Page 52 of 945 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152552 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Myst Sparrow View Post
    BADGE HELP

Looking for the Badge for Ends of the Earth Spider-Man, in SHSO.
    Can anyone tell me where I can find it?
    I did not see it while shopping.

Thanks,
    Sadly, you can only get it from mystery boxes.

Spectacular Member Myst Sparrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Sadly, you can only get it from mystery boxes.
    Well that is not good. What box is it in, may i ask?
    SHSO Name:
    Lancing Sparrow Sergeant-Main Account
    Phantasmal Bane Protector -Alt Account
    Marvel Heroes 2016 Name:
    Mocking Sparrow
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Any box to my knowledge. From the Oct. 18, 2013 Feedback Friday:
    I noticed that the ends of the earth spider-man hero badge is not in the store is this a glitch or did you take it out?

This is not a bug. Ends of the Earth’s Badge is only available via Mystery Boxes.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Spectacular Member Myst Sparrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Any box to my knowledge. From the Oct. 18, 2013 Feedback Friday:
    Well Poop, Thanks for your help!!
    SHSO Name:
    Lancing Sparrow Sergeant-Main Account
    Phantasmal Bane Protector -Alt Account
    Marvel Heroes 2016 Name:
    Mocking Sparrow
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darn. I remember I time just 1-2 weeks ago where I was still earning 450k when I achieved ADA on any mission except the Sabertooth one. Now I might have to do more Daily missions.

I think this latest maintenance might restore the areas in the game back to normal...so I won't be able to do Loki's mission.
    SHSO Name: Catching Spirit Fang

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

"Hey Squaddies! We have run into some unexpected issues with our network maintenance. We will be down for a bit longer. Current ETA is 9 AM PDT."

Midnight for me.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    <laughs> I think that's smolten being quirky. You click on the blank (invisible=stealth) card and it takes you to one you can see. He's got a couple of other quirky/high-designed cards, too.
    Sorry, my fault, I didn't get it

I hope this new maintenance opens up the games for more foreign countries.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I hope this new maintenance opens up the games for more foreign countries.
    for those, who can't play the game, just download UltraSurf, and you can play it even, if you're from Czech Rep. like me, or other Europe countries

Quote Originally Posted by Masked Hat Judge View Post
    Mysteria suggested a few posts back that you would have to collect something (token, fractal, crafting item) or do a mission, or you would go "idle", and the sidekicks would stop generating after that. I have found that my sidekicks will generate something 10 - 11 times, then I need to collect something for them to keep generating. Other activities, like destroying troublebots or clicking on trees or statues, or changing zones, also do not work.

I think that this behavior was an intentional change made last week, perhaps to keep people with auto-clickers from generating thousands of tickets.
    Yep, 10-11 times then stops - that's exactly what mine is doing.

I'd guess is was more to stop people generating fractals rather than tickets though (although you can exchange tickets for silver and in turn for fractals), especially if their use as a currency of sorts is going to be expanded as has been hinted at lately.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masked Hat Judge View Post
    Mysteria suggested a few posts back that you would have to collect something (token, fractal, crafting item) or do a mission, or you would go "idle", and the sidekicks would stop generating after that. I have found that my sidekicks will generate something 10 - 11 times, then I need to collect something for them to keep generating. Other activities, like destroying troublebots or clicking on trees or statues, or changing zones, also do not work.

I think that this behavior was an intentional change made last week, perhaps to keep people with auto-clickers from generating thousands of tickets.
    Ah hah. That explains it . I used to be able to autoclick for at least a half an hour or so but then I would lose connection with the server (probably got kicked off)

I noticed that Super Skrull is not under the Shield Agent only section of the Avaliabilty section on the wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by Furious Colossus Cheetah View Post
    I noticed that Super Skrull is not under the Shield Agent only section of the Avaliabilty section on the wiki.
    Updated, also put Impossible Man on on 900 Gold, Spider-Ham on Retired, Mr. Fixit, Winter Soldier and Coulson on Random Box

I also updated the Hero-Up highest damages, check it out to see if you guys don't agree with something

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    Updated, also put Impossible Man on on 900 Gold, Spider-Ham on Retired, Mr. Fixit, Winter Soldier and Coulson on Random Box

I also updated the Hero-Up highest damages, check it out to see if you guys don't agree with something
    Awesome! Now I just need some tips from you on how to get stellar high scores on "Time to take A.I.M." crisis edition!
    SHSO Name: Indescribable Frost Baron

Dangit I should have turned in my fractals I would have won I had a little over 12k the leader had 11k