Page 513 of 945 FirstFirst ... 13413463503509510511512513514515516517523563613 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by corvetterules View Post
    Just came back to SHSO after a while of school toughness. Considering that none of the X-force heroes were boxed or even SHIELD only, we should probably assume the theme itself isn't over yet. That, or they'll make Drax either of those. At any rate, this theme sucked; we just got 3 repaints and not a single Fantomex or Domino.
    I thought x-force deadpool is member only? Normally, if you go to shop, you will see "Early Access" if the hero will be released to non-members. I don't think it is the case with deadpool.

For this theme, I like X-force Wolvie the best even though he is repaint, I can gloss over that fact because he has awesome HU. I like the brotherhood mission as well. Crisis brotherhood and Crisis A.I.M are best for vibranium farming I think.
    SHSO Squad Name: Optimistic Architect Ninja ( Squad Level: 3000+ )

Quote Originally Posted by bpkhant2008 View Post
    I thought x-force deadpool is member only? Normally, if you go to shop, you will see "Early Access" if the hero will be released to non-members. I don't think it is the case with deadpool.

For this theme, I like X-force Wolvie the best even though he is repaint, I can gloss over that fact because he has awesome HU. I like the brotherhood mission as well. Crisis brotherhood and Crisis A.I.M are best for vibranium farming I think.
    Nope. All X-force heroes were for early access, apparently. You probably misread when you went to the shop.
    SHSO: Prince Tundra Sloth
    Current favorite hero: Anti Venom
    Squad level: 2203

I really hope they have a sale next friday like they did before. Wasp is one of my favorite heroes and I've wanted her ever since I started playing. But they've never had her on sale(since I started), and after 250 Ultron boxes I just gave up. Ironically, my luck with all the other boxed heroes has been excellent. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Wobbly Guardian View Post
    Hi all, so I I've been playing for awhile now and I have some questions. I have noticed that some posters have mentioned they have an agent account and a non agent account. Is there any
    particular reason to have two accounts rather than just have all your heroes on one account ? Thanks. Oh, and feel free to add me to the player directory.

Emperor Wobbly Guardian
    Sorry for the late reply, Emperor. The first SHSO account I set up (Midnight Terrifying Gnat) was for my 7-year-old son. I then started my own account (Cosmic Night Mentor) so that we could play together. I took out memberships on both accounts. I let my Cosmic Night Mentor membership lapse, as I had started up a second agent account (Serene Psionic Count) that I kept secret from my 7-year-old son! My son bosses me about in my Cosmic Night account - he only lets me buy heroes he likes after he has maxed them out in his squad, and I've had to buy certain heroes for my squad so that we could play missions together and beat some of the old challenges that used to require, for example, that you went on missions with four different versions of spider-man, iron man, etc. I wanted an account that was 100% mine to do with as I pleased! So now I play my Serene Psionic agent account secretly in the early morning or at night time when by boy is in bed, and I play my Cosmic Night non-agent account at other times, usually when my boy is up and about, often with him on one laptop, me on another, doing missions together. No doubt one day I will have to tell him the truth: 'Son, sit down, I have something to say to you. Your father....has a secret SHSO account and has had for several years.... Mother! Get some water, quick, Helmer looks faint....'

I don't know it is a known issue or not but this is what I found out today. If you have two PCs, you can mega-collect in one PC and the countdown timer is only to that PC. Now, if you have another PC, you can mega-collect with that PC again.
    If you want to test, you can do this ( you need 2 PCs or more):

1. From one PC, log in to SHSO, mega collect and then logout.
    2. Immediately, go to 2nd PC, log in to SHSO, mega collect again.

Each PC has its own timer for mega-collect. So, theoretically, if you have 10 PCs, you can log out, log in to each of them and mega collect within 5 mins. Once you mega collect all 10 PCs, you can start mega collect from 1st PC again if total time is already past 5 minutes.
    I hadn't noticed this, but there is an opposite effect if you play two accounts from the same computer. Often I will be playing on one of my accounts, log out, and log straight in to my other account. My mega-collect counter registers the time remaining since I last mega-collected on my other account, i.e., I can't mega-collect immediately on my second account if there was time remaining on my first account. So this can be a disadvantage of you are running two accounts on the same computer and want to mega-collect for your various heroes as quickly as possible. I also spotted (I think this is the case and not only my imagination) that whatever sidekick I have been using on my first account then appears as my sidekick when I log in on my second account. If I don't have that particular sidekick on my second account, no sidekick appears when I log in after logging out on my first account - even if, for example, I know for certain I had Giganto deployed when I last logged out on that second account, he won't be there when I log in again; he'll have been 'cancelled out' by the sidekick I was using on my first account.

Eeh, interesting, perhaps, only for those of us leading a rather mundane life....

By the way, Optimistic, thanks for the invite to Brotherhood Crisis yesterday, I presume you ducked out before the mission launched because just the two of us turned up. I hung around out of curiosity, because I don't have Brotherhood Crisis. It didn't seem as overhelming as some of the other Survival Crisis missions - I used Iron Fist on max, and he handled Magneto easily enough but then got duffed up by Dark Pheonix. I'll do better with a little practise, seemed like a fun mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post

By the way, Optimistic, thanks for the invite to Brotherhood Crisis yesterday, I presume you ducked out before the mission launched because just the two of us turned up. I hung around out of curiosity, because I don't have Brotherhood Crisis. It didn't seem as overhelming as some of the other Survival Crisis missions - I used Iron Fist on max, and he handled Magneto easily enough but then got duffed up by Dark Pheonix. I'll do better with a little practise, seemed like a fun mission.
    Interesting finding. Btw, What's your squad name? I will invite you again if I see you around. Sometimes the mission screen just froze, so I don't know people are still choosing heros or it just hang.

Hey Guys!
    Just Popping in to say I'm still here!
    It been busy for the past several weeks and upcoming weeks. I'll probably be back sometime after Thanksgiving.
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

The game won't let me play A Thousand Apples A Day.

So I go to play The Gods of Thunder, but it gets glitched. I can't kill this frost imp, and all icons disappeared.

AND stage 2 of Freezer Burn refused to load... I logged out in annoyance.
    Last edited by Spectacular Spider-Fan; 11-22-2014 at 12:47 PM.

Interesting finding. Btw, What's your squad name? I will invite you again if I see you around. Sometimes the mission screen just froze, so I don't know people are still choosing heros or it just hang.
    Serene Psionic Count. Looking forward to missioning with you.

Other something I've noticed recently - when I play as Abomination, he is way smaller than the Abominations he meets in various missions - Extremis Measures Crisis, Time to Take Aim, etc. Haven't checked out the Abomination mission itself. My son thinks this is very funny, because it makes the 'hero' Abomination "look stupid". Well, thanks for the support, son. Not that Abomination is known for his brains, at least not in SHSO. In his original incarnation her had superior intelligence, if I remember my comics history.

On the side, how do you people get to put the information under the line in your posts (i.e., squad names, level blah blah)? I've had a wander around the CBR profile whatnots and I can't see how to edit the footer area.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    On the side, how do you people get to put the information under the line in your posts (i.e., squad names, level blah blah)? I've had a wander around the CBR profile whatnots and I can't see how to edit the footer area.
    Go to 'Settings', and then on the left hand side, the fourth link under 'My Profile', 'Edit Signature'. And in order to activate a signature under your post, you need to have ten posts.
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular Spider-Fan View Post
    The game won't let me play A Thousand Apples A Day.

So I go to play The Gods of Thunder, but it gets glitched. I can't kill this frost imp, and all icons disappeared.

AND stage 2 of Freezer Burn refused to load... I logged out in annoyance.
    Gods of Thunder mission is broken. I got full house with 4 players and we all stuck near the end of stage 2. Grrhh..

Hi all, which mystery boxes give variations of retired spiderman heroes like spiderman noir, future foundation, spider ham, spider woman etc.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all, which mystery boxes give variations of retired spiderman heroes like spiderman noir, future foundation, spider ham, spider woman etc.

Thanks in advance.
    None of the spiders except for Spider Girl (Infinity box) are obtainable VIA boxes at the moment.
    SHSO: Prince Tundra Sloth
    Current favorite hero: Anti Venom
    Squad level: 2203

Thanks in advance.
    I got Spider Girl and Spider Woman from Infinity box.

I hope they do a big sale at Black Friday. Iam saving fractals at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Marmoset Sparrow View Post
    I got Spider Girl and Spider Woman from Infinity box.

I hope they do a big sale at Black Friday. Iam saving fractals at the moment
    I hope there's a retired hero sale so I can get Invisible Woman, Arctic Armor Iron Man, Astonishing Cyclops, and Spider-Man Noir. I know it's unlikely though.