisis mission? If so, invite me....squad name is Emperor Iridescent Wolf. I tried soloing, but it's hard to keep up the 3x combo.....easier to finish on adamantium as a team. =)
    SHSO squad name: Emperor Iridescent Wolf
    Squad Level: 8544
    ACH Points: 27350

How much XP does it give on Adamantium? I only have the regular version, which gives 450 XP.
    I don't remember how much it gives in Ada, in gold I got 300+404 for the weekend. Must be around 1000+ for Ada.

Skrull Hunter The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cpinheir View Post
    Anybody looking to farm Mystique crisis mission? If so, invite me....squad name is Emperor Iridescent Wolf. I tried soloing, but it's hard to keep up the 3x combo.....easier to finish on adamantium as a team. =)
    We just finished destroying this mission, You had White Phoenix and I had X force Psylocke. double heal was killer. great job!!! 2 on crisis, we rocked out!!!

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyrannical Mason View Post
    We just finished destroying this mission, You had White Phoenix and I had X force Psylocke. double heal was killer. great job!!! 2 on crisis, we rocked out!!!
    Yes, thanks Mason....we breezed though that mish....well done! I'll be online at least for another couple hours, so if you or anybody else wants to run that Mystique crisis mish some more, hit me up.
    Last edited by cpinheir; 11-15-2014 at 01:37 PM.
    SHSO squad name: Emperor Iridescent Wolf
    Squad Level: 8544
    ACH Points: 27350