Page 51 of 945 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151551 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    <laughs> I think that's smolten being quirky. You click on the blank (invisible=stealth) card and it takes you to one you can see. He's got a couple of other quirky/high-designed cards, too.
    Right on, just did that Stealth Iron Man for kicks! Thanks for the shout out and for the original art. It was lots easier just working through existing sidekick pages rather than doing all the setting up of pages and entering all those details like CenturianSpy and many, many folks here did. Glad to do my little contribution. Now... on to goodies! (?)
    SHSO Name: Indescribable Frost Baron

Question posed from FB page: Are your auto-clicker programs still getting results for your sidekicks?
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Question posed from FB page: Are your auto-clicker programs still getting results for your sidekicks?
    What I noticed was that while auto-clicking on the wheel with the badged bunny to offset the tickets spent, after 5 minutes or so the ticket and silver crafting stop. But using the auto-clicker on the emote bar scroll buttons lets my bunny or Giganto continue crafting indefinitely.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    What I noticed was that while auto-clicking on the wheel with the badged bunny to offset the tickets spent, after 5 minutes or so the ticket and silver crafting stop. But using the auto-clicker on the emote bar scroll buttons lets my bunny or Giganto continue crafting indefinitely.
    I was going to post the same question here - my bunny seems to stop after a few minutes no matter what I autoclick, he doesnt even start back up if i run around zones or change zones or change sidekicks - he just seems to stop and won't restart.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

BANNED

4 hours!?
    At least it's in the morning

Hi, I don't know if this is a normal or not, but I'm gaining so little XP from the "free" missions now. I used to get 450xp when i achieve adamantium. Now I just get 150k on some and even less on others. Since I'm relatively new to the game (started beginning of May), I was wondering if they changed the amount of xp for all missions.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by starshapedgummy View Post
    Hi, I don't know if this is a normal or not, but I'm gaining so little XP from the "free" missions now. I used to get 450xp when i achieve adamantium. Now I just get 150k on some and even less on others. Since I'm relatively new to the game (started beginning of May), I was wondering if they changed the amount of xp for all missions.
    The "free" ones were shortened so the xp was too.

There were several times this weekend when my rabbit just stopped until I switched zones a few times. I just figured the server might be more strained because it's summer and more people are logging in for longer periods of time.
    This extended maintenance may, in fact, be to upgrade the database and/or server.

SHSO: Lost General Ranger chrishb's Avatar

Wow i am impressed by your achievement im only lvl 598 without paying for membership or having those codes! beating you will be quite an acheivement that is if i can!!
    The one Week SHSO-Membership helped a lot! Normally I would already have a lvl of 1030 if the european servers hadnīt been shut down.
    No Accounts were migrated, so I had to start completely new.

Amazing Member Masked Hat Judge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    I was going to post the same question here - my bunny seems to stop after a few minutes no matter what I autoclick, he doesnt even start back up if i run around zones or change zones or change sidekicks - he just seems to stop and won't restart.
    Mysteria suggested a few posts back that you would have to collect something (token, fractal, crafting item) or do a mission, or you would go "idle", and the sidekicks would stop generating after that. I have found that my sidekicks will generate something 10 - 11 times, then I need to collect something for them to keep generating. Other activities, like destroying troublebots or clicking on trees or statues, or changing zones, also do not work.

I think that this behavior was an intentional change made last week, perhaps to keep people with auto-clickers from generating thousands of tickets.

Latest update from Gaz, maintenance will extend until 6AM PDT.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dare Alloy Trancer View Post
    Astral Nader has been busy with other stuff lately but they may come back after the next update. These reports are a gift of his free time and we should not expect them or take them for granted but be appreciative when they do arrive.
    I suppose i am being extremely greedy! I recently saw the number of files he has to go through quite a lot really!
    Shso name: Loud Raker Guardian
    Motto: De Omnibus Dubitandum

Spectacular Member Myst Sparrow's Avatar

BADGE HELP

Looking for the Badge for Ends of the Earth Spider-Man, in SHSO.
    Can anyone tell me where I can find it?
    I did not see it while shopping.

Thanks,
    SHSO Name:
    Lancing Sparrow Sergeant-Main Account
    Phantasmal Bane Protector -Alt Account
    Marvel Heroes 2016 Name:
    Mocking Sparrow
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Myst Sparrow View Post
    Looking for the Badge for Ends of the Earth Spider-Man, in SHSO.
    Can anyone tell me where I can find it?
    I did not see it while shopping.
    It may be obtained as the rare item in a mystery box. This is a deliberate design by Gaz. I'm in the same boat as you, maxed out EotE at 11.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.