Page 507 of 945 FirstFirst ... 7407457497503504505506507508509510511517557607 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 14170

Hi all, so I I've been playing for awhile now and I have some questions. I have noticed that some posters have mentioned they have an agent account and a non agent account. Is there any
    particular reason to have two accounts rather than just have all your heroes on one account ? Thanks. Oh, and feel free to add me to the player directory.

Emperor Wobbly Guardian

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Wobbly Guardian View Post
    I have noticed that some posters have mentioned they have an agent account and a non agent account. Is there any particular reason to have two accounts rather than just have all your heroes on one account ?
    Hi there! Many of us created a second account to complete the Gambit's Sidekick challenge before the Big Update, because it was hard to find another player willing to lose a card battle ten times straight (though some partnerships had a mutual exchange of losses so that both can complete the challenge). With two laptops, it was easy to run both at the same time.

Admittedly, playing my non-agent account takes time away from my agent account. I was planning to use it just for the card challenge as a throwaway account, but felt like not wasting it; and I wanted to see how far a free, non-paying account can go. So far, after more than a year of playing it, I've reached squad level 2149, gotten 104 heroes, won three heroes in different contests, am less than 300 points to get MODOK, and by sheer luck accumulated five straight weeks of agent membership to buy all the agent heroes except Star-Lord.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Hi there! Many of us created a second account to complete the Gambit's Sidekick challenge before the Big Update, because it was hard to find another player willing to lose a card battle ten times straight (though some partnerships had a mutual exchange of losses so that both can complete the challenge). With two laptops, it was easy to run both at the same time.

Admittedly, playing my non-agent account takes time away from my agent account. I was planning to use it just for the card challenge as a throwaway account, but felt like not wasting it; and I wanted to see how far a free, non-paying account can go. So far, after more than a year of playing it, I've reached squad level 2149, gotten 104 heroes, won three heroes in different contests, am less than 300 points to get MODOK, and by sheer luck accumulated five straight weeks of agent membership to buy all the agent heroes except Star-Lord.
    You are a VERY lucky person.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

I think survival missions' falling down bug is coming back again. Suddenly, your hero fall into black endless pit and cannot do much.
    SHSO Squad Name: Optimistic Architect Ninja ( Squad Level: 3000+ )

Hi all, so I I've been playing for awhile now and I have some questions. I have noticed that some posters have mentioned they have an agent account and a non agent account. Is there any
    particular reason to have two accounts rather than just have all your heroes on one account ? Thanks. Oh, and feel free to add me to the player directory.

Emperor Wobbly Guardian
    Hello and welcome to the forums!

I created a second account for some unknown reason and I don't really use it. I've had my main account for 3 years and i'm almost at squad level 2000. (I've been buying alot of boxes and I stopped playing for a bit :P )
    Surefooted Sentry on SHSO.

Xapto on Steam.

I had a second account to help me with Card Matches Tasks. I haven't used it for any purpose and don't even go on much anymore.
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

Emperor Wobbly Guardian
    Hi, welcome to CBR! (Even though I see you joined in September).
    I created a second account back when everything cost gold. I used it to buy characters and missions I didn't want to spend gold on in my regular account, but abandoned it after the Recharge.

Mason,thanks for telling me about snipping tool.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

dancing pirate.jpg
    Eventually we got in sync with our dancing.

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

I feel as if I am the lowest level here at 950. Any tips on leveling and getting heroes in a quicker succession than my process I am using?
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Irritating Hurricane Ferret View Post
    I feel as if I am the lowest level here at 950. Any tips on leveling and getting heroes in a quicker succession than my process I am using?
    1. Membership
    2. Token collecting/Mega-collecting with chasing robbers, smashing troublebots, Impy hunting and doing every Mayhem Mission.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Irritating Hurricane Ferret View Post
    I'm at 597.

Spectacular Member GUARDIAN_ALPHA-FLIGHT's Avatar

I'm at 4136
    SHSO: Volcanic Lancer Hydra - Fav Hero: Guardian - Currently Most Played: Carnage

2310 or so here. Currently passively collecting anything I can find in Villainville to get heroes in the same manner as I'm collecting stuff - passively. Because I'm that bored but just don't feel like hoarding fractals, but spending them on something. Yeah, I'm the kind of guy who, once he has enough fractals for a new hero, he doesn't keep them and he buys one :P
    SHSO: Prince Tundra Sloth
    Current favorite hero: Anti Venom
    Squad level: 2203

Right know I'm at 2139 as of 10 minutes ago.